Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Thanks Greentea ssi! I really love his expression there :lol:

Here's another gif. :)

1161958993_1027mnet2.gif

source: dc hyunbin gallery

在AsianFanatics hyunbin club的一個fan寫信給Star M Entertainment,要求網頁加注英文,結果,

Star M Entertainment給她回信了,說將會在網站加注英文和日文,讓玄彬所有的fans可以看到玄彬的最新新聞。

Star M Entertainment is now reconstructing there website... i wrote to them yesterday and i told them that Hyunbin has a lot of fans abroad and some cannot understand korean. So they said that their site is now under construction and it will be in english, korean and japanese in preparation for more fans browsing their site for Hyunbin updates...they are so kind enough to reply me... thanks..

source

http://asianfanatics.net/forum/index.php?s...p;#entry3109800

:w00t::D

Thanks girls for continuously updating this thread with gorgeous pix~! :wub:

WELCOME BACK MEU SIFU~! :wub:Mookie and I intended to talk about you in order to trigger you to pali pali come back on soompi. Please don't misunderstand us as trying to revolt against you. :tears:

Star M Entertainment is now reconstructing there website... i wrote to them yesterday and i told them that Hyunbin has a lot of fans abroad and some cannot understand korean. So they said that their site is now under construction and it will be in english, korean and japanese in preparation for more fans browsing their site for Hyunbin updates...they are so kind enough to reply me... thanks..

source

Thanks junsho for the great news~! :w00t: We can finally check out Binnie's updates in English~!! B)

If kindergarten kids are finding it impossible to resist his charms, I dun suppose any grown-ups can :blush:

r287029tr0.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

I think even that guy in blue and yellow is turning his head!! :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

O my dearest most angelic sparkling gorgeous snow-queen like Meu sis !!! Welcome back!! Y will Ann baby and little mook ever dare to revolt against u? As Ann said we just want u pali pali back sooo sooo sooo bad we're willing to put or heads on the chopping board!!plz understand and have mercy on us..em13mc8.gif but then Meu sis..ur other fav is a good choice for u to have namjas left and right..after staring into the yellow teeth of 9 on your left arm...looking back at Binnie in my (oops I mean urs...just slip of tongue dear...)right lap...he'll be even more more sparklingly breathtaking!!

source

WAH!! Thank you dear Junsho ssi !! :w00t:很高興能和您交個朋友!! 嘻嘻!! 我也有在您的 forum 溜踏!! :blush:您有在Star M Entertainment 留言嗎? :w00t:

Thank you Greentea dear for the Conus clip!! :wub: :wub: Anything ConusBin makes my day!! not good for my breathing or my by now very weak heart ...but o my gosh....soooooooo shuai...even just the shots of his legs strutting... :wub: :wub:

Guest annababy

hey did u guys know that there was a scandel recently with hyunbin and ok ju hyun????!!!!!! i just heard it~

from the show "come and play" ok ju hyun was on it saying that there was a scandel between her and hyunbin but its not true because she has a boyfriend! hahaha...

Guest Greentea

:w00t::w00t: Bin sitting along at the staircase..why nobody approach him :lol:

:tears: If I was there, i will go and approach him and get his siggy :phew::lol:

Guest Greentea

Greentea ssi mookie ssi 안녕하세요 :)

:w00t:

junsho씨, 만나서반가워요 :D

Thanks for sharing the conus MV :P

Caps :D

2006-10-28-1.jpg

2006.10.28_6%20.jpg

source: hyunbin-palam