Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest rakista29

Couldn't help but post their sweet expressions here... :wub:

1160730246b4abbff4c0bdhz4.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

aawww...i remember MNIKSS...harhar...

cute!!!

Guest lovePIGS

aawww...i remember MNIKSS...harhar...

cute!!!

Aww so cute! <3 They're so suitable for each other :3

And hyun bin's hairdo has become better! xDDD

However i still prefer his hairdo in MNIKSS :D Smart and neat ^^

Guest rakista29

Aww so cute! <3 They're so suitable for each other :3

And hyun bin's hairdo has become better! xDDD

However i still prefer his hairdo in MNIKSS :D Smart and neat ^^

yeah...love his new hair...

Guest joyce20176

Thanks for the pics, Hyun Bin looks cool as a boxer ;).

Aww the pics of he and Suna is so cute, look at how they smile, so sweet :).

I need a breather fr this swarm of manly boxer-bin hotness! :blush:

1145074333238e8aud0.jpg

credit HB gallery

not that this is any less heartattack inducing! :wub::wub:

Binnie seems to be engaged in quite a lot of mopping and sweeping chores in his dramas, rich or poor, hotel heir or down-and-out boxer.

b3b8bcb3c1f6becabec6bcadb4f5c1f1b0c5bfeec5c7wy7.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

See? He's such a good actor that concentrated on mopping chores in every dramas of him until his hair became a mopping style. :w00t:

I need a breather fr this swarm of manly boxer-bin hotness! :blush:

1145074333238e8aud0.jpg

credit HB gallery

not that this is any less heartattack inducing! :wub::wub:

Mookie, I really don't want you to get the heart attack caused by manly boxer-bin so pls take a quick look on Meukowz's siggy. I think his mop-hairstyle would help you taking a deep breath in or maybe long exhaling instead *sighhhh*. :D Anyway beware of his heart-stopping dimpled smile ! :P

See? He's such a good actor that concentrated on mopping chores in every dramas of him until his hair became a mopping style. :w00t:

Mookie, I really don't want you to get the heart attack caused by manly boxer-bin so pls take a quick look on Meukowz's siggy. I think his mop-hairstyle would help you taking a deep breath in or maybe long exhaling instead *sighhhh*. :D Anyway beware of his heart-stopping dimpled smile ! :P

sigh...PDonna dear, Meu sshi's siggy is not helping much...I may need ur pretty flowers in ur siggy on my grave after my heart attack!!

Thanks again my dearies for constantly updating this thread with new Binnie pictures~! :wub:

Poor Binnie looks so tired in those pictures. :tears: I hope he gets some rest in between.

I'm seriously going to faint because his head maybe used as a mop one of these days~!!! :wacko:

Mookie dear, more like you can use PDonna's pretty flowers to trigger your allergies and you'll be lively and kicking again after your heart attack. :w00t:

Thanks again my dearies for constantly updating this thread with new Binnie pictures~! :wub:

Poor Binnie looks so tired in those pictures. :tears: I hope he gets some rest in between.

I'm seriously going to faint because his head maybe used as a mop one of these days~!!! :wacko:

Mookie dear, more like you can use PDonna's pretty flowers to trigger your allergies and you'll be lively and kicking again after your heart attack. :w00t:

Thanks dear, Im breathing soo very weakly now...heartbeat very dicey..but can you just be ur usual kind self and contact Bin's camp telling him there's a fan here hanging on her last breath, deathwish wantin to meet him?! Bin being so very considerate and superlovin to his fans will hopefully come to my death bed and CPR me!? :w00t::w00t: ..he's most welcome to take a nap here and rest up..:ph34r: