Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thanks mook sweetie for ur excellent almost word for word translation! :D

Yea Binnie has probably said that for the hundredth time: age is never an issue in love. I wonder why this quesiton just keeps popping out from the reporters' mouths, as if they need reaffirmation of some sort... hmm, maybe they do have someone in mind?? ;)B)

But definitely not her...

http://photo-media.hanmail.net/200611/02/s...60307.907.0.jpg

source: daum.net

hi meukowz and Greentea ..just wanna share another version of this english translated article made by sapphiregurl . go to this link .

http://sunbin4ever.17.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=447

omo ..he's stating out clearly about the age .somehow i keep on thinking that he keeps on hinting 'someone' that we know for sure who she is that he doesn't mind the age gap . furthermore , he even mentioned that he feels comfortable making conversation with older women and the fact that he dislike to address older girls as noona . :phew:

by the way , if u ever go to the link given , don't forget to read 2 more recent threads about sunbin over there .

^OMGOMG I luv u ANN!!!! :w00t: muamuamua :wub: :wub:

I think this is what they hand out at the screening!!!! I sooo want this!!! :w00t:

file0027515e33zi2.jpg

file0029516f4apg3.jpg

file0030510380bk3.jpg

credit samsoon gallery