Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Hello dearie! Welcome back! :D

We miss u here in the thread! :tears:

Actually nothing much happened, loads of pics were released from Snow Queen press conference on 14 Oct, then there're official statements from Binnie's daum cafe & Star M entertainment on 16 Oct that he's changed to this new management company. :rolleyes:

Then there're pix, pix, and more pix from SQ :)

Thx for welcome me back, meu sis :P kamsahamnida for summary..But I hope bin will change to Sidus HQ..so that suna can take care of him :lol:

:huh: I wonder bin still using his manager or change to a new one :phew:

Quote from ann post

img34211161139128zk6.jpg

:w00t::w00t: His muscle *drooling

Ella ssi I enjoyed my trip and great shopping in bkk :lol: king power :P

Welcome back Greentea ssi !! :lol:

I know I have to move on to regard Miss Bora and our TW as a pair but....

2c72e3qs3.jpg

1cba0emz9.jpg

fr samsoon gallery

once in a summer... :blush:

Another Snow Queen Press Conference clip + some BTS

200610161659594244_b.jpg

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...659594244_s.wmv

Credits: YTN

PDonna, you get to hear your crush speak and how other girls were oogling over him from the windows. :lol:

Hi Ann dear and Donna sis, hehe, the girls ar ooglin over him alright but they also asked him if he's Rookie fr Rude Woman :w00t::w00t:

75yzex8.jpg

credit on pic

they really look alike...is that another namja to add to your list?!

who knows what song is in this video ? thanks

really like it..

and anyone know where i can dl it? thanks

hihi ♥SecretLvr♥,

this is what I got fr youtube, the backgd music...lovely Jisun(loveholic) and Alex(Classiquai) sang it.. ;)

BGM:사랑해...(我愛你)--지선&알렉스 (Alex & Jisun)

saranghae dl

Thanks meu sifu for working hard to post Binnie pix. :wub:

He's so drop dead gorgeous in those pictures..... *nose bleed* :phew:

:lol::lol::lol:dear SeReNity, this set of Tae Woong Could kill me..

Azura and suzie, I apologize for posting such KILLER pix of Binnie. :w00t::D

Welcome back Greentea dear~! Hope you had a nice trip~! :D That pix of Binnie is really mesmerizing, thanks dear~!! *Now, it's my turn to FAINT* :w00t:

Hi Ann dear and Donna sis, hehe, the girls ar ooglin over him alright but they also asked him if he's Rookie fr Rude Woman :w00t::w00t:

http://img168.imageshack.us/img168/8682/75yzex8.jpg

credit on pic

they really look alike...is that another namja to add to your list?!

Mookie dear, he's actor Lee Ki Woo and he also starred in "Spin Kick" with Binnie. :D He's good looking too but Im Ju Hwan fits more of my taste. :P

*Waving to PDonna* :D

Dear Donna sis, hehe I think age wise I may be your p' but intelligence, mentality and namja-chasing/time-allocating skill wise I'm ur nong la :blush: ...esp now you r under the expert wings of Ella ssi :w00t: for me mookie, I'm a one namja gal...hope these following reposts will lure u back sis!!

sorry dear loonies, cant get Samshik out of my head y?y?y?...cant help but reposting hope you dont mind... :wub:

1154430097115236729425c025cc25bb25c7iw9py5.jpg

ss11zf6hr3.jpg

:wub::wub::wub:

img34481161140159ya8oe0.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

o I love this one!! :wub::wub: hott AND cute AND manly...thanks Meu sis !! :blush: so wish the other head in the pic is meeeee!!!!

Mookie dear , thx, u r such a lovely gal for overrating me. ;)

In fact, the only thing I know is u and me have got the same (good) taste of Binniewise. 'Coz u've had me back completely to this thread since you posted the above 2 pix of Samshik. Moreover we've fallen for the same Tae Woong in T-shirt posted by my beloved Meu sis :wub:

Hahaha!!! Donna dear, I think the senior is called sambeh but dont know if that applies to both sexes. :unsure: ... nevertheless, u can call me onni... coz am sure, i'm more a P to you than a nong.

Dont worry about my M chingu... she's just pretending that she doesnt have anyone else besides Binnie. :rolleyes: She's just quiet about it to maintain her image. :P

With so many cute and handsome K-namjas around and coming out (they are getting younger everyday.. Gosh!!), we just have to learn the art of multi-tasking and time management. Anyway, our hearts are so big, they can carry more than 1 cutie namja.

Good definition of "moving on"... it's like there's automatic reverse-rewind in our dvd players for MNIKSS CDs. :lol:

Ella dear onni, no need to teach me how to handle multi-namja this time (maybe next time, ok? hehehe) since the above 3 pix made me be back here 99%. (The rest 1% is saved for IJW sweet smile and he also got very nice & long fingers which I saw that in MFL when he picked up a phone call from JK. :lol:

Mookie dear, he's actor Lee Ki Woo and he also starred in "Spin Kick" with Binnie. :D He's good looking too but Im Ju Hwan fits more of my taste. :P

*Waving to PDonna* :D

*Wave back to SeReNiTy* :) As I promise to be back here to Mookie dear so plz take care IJW for me and I will do the same to Binnie for you :phew:

* SECRET * Im Ju Hwan fits of my taste too.

BTW, welcome back Greentea ssi. Glad to hear that u enjoyed your trip and great shopping in Bkk. I went to the airport to pick up my friend yesterday as well. Gosh! did u see 2 Bentley cars which King Power will give away to their lucky customers? It may be yours, Meu sis's or my friend's. ;)

Chinese article

1161181984_1.jpg

Credits on pix

Thanks to samsoon gallery

Thanks dear Ann for the article :blush: , basically it's saying Bin is worried about the ratings for SQ that it wont be as good as MNIKSS, but he still hopes this will be another breakthro for him.

In SQ he'll be TW, a genius of IQ 180 (!!!). TW wanna lead a normal life, he joined a 3rd class boxin club to be a trainee, and accidentally fall in love with rich, pretty Bora.

HB said, ' I dont wanna be a rich prince anymore, to shake myself off that image, I grow out stubbles, picked up boxing and wanna show a more manly and rugged side of me.' SYR will be Bora, a rich, pretty ice princess, whose 'frozen heart' will be melted by HB. SYR said,' My roles have always been gentle, timid ladies, this time I have to transformed into a cold, stern princess.. this will be a big challenge for me.'

11bff9c8a3c4dab3cabdbac0d3bdc3pj5.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

OOOO they ar in couple's outfits!!!! hehe YIY looks soo in love with oppa in all occasions! I dont blame her..

cant help but post again my fav pic..... :wub::wub::wub:...this is esp for sis Meu and Donna...lets drool tog!!

Gosh whatever that tee is ...they should ask bin endorse fast...how can he look sooo outofthisworld godly just strutting down on the set?!?!?! and a snapshot is like a magazine cover?!?! ok..Ill stop my craziely ramblin... :sweatingbullets:

1161171401061014304199c686uk2.jpg

fr HB gallery

Guest ellabel

Greentea-sshi, I'm glad you had a great time in BKK. Where's my durian chips? :P

Thanks to all those sharing all the new pix of Binnie. My babie has big muscles already. :rolleyes:

Thanks Anne for the article and to mookie dear for translating the news. :D

Guest ellabel

Heard that Binnie's been eating chicken breast meat to loose weight. :P

It's becoz chicken breasts are not fattening but will give him the protein that he needs to develop the muscles. I think he's successful in losing weight yet developing the muscles that he needs to look like a real boxer.

Guest Greentea

Greentea-sshi, I'm glad you had a great time in BKK. Where's my durian chips? :P

Ella ssi, no durian chips :lol: banana chips u want :P

2006-10-17-2.jpg

2006.10.17_4.jpg

Credit: hyunbin palam