Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

meumeu.....these day you are working hard on these thread!

Thanks for all the yummy pictures....not forgetting our thread mistress SeReNiTy as well :)

Donna sis, I heard your more than a "little" crush there <_< So much for your reassurance there <_<

I see you're following my Ella chingu's footstep in having a long string of namjas to keep yourself bz 24/7 huh? ;):lol: Woa, but you've still got a lot more to learn from her exellent time management skills. :rolleyes:

Hehehe...Meu sis...er...er...er... :sweatingbullets: I have no excuse 'bout my new namja :blush: :tears: but don't worry 'coz I already set Binnie as the first priority. *sighs* :sweatingbullets:

n2o_1412_366494_11145174673.jpg

Source : HB Gallery

*wave to Junsho at 3.40 am, invisble mookie & SeReNiTy at 3.58 am, whoa whoa!!! *

meumeu.....these day you are working hard on these thread!

Thanks for all the yummy pictures....not forgetting our thread mistress SeReNiTy :)

No problem Azura Big sistah ! :P

Meu promised Greentea , in her absence, to keep this thread alive (with the help of many others, including SeReNiTy sifu & your goodself , of course! :D ) just like what she did when I was away :lol: Been working real hard as u can see ;)B) but not as hard as the elusive period Binnie had some months back. I think we all had our fair share of severe headache from all those head-bangings in sourcing around for any news, or even glimpses of him in any events! :sweatingbullets:

Thank God we survived the draught and finally see some SNOW coming our way! :w00t:

Hehehe...Meu sis...er...er...er... :sweatingbullets: I have no excuse 'bout my new namja :blush: :tears: but don't worry 'coz I already set Binnie as the first priority. *sighs* :sweatingbullets:

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k71/PDon...11145174673.jpg

Source : HB Gallery

Donna sis hugz hugz :D U just melted my heart with his tears :tears::tears:

I have never doubted your wisdom in processing and prioritising your options in life, never for a second... ;)

hihi Dearies!! my daily dose :wub::wub:

200610131604302100174b292xf4.jpg

73a662gi4.jpg

credit on pix

thx Meu sis for the pretty SQ graphics :blush: ...we're all waitin for the SNOW!! :w00t:

*wave back* wow PDonna dear! y ar u up sooo late!!!! the lovely bins and your new love Im <_< r keeping u awake?!?! ;)

Bin will get teary knowing u r staying up soo late for him P'!! :tears:

9f7903bd1.jpg

credit on pic

Hi Ann~!! thanks in advance for the clip... need to get back to work!!

Hello Binnie Loonies~! :P

High School Binnie :wub:

27qq8.gif

Credits on pix

Thanks to hyunbin gallery

OMO, PDonna dear, why are you up at this hour? :unsure:

Another Snow Queen Press Conference clip + some BTS

200610161659594244_b.jpg

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...659594244_s.wmv

Credits: YTN

PDonna, you get to hear your crush speak and how other girls were oogling over him from the windows. :lol:

Guest ellabel

Ellabel ssi, the above pix of Samsoon & Samshik are for you.

By the way, talking about Binnie's agency changing, will he change the manager and the hairstylist?

Thanks a lot for the KSS couple, Donna.. you're so sweet... mwah!! :wub:

Last nite.. i continue with ep. 12 then went to see 2 sets of NGs and BTS... hahaha!! I'm missing the MNIKSS couple alright. :lol: I know.... I know... gotta move on..... Actually, I'm just using KSS to drive the blues away after watching A Rosy Life, such a sad, sad drama.... :tears:

Donna sis, I heard your more than a "little" crush there So much for your reassurance there

I see you're following my Ella chingu's footstep in having a long string of namjas to keep yourself bz 24/7 huh? Woa, but you've still got a lot more to learn from her exellent time management skills.

