Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

^ Fabiola ssi!! bin's soo yummy and sexy in those picz!!

Thanks Greentea dear, meu sifu, fishrain, junsho, and other for more Binnie goodies.

I'm rewarding you girls with this NOSE-BLEEDING, HOT pix~! :w00t: All other colored foxes are welcome too~! :D ENJOY~!

1163914611_Untitled_1_copy.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

Annyeong my dear loonies!!! how's everybody? :D Thanks for all the goodies!! gosh those caps and siggys are excellent Fishrain ssi and peipei!!

Ann babie...I sooo cun sleep with this pic dear...GOSH!! anemic just fr my nosebleed...I know I'm saying this EVERYDAY...but LOCKERBIN IS SOOO DARN HOTTTT!!! :w00t:

Greentea dear...u know what u did to me too with those sexy backs...GOSH!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

just so my other namja wont be jealous fr me not posting him...here's fountain bin!!

fountainbinmr8.jpg

credit HB gallery

Guest Greentea

Thanks heaps junsho ssi & greentea dear for the beautiful PB caps! :)

I really love everything about this CF :wub:, though I'll love it even more if Binnie has more screentime :(

1 more cap :wub:

3fe49622e99ffdf3d6cae22iw5.jpg

source: hyunbinsky.com

:huh::blink: I think bin's beard had been erased off in this CF :lol:

1162743540_4.jpg

pabacf08.JPG

source: dc samsoon

Guest kneekey

1163036267_200610131425432100_1.jpg

cr: hb gallery

junsho ssi thanks for the PB CF link :D and thanks to everyone who posted the cap..cant wait to watch it :D

i like this ps pic so much..it has that "sketch" effect that i love :wub:

1163940728c7f6baf3c2a9bko1.jpg

cr: hb gallery

Guest LUBjOOnjOOn

Hi LUBjOOnjOOn :)

I dun think Binnie knows Chinese as in the whole Chinese language. Like the Japanese language, there are Chinese characters in the written form of Korean language. So they should all be able to write some Chinese characters. :)

o...korean seems so complicated...nd sophisticated...:wacko: ack'd..>_<" i want to learn korean!!!...>< o ya...they do know chinese...i remember in "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" she wrote her name in chinese when she was changing her name...but...i thought korean was like english...u spell out the wrds...but it has chinese too?...then...then...i already know how to speak and write(rather poorly) chinese, so learning korean would b a little easier, rite?...i can read korean but i hav no idea wat it means...eh...>_<" my head is gonna implode...it'd b kool if i could just download the language into my head...it'd b really freaky tho... :blink: ... :w00t: then i'd b a cyborg!!! RAIN!?!?!?! WHERE R U?!?! :P

ok Ann dear...u get his cheek then...I'll dream on that binnie is looking at me here!! :w00t:

1163955393_Capture0131.jpg

credit HB gallery

*wave wave* Greentea!! how ar u dear?