Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Ai go, can i have my "Samshikah" back? :unsure: I for one is not a fan of weepy dramas but for binnie's sake, i'll go through all length :sweatingbullets: to convince myself to sit through SQ even if it means tying myself to my armchair :phew: and running the risk of being teased by my colleagues for the swollen eyes :tears:.

Having said, i really hope that binnie's next project would be a happier role. It just sadden me to see a depressed and dishevelled looking binnie :(.

Samshik for u ginger sifu!! (mianneh...perverty me need my samshik hehe..not buttoned up...)

img_13_103_20.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

Thanks dear Meusis for the clips and the news!! so the topless TW holding Bora is only in the comics B) ....greentea dear...what a relief for u!!

welcome Rakista's mom!! :w00t: take your time drooling over binnie's pics and clips here!!!

I want this BADDD!!! :D

dsc0188752959ih3.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

*wave and hugz!* hihi Dear P'Donna!! Annyeong dear! hopefully today I wont bump ur internet connection away!! :w00t:

*Annyeong and HUGZ* to my dear Nong Mookie

:blink: and drooling for that SQ cd thing. This :wub: is for your good taste of above Binnie pix. :) and I think Star M Ent is doing great on him w/ his public apperance.

Btw, I have started watching MNIKSS again after seeing tons of TW pix here since I don't want to forget my Samshik. :blush:

5bb59d90.jpg

Source : MBC Award

gosh Donna sista!! :wub: I'm doin to exact same thing! packin for my flight and planning to have a marathon of MNIKSS!!! seeing TW makes me miss samshik badly.... :tears:

4457f8rz2.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

Hahaha Mookie sis, u know what...my marathon started by watching the special features dvd (making, ng and commentary) first and will be followed by the drama tomorrow. :D

Thanks god that the special features have Thai subtitle so I know what they are talking about. That make me love the drama a lot lot more than ever.

Guest rakista29

Hihi rakista & mom! :D Nice to see u in this thread. Feel free to drool with us over Binnie here :D

thanks!!! :) she says hello to all of you... :)

KBS world does rerun the show at a later hour you can go to http://english.kbs.co.kr//programschedule/...edule(JUNE).pdf

for the schedule.

thanks for the sked... i'm really loking forward to watch SQ in KBS world... :)

Thanks dear Meusis for the clips and the news!! so the topless TW holding Bora is only in the comics B) ....greentea dear...what a relief for u!!

welcome Rakista's mom!! :w00t: take your time drooling over binnie's pics and clips here!!!

http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/4046/dsc0188752959ih3.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

mookie same here... i want that cd also!!!!

Btw, I have started watching MNIKSS again after seeing tons of TW pix here since I don't want to forget my Samshik. :blush:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k71/PDon...in/5bb59d90.jpg

Source : MBC Award

that's cute! aawww... MNIKSS rewind has ended here in the philiipines two weeks ago..so sad... :(

Guest Greentea

meu sis, thx for ur hardworking posting :D

dsc0188752959ih3.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

*wave and hugz!* hihi Dear P'Donna!! Annyeong dear! hopefully today I wont bump ur internet connection away!! :w00t:

mookie dear, wat is this cd abt..I want it badly :tears::tears:

:w00t::w00t: Cun wait for SQ ep 1..I want to see the shower scene..*drools

thanks meukowz for the clips!

too bad I don't understand what he's saying...looks like he's a bit shy at the beginning...

gingerbread - I miss samshik too! I hope he'll do something something more like samsoonie, but yeah..will watch SQ bcs he's in it.

Thank you all for great photos and links - I'll go and rewatch it again for the 3rd time hehehe...in the past 2 weeks :)

Guest ellabel

*slipping from a flood of drools *

Thanks dearies for all the yummilicious pics of Binnie. :wub:

Yup Ella chingu, our baby has grown into sucha man!!!

Dearie watchout for the debut episode! Read that his shower scene received rave response and screams from the audiences at the presscon today!

Meanwhile, we'll just have to tide over with his drooling still pix here.

075001060_L.jpg

source: samsoon gallery/kbs

Binnie has shower scene again!!! :w00t:

I hope it's more revealing and longer than the one in MNIKSS. :rolleyes:

I'm sure he's blushing and turning beet red about it.

I wish I can be there to towel-dry my Binnie baby. :w00t:

Sowee, but the latest pics of the SQ couple, how come Yuri looks older... maybe, it's the hair.

You wouldnt think that Sun ah is older than her.

Or, she's just making Binnie comfy coz she knows Binnie likes older woman. Joke!!! :lol:

KBS world does rerun the show at a later hour you can go to http://english.kbs.co.kr//programschedule/...edule(JUNE).pdf

for the schedule.

Thanks for the info ysboey. will look into it. :)

^ Thanks dearest Meusis for the article and kaciiu for the translation!! :blush:

not word for word...hehe...mianneh :blush: ..

HB will put up a good fight with Jumong with VOD!!

HB smartly retorted reporters that there's recording/replaying and VOD system when asked bout the 'battle' with Sung of Jumong.

HB will star as Tae Woong in the KBS 2TV minidrama series SQ on the 13th following Cloud Stairway and will be in a forefront battle with the ratin close to 50% Jumong.

At the premiere conference Nov 8th 2pm..HB said 'It's not easy challengin Jumong ...um...Jumong...Jumong...I think the ppl around me ar more worried about it, but if I said I'm not concerned...that would be fake..'

He said Jumong and SQ ar both highly anticipated, but HB wittily and jokingly said ' for ppl who has to miss our drama coz of Jumong...arent there replaying and VOD?! (recording Jumong ;)) ...I also wanna thank the audience who choose to watch SQ instead of Jumong!'

Yesterday's screening was due to mechanical problems in the original preview conference.

hehe dearies..the rest we should all have memorized by now ...character descriptions and the revered scriptwriters and PD!! :w00t:

last line dears....IT WILL PREMIERE ON NOV 13TH IN KOREA (ON KBS 2)!!!

Thanks Mook sweetie! You're a gem!!! :D

I really think both dramas cater to different taste and audiences.

No point even in comparing the ratings (do I sound like I'm trying to save him from a possible awkward situation? :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: ).

Anyway, given the great cast, production team, and the excellent cinematography of this drama, I'm sure the smart viewers wouldn't give it a miss! ;)

Guest ellabel

^ Thanks dearest Meusis for the article and kaciiu for the translation!!

not word for word...hehe...mianneh ..

HB will put up a good fight with Jumong with VOD!!

HB smartly retorted reporters that there's recording/replaying and VOD system when asked bout the 'battle' with Sung of Jumong.

HB will star as Tae Woong in the KBS 2TV minidrama series SQ on the 13th following Cloud Stairway and will be in a forefront battle with the ratin close to 50% Jumong.

At the premiere conference Nov 8th 2pm..HB said 'It's not easy challengin Jumong ...um...Jumong...Jumong...I think the ppl around me ar more worried about it, but if I said I'm not concerned...that would be fake..'

He said Jumong and SQ ar both highly anticipated, but HB wittily and jokingly said ' for ppl who has to miss our drama coz of Jumong...arent there replaying and VOD?! (recording Jumong ) ...I also wanna thank the audience who choose to watch SQ instead of Jumong!'

Yesterday's screening was due to mechanical problems in the original preview conference.

hehe dearies..the rest we should all have memorized by now ...character descriptions and the revered scriptwriters and PD!!

last line dears....IT WILL PREMIERE ON NOV 13TH IN KOREA (ON KBS 2)!!!

thanks mookie dear for the eng. translation...

I like Binnie's attitude toward SQ's competiton. He has a sense of humor, huh? :lol:

As long as he believes in the project and he knows that he and the whole SQ team did their best then i guess, they just have to leave it to the people to judge. Besides, they also promoted the drama well, imo.

Thanks Mook sweetie! You're a gem!!! :D

I really think both dramas cater to different taste and audiences.

No point even in comparing the ratings (do I sound like I'm trying to save him from a possible awkward situation? ).

Anyway, given the great cast, production team, and the excellent cinematography of this drama, I'm sure the smart viewers wouldn't give it a miss!

I second the motion your thots, Meu chingu.

It wud be hard to topple something that is already tested and liked and continuously getting high ratings but ppl will still be curious with a new drama esp, one not afraid to compete head-on to an already established one. Anyway, as u said, different folks, different strokes. HB's fans are more the younger set and he had quite a following too and so is Yuri and the rest of the cast.

Greentea-ssi, of corz, we will always support our Binnie. :wub: