Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Annyeoung everyone! :P

Actually, Snow Queen is showing on KBS2, which is different from KBS, so it will be airing Nov. 13

thought i might just clear that up, they are 2 different TV stations with completely different program schedules

Thank Runit for the clarification. :)

Annyeong all binniers :) SQ count down to 5 DAYS :w00t:

meu sis, thx for the cartoon verison :P

:lol:mookie dear, we post the same pic again

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200611/08/n...75410.617.0.jpg

:huh:The above comic pic, i hope not going to appear in SQ..I dun wan binnie naked holding bora :vicx:

source: hb gallery

No problem Greentea ssi! Yea those cartoon pix took me a long time to put together :sweatingbullets:

Haha dear, again I was not paying attention to details here. I did not realise the comic version of TW was actually baring his chest! :lol: Wow will be such an eyefeast if the personified version were to do the same! :w00t::w00t: But of course, not holding anyone in his arms that is <_<

Guest ellabel

Actually, Snow Queen is showing on KBS2, which is different from KBS, so it will be airing Nov. 13

thought i might just clear that up, they are 2 different TV stations with completely different program schedules

Thanks for the clarification RunIt.

But, i hope they show it in KBS World even a little bit later. :tears:

I can watch Cloud Stairway in KBS World so hopefully, they show SQ also after CS.

Gosh!! Love him here. Binnie is getting delish everyday. :w00t:

Al the comic pics are awesome.

Thanks everyone for sharing his droolable pics.