Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

If anyone, anyone at all can find a more perfect profile than his, I'll...I'll...I'll still love this one more! :blush: :wub: :blush: :wub:

b2debcd3b1eec1f6ks6.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Chinah ssi, u better catch up dear! And join in the discussions of SQ, it getting more and more interesting by each passing episode!!! :w00t::w00t:

meu sis i am so behind :( i havent started the series yet :tears:

serenity i will never get tired seeing those caps i love it :D

chinah, you should watch it ASAP. :w00t: You're missing out on Binnie's performance and all the great discussions in the Snow Queen thread. :P

Just look at that stare~! :w00t::wub:

b1d7b7b8b0d4c7d8bcadc1dby7.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Guest Greentea

^ OMO, meu sifu...faint. :wacko:

I know the foxes will never get tired of seeing these caps. :w00t:

bfa9b1e2b0a1beeeb5f2c1fpg7.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Foxes, this is the part continue from the above caps :lol: :blush: saw his dimples again :w00t:

b5e6b1b8bebec0cduq4.jpg

source: hb gallery

Wow thanks fishrain! :) I've always admired peipei's arts. The caps are lovely! Thanks again!

Hey I thot u have left so I quoted your translation of ep 3 preview to the Snow Queen thread. Hope u dun mind. :sweatingbullets:

Please post the above pictures there as well, so more can benefit from ur translation & peipei's pix! :P

Lucky Japanese Hyun Bin fans will get a chance to not only visit the location set of Snow Queen in Korea, but also act as extras for the scene of Deuk Gu (Hyun Bin) making his first appearance at the the Boxing championship scheduled to film on Dec 9. Information below.

title2_01.jpg

title2_02.jpg

title2_03.jpg

title2_04.jpg

title2_05.jpg

point.gif

kikaku.gif

source: http://www.knt.co.jp/tyoec/joo, thanks to hyunbinsky.com

Lovely day today!

And lots of Binnie goodies these days. Thanks to all Binnie loonies.

img2374241163261033xq0.jpg

img23742271163261033xq4.jpg

Credit on pix

Also Big thanks to Meu sis :wub: for advising us the link of voting for Snow Queen to support our Binnie.

As we can see that the score has been going up. Hooray! :D

翻譯By 炫彬空間 운영자♬추목

大家好

我是玄彬空間

我問邀請玄彬空間的朋友問參加如下的活動.

在‘雪的女王’的撮影場地,邀請玄彬的影迷

曰期 :2006年 12月 9曰

場所 :京畿道 龍仁市 江南體育關

內容 :玄彬 拳鬪 新人王戰 撮影

這活動本來應在日本訪問以后,才公開的。

但是今天突然有報道,所以我今天先通知一聲

祥細的內容和參加人數, 以后會通知。請稍做等待。

6050xb2.gif

炫彬曰本訪問事宜

大家好。

我是玄彬空間。

爲了我們日本朋友,我想通知你們飛機到達時間。

現在天氣冷,請不要提早去機場等待。

請在預定的時間,到機場歡迎玄彬。

飛機到達 - 11/21 上午11點30分 東京NARITA機場

有關其他安排,大家都知道,已經安排了電影試映會和記者招待會。

電影試映會的票已經賣完了,而且因非公開的記者招待會,

所以我不能公開給大家。請瞭解一下。

玄彬在曰本訪問期間,希望得到曰本朋友的支援

Guest LUBjOOnjOOn

he knows chinese?!?! i didn't know that!!! :D my first post in this topic ^-^ i first saw him while watching kim sam soon...nd then i watched a millionaire's first love...the movie is so sad :tears: OH! nd i <3 his CFs they're so funny nd cute ^-^ i wish i lived in korea...JUST IMAGINE seeing actors u <3 on TV all the time...i can just imagine myself: " :w00t: A COMMERCIAL'S ON!!! A COMMERCIAL'S ON!!!! YAY!!! IT'S A COMMERCIAL!!! AHHH!!! I <3 THIS COMMERCIAL!!!...o no..itz over.. :tears: ... :w00t: ANOTHER COMMERCIAL!!! THERE'S ANOTHER COMMERCIAL!!!" :P haha