Meu chingu, u talking behind my back again! :angry:

I think Donna needs to practice more about multi-tasking and prioritizing namjas..... She's still young, I think. :unsure: It's an art, you know and it takes special skills... But, I'm willing to teach Donna babe. :D

Woa, Azura sistah! You've been working hard too! ;)

Tx for all the yummy pix, meu only sneaking peeks here, better run before my boss catches me! :sweatingbullets:

E Chin, meu has nothing but praises for ur talent! ;) You sure have sharpened this skill to perfection! :lol:

Guest ellabel

Woa, Azura sistah! You've been working hard too!

Tx for all the yummy pix, meu only sneaking peeks here, better run before my boss catches me!

E Chin, meu has nothing but praises for ur talent! ;) You sure have sharpened this skill to perfection!

thank you, M chingu... it takes a lot of practice and concentration....

What can I do? So many men, so little time....

For Binnie babie, I will always have time... even a teeny bit... :P

Binnie is really cute here.

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin...123807_0001.gif

Source: hyunbin gallery

Binnie is really a cutie..

Thanks Anne dear for sharing... :D

o Ann baby~! that's just the cutest gif EVER!! what's binnie doing there besides being way too cute?! :w00t:

Azura ssi, luv that SQ gif!! :w00t: just this scene will be worth our neck longing!!

and Ella dear, now u mentioned it my MNIKSS addiction is kickin back full force!!! I need to rewatch ep 11 too now!!! and A-B repeat fr the super charged elevator to the KISS!!! :wub::wub::wub:

source: the Hokkaido Shimbun Press

2006/10/16 12:11

标题:

韩流ドラマ道内でロケ 「冬ソナ」制作チームが今冬 

最终回シーン20分  

韩流テレビドラマ「冬のソナタ」(冬ソナ)の制作者グループが今冬、道内で新しいドラマの撮影を计画している。作品は韩国放送公社(KBS)で11月から放送する予定の「雪の女王」(全16回)。韩国の人気俳优を起用し、早くも「大ヒット确実」との前评判が高いという。撮影地は明かされていないが、监督のイ・ヒョンミン氏は「北海道の雪景色を最高に美しく撮影する」と张り切っている。

ドラマを制作するのは韩国ユンスカラー社(ソウル、パク・インテク社长)。「冬ソナ」のユン・ソクホ监督らスタッフがKBSから独立して二○○四年に设立した制作会社だ。イ监督は、ユン监督の右腕として头角を现し、「冬ソナ」のプロデューサーも务めた。

ドラマ「雪の女王」は、アンデルセンの童话をモチーフに、幻想的な冬景色を织り交ぜながら描く纯爱悲剧。三流ボクシングジムのスパーリングパートナーと、不治の病を患う财阀家の娘が出会い、互いの心を次第に溶かしてゆく-という内容だ。

男性主人公には韩国で人気沸腾中のヒョンビンさん炫彬(24)を、女性主人公には人気アイドルグループ「フィンクル」の歌手でもあるソン・ユリさん成宥利(25)を起用。脚本は冬ソナと同じキム・ウンヒ氏、ユン・ウンギョン氏のコンビが担当する。

ドラマの设定はフィンランドだが、日照时间が短い上、気候条件も厳しいため、北海道を撮影地に选んだ。道内では最终回のクライマックスを撮影する。イ监督らスタッフは五-八日に道内に入り、撮影予定地の视察を済ませた。

撮影场所や日程を明かさないのは「追っかけファンが杀到する悬念があるため」(イ监督)という。また、加森観光(札幌、加森公人社长)が撮影地への案内や宿泊先の手配などで支援する。

Japanese news on Binnie's 3-day shooting in Sapporo during Chuseok. Translation much appreciated for the whole text, though we can somewhat make out the text in red already... :D

credit baidu

Guest missjaclyn

OMO, I just re-watched MNIKSS..mostly my favourite parts and I think I've just fallen in love all over again with HyunBin!! He's simply gorgeous in it....what can I say?! :D