Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

WOW WOW WOW :wub: :wub: :wub:

Took me probably an hour just to finish up all the pix & vods posted here & in Snow Queen thread combined! :rolleyes:

Be back ASAP for more knockout pix! :D

So sweet of Binnie...

Thanks p_bal for the english trans. of Binnie and YIY interview.

Maybe becoz they worked tog. before in a cf, Binnie looks comfy with her.

Meu chingu.... given only YIY and Yuri, i feel that YIY has more chem with Binnie than Yuri? :rolleyes:

Ella Chingu, u sure enjoy putting me in the spot huh <_< Trying to get me drowned by puke after i've just survivied one?

Oh well, u know very well how i felt anyway ;)

Our Binnie has come a long way from this bashful boy before MNIKSS to the now more communicative charmer :blush: . He's definitely getting more comfortable with interviews, and at most times, were seen taking charged of the flow instead of being led. :lol: So its hardly surprising that co-workers (especially those of the opposite sex) are drawn to him. :blush:

YIY has worked with him on Conus for 2 seasons, I see them as having developed better rapport than with SYR, whose quiet personality may take a wee longer to warm up to. But as much as he's at ease with YIY, he's always quick to clarify any rumours on possibility of a hook-up. When YIY was asked by presenter in the recent Conus interview on potential rumours between Binnie & her citing the same observation as you made, she's probably too ecstatic and could ony manage a "Thank you." But our Binnie was quick to his defence and replied he'd definitely wanna find out who was the culprit who started it. :angry:;)B)

*hugs mookie* are you okay now dear? Looks like we have 2 whammies in a row... hahaha!!

Tho i found it hard to access soompi yesterday, i still was able to read yours and M chingu's very nice defensive, clever & insightful posts. ;)

Oh i was totally blown away by mook dearie's outrageous wit there! :lol: She really dealt a deadly blow to those bashers! Was just pissed with ppl throwing in accusations, or twist their words around to cover up their original contempt by labelling others with counter-accusation as disrespectful! :angry:

Thanks Greentea ssi! :P

Can't wait to watch the clip. But from the review i heard so far, the drama sure doesn't disappoint for its breathtaking sceneries (apart from the one droolable factor :blush: )! :wub:

Now I know where to turn to, besides the ceiling, for alternative amusement when Binnie disappears from my monitor. :w00t: You know, too much of FF can really spoil the momentum of the drama! ;)

1162521568_Capture0115.jpg

^^ Hi, greentea-ssi!

Poor Binnie. :tears: He's sooo cold. Wanna give him some hugs.

Will SQ have a happy or a sad ending?

I've got a feeling, it wud be another tear-jerker.

OMO my baby is crying his heart out there~~~ Can even feel the pain projected out from the still capture~~~ :tears::tears::tears:

Ella baby, still any doubt this might turn out NOT another weepies? :(

*sign* even the birds on the tree outside my house aren't as chirpy as before... :tears:

Guest rakista29

^ OMO Hannah dear, where have you been?? Welcome back and you haven't missed much on Binnie's new drama yet. The video files are normally available within a certain number of hours after the episode airs. :D

A footage taken by a fan when Binnie was speaking

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b10/data/dci_movie/pre_01.wmv

Source: samsoon gallery

waah... im looking forward to that...hehe

i'm really excited to watch this drama...

meukowz, greentea and evryone else...thanks for the pics...screecpas and everythin....