Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

OMG!! SAMSHIKKAA!!!!! :wub::w00t::wub::w00t::wub::w00t::wub:

Thanks Greentea/Cha Cha dear!! u r sucha gem!! give me my dose just the right time!!

ok dearies, just a SERIOUS WARNING...if u r goin thro HB gallery today...saw a post by this super jerk...녹차 ...dont read it...be warned...it has nth whatsoever to do with binnie and it's very very gross and I think I need to puke and wash my eyes for a year!!!

^ o poor bb sifu...let me give u a hugz....I FEEL for u!!! :crazy: gosh...it spoiled my WHOLE Sunday!!! I seriously need tonnes and tonnes of binnie pics...

reposting..

ccg3jkc1aa33he1.jpg

Guest Greentea

OMG!! SAMSHIKKAA!!!!! :wub::w00t::wub::w00t::wub::w00t::wub:

Thanks Greentea/Cha Cha dear!! u r sucha gem!! give me my dose just the right time!!

ok dearies, just a SERIOUS WARNING...if u r goin thro HB gallery today...saw a post by this super jerk...녹차 ...dont read it...be warned...it has nth whatsoever to do with binnie and it's very very gross and I think I need to puke and wash my eyes for a year!!!

edited :

mookie dear, I mistaken that super gross pics with hyun jini pics :lol: I didnt saw those er xin pic :phew:

:tears:녹차 stands for greentea in korean :ph34r:

Guest ellabel

在AsianFanatics hyunbin club的一個fan寫信給Star M Entertainment,要求網頁加注英文,結果,

Star M Entertainment給她回信了,說將會在網站加注英文和日文,讓玄彬所有的fans可以看到玄彬的最新新聞。

Star M Entertainment is now reconstructing there website... i wrote to them yesterday and i told them that Hyunbin has a lot of fans abroad and some cannot understand korean. So they said that their site is now under construction and it will be in english, korean and japanese in preparation for more fans browsing their site for Hyunbin updates...they are so kind enough to reply me... thanks..

source

This is a piece of good news, junsho-ssi...

Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, we can have english updates on Binnie from Star M Ent. very soon.

Snow Queen gif

thesnowqueen.gif

source: http://thesnowqueen.co.kr

Very nice SQ gif, M chingu...

I wonder if it fits the sig rules? It wud be good to use it to promote Binnie's new drama.

I love his pic in this Conus shopping bag. Sooo handsome! :wub:

:o Calm down, mookie dear... your B/P might go up... :P

Havent been to HB gallery...... :phew:how do i go there, can u PM me the link.....not really to see the super jerk that you are talking about but just to know where HB gallery is..... thanks... ;)

Tae Woong Highsch hairstyle :P

hairsg0.jpg

MFL hairstyle :P

hair1vm1.jpg

I like MFL hairstyle :D

source: hyun bin gallery

I think that his hairstyle in MFL makes him looks more sexy :P

I just finished watch MFL, is anybody knows where to find the OST?

Guest ellabel

^ thanks mookie dear and Serenity for the HB gallery links.... *mwah!* Since everythng is in Hangul and i dont know what to do, i just click on whatever.... and voila!!! :o I think i saw what i shouldnt see. Aigoo!!!! :sweatingbullets::ph34r: Speaking of nothing better to do. :rolleyes::wacko:

^ thanks mookie dear and Serenity for the HB gallery links.... *mwah!* Since everythng is in Hangul and i dont know what to do, i just click on whatever.... and voila!!! :o I think i saw what i shouldnt see. Aigoo!!!! :sweatingbullets::ph34r: Speaking of nothing better to do. :rolleyes::wacko:

Chingu! How come u can find it when i can't??? :o All I saw were boring hyun jini pix all over the gallery.

Guest Greentea

Chingu! How come u can find it when i can't??? :o All I saw were boring hyun jini pix all over the gallery.

chingu chingu, :lol: me too..i cun find it :lol::lol: Maybe they deleted it ?? :unsure:

1162167701_sq00.jpg

credit: hyunbin gallery

Guest Greentea

김남주-김승우, "신애라가 준 돌 축하카드, 감동적"

http://devnewsimg.mydaily.co.kr/2006/10/30...656421110_1.jpg

영화배우 김남주와 김승우가 29일 딸 라희의 돌잔치를 열었다.

김남주와 김승우는 29일 오후 9시부터 12시까지 서울 논현동 임피리얼팰리스 호텔에서 신애라,현빈, 한석규, 김수로 등 하객 200여 명이 참석한 가운데 딸 라희의 돌잔치를 치렀다. 김남주-김승우 부부의 딸 라희는 11월 2일 첫번째 생일을 맞는다.

라희는 처음으로 공개 석상에서 손님들을 맞이하기 위해 엄마 김남주와 같은 디자인의 한복을 입고 돌잔치에 참석했으며 돌잔치가 진행되는 동안 시종일관 밝은 모습을 보여 하객들을 기쁘게했다.

full article & source: http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?ne...610301656421110

I'm not sure whether this article is refering that bin will be attending kim sung woo's daughter 1st yr birthday party on oct 29.. :huh: someone pls correct me if i'm wrong :unsure: Thanks :)