Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hopefully yeah.... :D it'll be awkward to see them on-screen if he's still uncomfy with her :D

SQ will be under KBS...yep yep... after Cloud Stairway, Nov 13....woohoo~!! 12 more days! haha...

btw dear... who's KSS? :unsure: Kim Seung Soo? :huh:

Oh this is great! :D that means a month after it airs in Korea, it'll be shown in KBS World :)

Thanks for the info.... I think I'm gonna ask someone to make tv-rips :lol:

Could anyone kindly confirm if SQ will be shown in KBS world and at what time. KBS world comes with starhub digital family group in singapore.

thanks dearies for all the pix and goodies!! :w00t:

thanks for the article junsho ssi!! hehe in the article bin was jokingly makin fun of SYR being irritated by any reference of being the elder saying 'she's obviously older than me, but if I addressed her as nuna she'll get pissed!!' he later elaborated that girls ar usu very sensitive about their age so SYR doesnt like him addressin her 'nuna', she's always making him call her 'Bora' instead..hehe.. seemingly he and SYR has quite a rapport already, talkin to each other thro out the press con and making fun of each other..that's nice! :)

*wave and hugz* P'Donna dear!! Long time no see!!!! how r u dear?:w00t::w00t:

Hi Jo and PDonna, welcome back~! Snow Queen will air in 2 weeks then we'll get to see more of Binnie~! :w00t:

Mnet - Winter 2006 Caspi Photoshoot (10 min)

Source: samsoon gallery

Many THANKS to Mookie sis, Greentea ssi and SeReNiTy dear for welcoming me back here :D

Lots of Snow Queen things but never feeling cold 'coz of the warmth from all of you guys here. :wub:

Let's check out the clean-cut mopish look of our BELOVED Binnie :wub::wub:

05fa8.jpg

Credit : SIEG

*WAVE WAVE back and GOOD Morning* Mookie sis dearie

Meu sis, do u have any idea what project these pix are from?

Because of the place and smoke, then it make me think if they are from the movie named Death Window which will be shooting in remote area of Chiangmai and there is a rumor that Binnie might play in it.

Hope to see more of his works. :D

Meu sis, do u have any idea what project these pix are from?

Because of the place and smoke, then it make me think if they are from the movie named Death Window which will be shooting in remote area of Chiangmai and there is a rumor that Binnie might play in it.

Hope to see more of his works. :D

o really? binnie is doing a new movie P'? :w00t:

but I have a feeling these ar fr Snow Queen still...coz the hair and the stubbles ar still the same as Tae Woong...but anyting with binnie in it is good news!!