Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Changing partners...

c7f6baf3bcbac0afb8aec5a9b7cebdbab6f3b0edmp2.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

Good evening Meukowz ssi...I like the transfering there. Seem Bin not so happy <_< What do you think?

Donna sis hugz hugz :D U just melted my heart with his tears :tears::tears:

I have never doubted your wisdom in processing and prioritising your options in life, never for a second... ;)

Meu sis, never for a second, huh? but I doubt myself all the time. :w00t::P

hihi Dearies!! my daily dose :wub::wub:

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9513/20...0174b292xf4.jpg

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5016/73a662gi4.jpg

credit on pix

thx Meu sis for the pretty SQ graphics :blush: ...we're all waitin for the SNOW!! :w00t:

*wave back* wow PDonna dear! y ar u up sooo late!!!! the lovely bins and your new love Im <_< r keeping u awake?!?! ;)

Bin will get teary knowing u r staying up soo late for him P'!! :tears:

http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/1482/9f7903bd1.jpg

credit on pic

Hi Ann~!! thanks in advance for the clip... need to get back to work!!

Hello Binnie Loonies~! :P

High School Binnie :wub:

http://img290.imageshack.us/img290/937/27qq8.gif

Credits on pix

Thanks to hyunbin gallery

OMO, PDonna dear, why are you up at this hour? :unsure:

Another Snow Queen Press Conference clip + some BTS

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...659594244_b.jpg

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...659594244_s.wmv

Credits: YTN

PDonna, you get to hear your crush speak and how other girls were oogling over him from the windows. :lol:

Mookie sis *P'Mookie = Mookie (elder) sis and Nong Mookie = Mookie (younger) sis* and SeReNity dear, I don't know why I've been up so late. It maybe b'coz of the numjas and also addicting to all you soompier's posts. Anyway thanks to those reasons which relaxed me during my zombie's jobs, ooh! need some more blood again :P This zombie-vampire will rebirth to be normal human in about 1-2 months. (Thanks goodness in advance)

SeReNiTy, I will show my oogling drooling at IJW tread soon too *looking around and hiding from Meu sis*

Thanks a lot for the KSS couple, Donna.. you're so sweet... mwah!! :wub:

Last nite.. i continue with ep. 12 then went to see 2 sets of NGs and BTS... hahaha!! I'm missing the MNIKSS couple alright. :lol: I know.... I know... gotta move on..... Actually, I'm just using KSS to drive the blues away after watching A Rosy Life, such a sad, sad drama.... :tears:

Meu chingu, u talking behind my back again! :angry:

I think Donna needs to practice more about multi-tasking and prioritizing namjas..... She's still young, I think. :unsure: It's an art, you know and it takes special skills... But, I'm willing to teach Donna babe. :D

Ok! Ella sensei *oh! confused, it's Japanese word but I don't know the word "teacher" in Korean, hehehe*, I don't want to disappoint my Meu sis and I'm so naive :unsure: so PLZ teach me how to handle two numjas at a time and how to back and forth from doing my job and reading / serching Soompi at the same time. :sweatingbullets:

BTW, Ella sensei , we've to move on in life but for MNIKSS, we've to move on to the next ep after finish ep.12 and then to ep.1 after finish ep.16, right? :w00t:

Doping you and me with this pix.

epi9j3.jpg

Good evening Meukowz ssi...I like the transfering there. Seem Bin not so happy <_< What do you think?

Cojung sis, Binnie is crying there, what else can I think! :(

Hi every one ,I'm hyunbinchina's fishrain.

Soompi is one of my favorite forums ,so I post our translation here.

Do not photoshop it again,please

Hello fishrain ! I think u need no further introduction in this thread already :D Most of us here really admired your collaborative translations with your other forumers and peipeipei's excellent art works from hyunbinchina.

Thanks for posting your translations here, we need to prick your brain (and another smartie junsho's as well) when it comes to all Korean news relevant to our prince :D

Donna sis, to avoid my harassment, u need to first escape from my radar detection field which only covers Binnie's thread, and its peripherals B) IJW thread? I'm afraid I'm not able to send out my feelers there... :(

^^ saw that last nite on kbs. unfortunately i didn't understand a word coz it's in korean. but i think hb mentioned he lost 6kg or something like that. i don't like how his new look. especially in that interview. but the thing is, i still love his smile. there's something about him that is just so irresistible! i miss him and sun ah unnie together :( i don't think he's got chemistry with sung yuri though i love yuri.... sigh...

Thanks Serenity dear and Meu sifu for the Mnet screencaps :blush: ...our lovely bin looks sooo tired in the last couple.. :tears::tears:

Hi every one ,I'm hyunbinchina's fishrain.

Soompi is one of my favorite forums ,so I post our translation here.

Do not photoshop it again,please

http://www.hyunbinchina.com/bbs

Thanks sooo much Fishrain ssi (and icecoldgal18 and others for translating ;peipeipei for the gorgeous artwork)...I've been a lurker and admirer at hyunbinchina too! :blush: Luv all you sweet, smart ladies (and guys if any) posts and work there!! muamuamua!!! :wub: plz keep posting your goodies here for us to oggle on!! :w00t::w00t:

Mookie sis *P'Mookie = Mookie (elder) sis and Nong Mookie = Mookie (younger) sis* and SeReNity dear, I don't know why I've been up so late. It maybe b'coz of the numjas and also addicting to all you soompier's posts. Anyway thanks to those reasons which relaxed me during my zombie's jobs, ooh! need some more blood again :P This zombie-vampire will rebirth to be normal human in about 1-2 months. (Thanks goodness in advance)

Dear Donna sis, hehe I think age wise I may be your p' but intelligence, mentality and namja-chasing/time-allocating skill wise I'm ur nong la :blush: ...esp now you r under the expert wings of Ella ssi :w00t: for me mookie, I'm a one namja gal...hope these following reposts will lure u back sis!!

sorry dear loonies, cant get Samshik out of my head y?y?y?...cant help but reposting hope you dont mind... :wub:

600899186520210991yq8.jpg

112317312454zfnf7.jpg

20055301811584585sek8.jpg

1154430097115236729425c025cc25bb25c7iw9py5.jpg

ss11zf6hr3.jpg

Guest ellabel

Ok! Ella sensei *oh! confused, it's Japanese word but I don't know the word "teacher" in Korean, hehehe*, I don't want to disappoint my Meu sis and I'm so naive so PLZ teach me how to handle two numjas at a time and how to back and forth from doing my job and reading / serching Soompi at the same time.

BTW, Ella sensei , we've to move on in life but for MNIKSS, we've to move on to the next ep after finish ep.12 and then to ep.1 after finish ep.16, right?

Hahaha!!! Donna dear, I think the senior is called sambeh but dont know if that applies to both sexes. :unsure: ... nevertheless, u can call me onni... coz am sure, i'm more a P to you than a nong.

Dont worry about my M chingu... she's just pretending that she doesnt have anyone else besides Binnie. :rolleyes: She's just quiet about it to maintain her image. :P

With so many cute and handsome K-namjas around and coming out (they are getting younger everyday.. Gosh!!), we just have to learn the art of multi-tasking and time management. Anyway, our hearts are so big, they can carry more than 1 cutie namja.

Good definition of "moving on"... it's like there's automatic reverse-rewind in our dvd players for MNIKSS CDs. :lol:

Dear Donna sis, hehe I think age wise I may be your p' but intelligence, mentality and namja-chasing/time-allocating skill wise I'm ur nong la ...esp now you r under the expert wings of Ella ssi for me mookie, I'm a one namja gal...hope these following reposts will lure u back sis!!

Just like you mookie dear.... titles and numbers are nothing... it's how u feel & think that is important.... :P we will all equals when it comes to loving our K-hunks....