Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest willabee

meukowz - thanks for the pics

greente - thanks for the pics

azura - thanks for the pics

i love baking...how i wish he was helping out in my kitchen!!! :w00t:

Thanks for all the pix Meumeu ssi, Greentea ssi and Azura ssi!!! :w00t: that PB CF is just too cute!! :blush:

Welcome back Meu sis, we miss u! :w00t:

more pix fr the PB promotion

20061011273bcf840nh0.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

:tears: I can see the callouses on Bin's knuckles!! :tears:

Hungry Bin :tears::tears: Bin's manager pls dun torture him :crazy:

2006.10.11_4.jpg

source: hyunbin-palam

Oh! oh! oh! *sigh* such a really cute guy w/ superb cute smile :wub: *sigh* but he's not mine. :tears:

Greentea chingu, I love to be friend of Soompi and friend of Binnie loonies but don't want to be friend of Binnie 'coz I want to be more to him. :P

Back :)

Been missing Binnie, thanks to Donna sis's Binnie mag to tide me over :D

You're welcome for that Binnie thing and glad to see u back here,Meu sis. :)

Btw, gals, let's vote for your all time fav K-drama here. For me, it definitely is MNIKSS since everything in there is great esp the male lead..er..er..I can't remember his name but his smile and dimples, hehehe. :P:w00t:

Guest ellabel

*droolsdroolsdrools* ella dear breakfast...BED..Binnie!!!! dearie plz dont use those 'B' words soo close tog.. berserking now..

the thing is Bin being heavenly tall and gorgeous is already ideal hubby for mookie, THEN he has to be amazingly cute (icing on a yummy cake), super kind, honest, genuine... (another godzillions layers of icing) AND he has LONG... fingers...!!! (couple more layers) NOW I found out he can cook too!!! this is icing overoveroverload!! :

mookie dear, what can I do??!! our Binnie is full of "B"s... He is a Beautiful Boy (Man) than I wanna have Breakfast in Bed with while we eat all thos Brunch goodies that he Bake with his Big hands.

mookie, you're already flooded with icing.... i cant see the cake anymore. :blink:

Actually, even just a plain cake, I will accept as long as he's our delish Binnie. :wub:

Meu chingu, i miss yah!!! Busy with work? :o

Gotta go and do some work.

Guest Greentea

so this is our Bin Greentea dear?! :tears: and that's Bora? Darn...he seriously look like a hot, sexy psycho 'gum yu lo'....driving me nuts..

mookie ssi, I zoomed the pic..still cun confirm is bin but the pic background seem like boxing stadium.. ;):huh: hot, sexy psycho 'gum yu lo', haha i'm only saw a guy wearing black , rugged looks and unshave.. :sweatingbullets: "love charm" movie premiere pic keep appear in my mind :ph34r::ph34r:

No more pedo binnie :lol: Bora has grown up..they might finished fliming the childhood part :sweatingbullets:

1013mo6.jpg

Hello everyone! :)

Ella chingu, I was away in Bangkok for a symposium. Really enjoyed my stay there, great shopping and eating experience in a great country. King Power!

Greentea ssi, is there any confirmation that LG Cyon did not renew the contract with Binnie? :o If so, I hope they realised what a grave mistake they've made there :crazy:

Now all eyes and pressure on Binnie's SQ project. We may whine and groan and disagree on the storyline and choices of casting, but will still lend our support, no matter what. Binnie should not but will likely be deemed as having full accountability for the outcome, good or bad.... I just hope the load can be taken off this young lad's shoulder, somehow...

Guest Greentea

i agree! the mop top really suits him well!

greentea whose pic is that on your icon?

e.rigby ssi, his name is Wu Zun from a new TW boy group :P

Hello everyone! :)

Ella chingu, I was away in Bangkok for a symposium. Really enjoyed my stay there, great shopping and eating experience in a great country. King Power!

Greentea ssi, is there any confirmation that LG Cyon did not renew the contract with Binnie? :o If so, I hope they realised what a grave mistake they've made there :crazy:

Now all eyes and pressure on Binnie's SQ project. We may whine and groan and disagree on the storyline and choices of casting, but will still lend our support, no matter what. Binnie should not but will likely be deemed as having full accountability for the outcome, good or bad.... I just hope the load can be taken off this young lad's shoulder, somehow...

meu dear, :tears::tears: I had no idea abt LG Cyon contact :ph34r: But from recent cyon cf and wallie, there is no binnie :(

:lol: tmr is my turn to bkk