Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest kneekey

^oh, okay, its alright though :D some pics in hb gallery loads oh-so-slowly that i just reup it in IS to see the pics (thumbnail preview) :D :D

1162617372c7d1b5e6b1b83wv6.jpg

cr: hb gallery

Guest e.rigby

awwwww all the new pics are so delicious! wow! hyunbin totally looks older an d manlier since mniskss (referring to pics of him & sunah and him & syr earlier). and i agree with greentea hyunbin with young bora.....uummm im kinda weirded out, but watever still very looking forward to seeing snow queen on utube. thanks agin everyone for the lovely pics!

binnie and suna takin a romantic afternoon date at a cafe....sweettt!! :blush:

25b425aa25be25c625ba25bsv1.jpg

hihi Kneekey! thanks for your pix dear! and Ann dear, ur pic just got my well hidden tail waggin full force again!! :w00t:

and thanks Greentea dear and Meusis for the cutest PB PS pics...all my favorite things r present (coz I mean u sweeties la) :blush: !!

Guest lavender*sshi

Im drooling with a lot og Hyun Bin picsss~! He's SO CUTE... :wub: I really love his dimples, i think they are just perfect! ^_^

Guest Greentea

Pics taken by japanese fans..they went for the SQ preview :) They are so rich <_<

PB shop poster

2006110217.jpg

Korean newspaper feature on SQ news

2006110224.jpg

Star M entertainment..Bin new company

2006110219.jpg

source: hyunbin-garden

thanks dearies for all the pix and goodies!! :w00t:

thanks for the article junsho ssi!! hehe in the article bin was jokingly makin fun of SYR being irritated by any reference of being the elder saying 'she's obviously older than me, but if I addressed her as nuna she'll get pissed!!' he later elaborated that girls ar usu very sensitive about their age so SYR doesnt like him addressin her 'nuna', she's always making him call her 'Bora' instead..hehe.. seemingly he and SYR has quite a rapport already, talkin to each other thro out the press con and making fun of each other..that's nice! :)

*wave and hugz* P'Donna dear!! Long time no see!!!! how r u dear?:w00t::w00t: