Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

Greentea,you said,xin ku le=辛苦了?Ginger shifu=Ginger 师父? :blink::w00t:

Binnie is so cute.He flushed. :blush:

Greentea,shuai dai le=帅呆了? :P

I wonder if I guess right. :sweatingbullets::lol:

This pix is for Greentea.Don't be shy,gal.I know you must love the pix. :P:w00t:http://photo9.yupoo.com/20061010/193639_16...47_npnfpqzt.jpg

junsho ssi, bingo..the chinese words is correct :P

:w00t: Thx for the drooling pic

mookie dear, thx for the new SQ pics ;) Bin with young bora ..haizz :wacko:

n06.jpg

Credit: hyunbin palam

Part 3 of Junsho ssi's SQ Korea diary :blush:

116029217245571008185e318af0.jpg

Filming of the orientation was done and the prayer ceremony for the drama also ran smoothly.

The actors and actresses for the leads are confirmed.

Sung Yuri sshi, Yoo In Young sshi, Kim Tae Hyun sshi, Paul sshi (who?), Im Ju Hyun sshi, Kim Hak Jin sshi and Lee Sun Ho sshi (hohoho~ today is SQ's lucky day) even the actors with no filming today were present! Due to the cramped schedule, the ceremony ended swiftly. There is a 'blessed' roasted pig for the meal.

Oh, we'll get indigestion eating it so early~ so we set it aside.

The 'teacher' shouted out with all his might 'Snow Queen Fighting! Aja Aja!'

Excitement spread through the air with the sound of encouragement!

(Nurse Kim from Soonpoong Clinic also made her appearance. She is confidently immersing herself into the comedic role (there is one?! :w00t: ) in this drama)

The shooting for the classroom scene began. All the actors in uniform playing the students considered this a new exciting challenge. All of them are so into their characters, arent they? The talent can no longer be trapped. Mr. PD, the crew has to tackle the complicated math problems as is. But TW is the real genuis! Our overcwhelming admiration can no longer be held back. I must prepare myself to continue writing this diary as best I can.. how can I be contented with less? (I'm making the last part up... :vicx: )

I'm sorry Junsho ssi, dont think I did a good job translating esp this lively entry of yours! mianneh..

Part 4 of Junsho ssi's SQ Korea diary :wub:

1160322684659834091860ae4gv2.jpg

Summer is not over yet but we have to wear winter clothes under the spotlights.

Ths actors are gradually feeling the scorching heat.

Whenever TW takes a break he will continuously fan himself and drink water.

(Everybody, TW really likes to drink water.. this is the beauty secret of the pretty man--HB, so we should all drink more water, at least 1.5L a day ...haha~)

We rented some smoke machines for the shot.

The smoke-filled misty classroom conjured up a dazzling imagery.

Although I am one of the film crew, I cant help but look forward to the mesmerizing shots!

The first day of shooting in Korea ended without any mishap!! ( a bit tired but I dont mind)

I have a premonition SQ will be an excellent drama...hehe

Please look forward to November~!! We have a lot of confidence in the show~~~ lalala~~

Guest ellabel

thanks a lot to junsho and mookie dear for sharing the SQ diary and translations. :D

Binnie has really nice long slender fingers and you know what that means. ;):P

And his nose is really perfect. :w00t: .. is it for real considering that most of the K-stars esp. the women had their noses altered/enhanced. :unsure:

thanks a lot to junsho and mookie dear for sharing the SQ diary and translations. :D

Binnie has really nice long slender fingers and you know what that means. ;):P

And his nose is really perfect. :w00t: .. is it for real considering that most of the K-stars esp. the women had their noses altered/enhanced. :unsure:

o gosh ..Ella ssi...is it really bad if mookie understand what u mean with the long finger part... :blush:

Greentea ssi...sigh...I'm worryin about the young Bora and TW storyline too....plzplzplz dont let the script be one of those destined lovers since childhood thing! kids DONT fall in love of their life when they're 12!!!! I will seriously puke...and binnie will become a pedophile!!!

Guest Greentea

o gosh ..Ella ssi...is it really bad if mookie understand what u mean with the long finger part... :blush:

Greentea ssi...sigh...I'm worryin about the young Bora and TW storyline too....plzplzplz dont let the script be one of those destinated lovers since childhood thing! kids DONT fall in love of their life when they're 12!!!! I will seriously puke...and binnie will become a pedophile!!!

mookie ssi, young bora is a kid :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: I also dun wan bin become a "gum yu lo" :vicx:

ella ssi this pic for u :P Long finger or long fingernail :phew:

1160543967_Untitled_2_copy.jpg

source: hb gallery

Okay dearies, I really don't want to see Binnie as a pedophile. :lol: Let's hope the childhood scenes won't last long, but the those scenes are probably the only ones of him during happy times. :(

Who wants to poke Binnie's cheek? ME!! ME!! :w00t:

1160544359_Untitled_6_copy.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

Guest Greentea

Okay dearies, I really don't want to see Binnie as a pedophile. :lol: Let's hope the childhood scenes won't last long, but the those scenes are probably the only ones of him during happy times. :(

Who wants to poke Binnie's cheek? ME!! ME!! :w00t:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...tled_6_copy.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

Ann shifu, Pls take a queue number first :lol:

mookie ssi, samshikka for u :P

11432932020603221847480001us3.jpg

Thank you Greentea dear...mookie feel a bit better now and can sweetdream bin after your dose of samshikkaaa!! :w00t: I think I need to take a look at samshik everytime I see his new PB hairstyle just to make it a bit more palatable....I still love u though binnie...I love u sooo much I can almost overlook that hair :crazy:

haha love your 'gum yu lo'* analogy ....too bad it really fits with that pic in samsamland...

*fyi dearies 'gum yo lo' literally means 'gold fish ajoshi', hk slang for pedo lurkin in parks with 'a bag of gold fish' to lure kids to 'come play the fishie' back at his place.

Guest Greentea

mookie ssi, chalja Good nite :D:lol:but of cos bin is a "leng zai gum yu lo" JK

Actually, i like binnie's cyon cf hairstyle :blush: Bin can have long hair but make sure style it :phew:

1011pl3.png

SeReNiTy ssi & Greentea ssi, okie, You guys poke his cheeks but I will :phew::wub: on them :D

Whoa! Whoa! lots of cute Samshik pix.

Btw, besides his nice long fingers, he also got the nice feet as well.

drunkardJH.jpg

Wondering if he got anything not nice. :phew: Maybe that ajumma hair, right? Mookie ssi.

Actually he still looks good in that hairstyle w/ his killer smile. :)

Guest ellabel

nah.... not bad mookie ssi, just d typical normal wise thinker.... long fingers....... long hands... right? ;):lol:

mookie ssi, young bora is a kid I also dun wan bin become a "gum yu lo"

ella ssi this pic for u :P Long finger or long fingernail :phew:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...tled_2_copy.jpg

source: hb gallery

aigoo!!! Who wants a pedo Binnie??? :wacko: ... not too comfy also with his scenes with the very young girl..... Yeeewww!!!

Greentea-ssi, i like long fingers but hate long fingernails on men.... Yaikks!! :wacko:

Guest theLEGEND

junsho ssi, are those really my Jinnie and Binnie together pics?? :unsure: First time i saw them together. Both are cutie & sekshi. :wub:

:w00t: Binnie & Jinnie together?!?! :w00t: I didn't know that both of them know each other. We meet again ellabel sshi :P*Binnie & Andy know each other too?!?!* <3

Thanks to Junsho, Greentea, SeReNiTy and Mookie for sharing Binnie's pictures. I haven't seen some of them :)