Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

:wub::wub::wub:

img34481161140159ya8oe0.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

o I love this one!! :wub::wub: hott AND cute AND manly...thanks Meu sis !! :blush: so wish the other head in the pic is meeeee!!!!

Guest tuna_madunna

His Snow Queen look is very different to his MNIKSS. The actrees in Snow Queen, is she new? Until now I still have a hangover over sam soon and sam shik, they're totally the best cpuple!!

PB pics look soo nice.. where can we fine a cutie chef like Binnie? God bless!

Guest Greentea

Wow..so many backlog pgs :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I miss my bin :P

hmm..Bin's new image n new hairstyle :blink: I still need some time to get used to it :phew:

Thx all for sharing news pics n info :D

Guest ellabel

emoturhot.gif Woooo!!!! So many sweaty Binnie..... he exudes a different kind of appeal with his new scruffy tough look. :wub: My Binnie is no longer a babie and not as suave and sweet-smelling as samshik.... :rolleyes:

weird outfit!!! :huh:

wonder is it a special suit for boxer? :rolleyes:

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/8397/img3...61140159xc8.jpg

Azura chingu, it looks like a raincoat to me... must be hot inside it.... maybe, he needs it to be sweaty.. Yaikkss!!! :ph34r:

Hello Greentea-ssi.... how was the trip?.... :)

Guest ♥SecretLvr♥

(hyun bin n sung yuri)

who knows what song is in this video ? thanks

really like it..

and anyone know where i can dl it? thanks

Guest Greentea

Star M Entertainment website has been updated with their latest STAR recruit :)

bdbac5b8bfa5c7f6baf3yf0.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

congrat bin for changing his managament company ;) Finally :phew:

dang it..so many bin's news for past few days :tears::tears: I need someone(meu ssi) to summarize for me :lol: TIA

Hello dearie! Welcome back! :D

We miss u here in the thread! :tears:

Actually nothing much happened, loads of pics were released from Snow Queen press conference on 14 Oct, then there're official statements from Binnie's daum cafe & Star M entertainment on 16 Oct that he's changed to this new management company. :rolleyes:

Then there're pix, pix, and more pix from SQ :)

From SQ thread, mook sis was in a hurry to go, so she only managed to post this pix in 1 thread, I'll help her complete this mission :)

o I soo hope the story is not a cliche too Meu sis!! At least the basing it on a unique fairytale seems refreshing...I already am asking all these questions like y did the Math genuis TW become this shabby boxer? what happened in those 8 yrs? What is Miss Bora doing in that boxing sch in SKINTIGHT leather shortskirt!!! and the catfight!! ARGH!! :crazy: I sooo need to know!!! less than a month away...

b4 bidding all u dearies goodnite...one more pic to drool on!! :blush:

b4abc0c7bfa9bfd5061014508vs2.jpg

fr hyunbin gallery