Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

翻譯 junsho 協助 leonay http://binmylove.cc.topzj.com

炫彬見到來自日本的Fans很感動

炫彬演出的連續劇"雪的女王" 將於11/13在KBS2 放送

原文 hban

9일 낮 12시 서울 종로구 파리바게트 청계점에서 자신이 모델로 있는 (주 ) 파리

<_< 翻譯的不是很好~~ 有錯請指證我 :o

junsho ssi, thx for translated to chinese.. :) No worry, we can understand ur translation.. ;)

thanks dearie loonies for enduring my gross translation..my grammar is horrendous as always but all u smartie pants got the gist of Junsho ssi's diary no prob!

mookie ssi, u're too humble..ur translation is fine :P

Another clip for yesterday PB function :

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...901261685_s.wmv

source:hb gallery

Part 5 of dear Junsho ssi's NZ diary :wub:

1159797682900074053d267ara5.jpg

Filming on the helicopter:

This is the same chopper used in <Lord of the Rings> trilogy (it will be great if our drama is as popular!!) NZ fr the chopper is marvelous!! Korea is splendid too of course!! We used to shiver during afternoon shots. Now we feel like we are from Queenstown already in the midst of winter! People were boosting they wore too much clothing. Oh, yes!! We can't examine how much clothing our Tae Woong was wearing underneath his coat..(that's part of the mystique, right?!)

We will have to land our chopper if the condition worsen. Luckily the weather is gorgeous, the 2-day shot on the chopper was a success.

The perfect frames will appear in the drama ^^!

We have some free time after the shot and this is the last moments in NZ for a lot of the crew. Many people went back to the dorm to sleep; others, with the help of the owner of a Korean restaurant, went karaoke and spent a great night dancing and singing with the workers.

(a bit lost about this part...did Binnie stay out and karaoke with the crew? who is tone deaf and didnt sing a song?) :wacko:

The Korean filming diary is coming soon!! Plz be patient!!

Part 1 of Junsho ssi's SQ Korea diary :blush:

1159958976208298063d5693ku8.jpg

First day of shooting in Korea (9/22 Mon)

Goodbye NZ~!!

Gook! (not Kang Gook) Da Han Min Gook here we come! How ar you ^.^ *!

We begin shooting in Korea at last! hoho....we're entering an intensive stage!

6am, not yet dawn, we gathered at the KBS main bldg @....

Do we really need to meet up before 6am?!

Anyway, nobody in the crew was late! Those who were early bought great tastin coffee fr the KBS vending machine, joking that this would wake us up.

The sound of 'Bus leavin in 2 min...in 1 min..' Did the leavin call destroy the mood?

Our Mr PD has a loud voice like the singer Mr. Turtle (who is he?!? :blink: ), our sleepiness which is immuned to coffee was scared off. There were HB fans mistaking Mr PD as Mr. Turtle when asking for autographs in NZ.

(quiz: who is this person ruining Mr. Turtle's reputation? hohoho)

Guest Greentea

img3370zd5.jpg

bigger version : http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6898/img3360od1.jpg

YTN Star interview :):tears: All in korean :ph34r:

빵집습격사건~ 파티쉐로 깜짝변신한 '현빈'

삼순이 김선아 씨가 아직까지 살을 빼지 못하는 이유? 이연희, 그녀가 이렇게 감동을 하는 이유?

Full interview article : http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200610101659281369

credit:samsoon gallery

inez will love this pic! :D

another one to add to her "cigar hunk" collection! :lol:

1160463904_ssagaji_ns.gif

credit HB gallery

;) ..hi-5 babe!

1160463555_1138245396_ssagaji_dc.jpg

credit HB gallery

If that's not A PERFECTO ..i don't know what is.. :rolleyes:

Ginger shifu , thx for ur ichiban translation..xin ku le :P

Today PB function :lol:

e720061009_27449727.jpg

20061009124116975.jpg

1160364362517_1.jpg

source: yahoo.co.kr

Greentea,you said,xin ku le=辛苦了?Ginger shifu=Ginger 师父? :blink::w00t:

Binnie is so cute.He flushed. :blush:

192159_1531967719_lvqpbxbc.jpg

name='Greentea' post='3885178' date='Oct 9 2006, 02:01 PM']

P1010338.jpg

This pic is for my dear ginger shifu :lol: Shuai dai le :lol:

p1010345az3.jpg

SnowQueen BTS pix... young Bora is a pretty girl! :blush:

14ecdfjg3.jpg

m01131bd8vk8.jpg

n0314972dys4.jpg

n0514bc88gj6.jpg

credit on pix and samsoon gallery

Thanks for all the pix Azura ssi! Those long fingers!!! Binnie looks like he can really cook! :wub::wub::wub:

OMO Junsho ssi....me lik-e that naked Bin u dedicated to Greentea ssi 2!!! :w00t::w00t:

and thank you PDonna for my Thai lesson!! :blush: hehe now I know 2 Thai words too! :phew:

Big thx to Junsho, Mookie for the diary and translation and to Azura, SeReNiTy and Greentea for pix. Wow!! all goodies :wub:

Thanks for the PB pix Greentea ssi and Serenity dear!! and yeah PDonna ssi (dearie, just wondering is P' = ssi in Thai? just curious! :P ) I'm wondering if I'm the one who's having the bad taste not really diggin binnie's hair too?! but then THIS new PB is it...anybody has the means to bin's hairstylist?! I have serious concern with his/her eyes' AND head's well being.. :tears:

we've at least seen the helmet hair on guys like KSW/ Beatles/ Bruce Lee/ Stephen Chow but to be frank the last person I've seen this new PB hair on was MY MOM couple yrs back!!! :blink::crazy::wacko: Binnie has a lot of ajumma fans already...he doesnt need to look like an ajumma, ok Mr/Ms hairstylist?! :fury:

but our Bin still looks gorgeous though...skinny..tired..ajumma hair I still love u!! :wub:

Mookie dear, I agree w/ u that he still looks gorgeous w/ any kind of hairstyle :D but please just do it better next time, ok? the hairstylist ssi. :angry:

Btw, P' is more like unni, noona and oppa in Thai. We use P' for calling someone both men and women who are older than us. Ssi means Khun in Thai which is equal to Mr./Ms. and Mrs. :)

img3370zd5.jpg

bigger version : http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/6898/img3360od1.jpg

YTN Star interview :):tears: All in korean :ph34r:

빵집습격사건~ 파티쉐로 깜짝변신한 '현빈'

삼순이 김선아 씨가 아직까지 살을 빼지 못하는 이유? 이연희, 그녀가 이렇게 감동을 하는 이유?

Full interview article : http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/_ln/0101_200610101659281369

Greentea ssi, Omo! is this another fav pix choosing game of yours? :o

Hehehe, I'm kidding :P You must be :wacko: and :sweatingbullets:.

Thx for the pix. I haven't seen some before.

Part 2 of Junsho ssi's SQ Korea diary :wub:

115996114341069907185ad14dk2.jpg

The bus officially left at 6am.

At last the filming in Korea truly began. Our hearts were filled with all the excitement and jitters...!!

But the sleepiness was crawling back again. We can always take a nap when the bus started moving...hohoho~

Finally we arrived at the xxx university for the first scene! The diligent art direction team had already arrived a day earlier to do their magic and in no time transformed the university hall into the venue for the high school orientation ceremony. The actors were gathered in the hall like a real orientation and made up into high school students and parents!

xxx's friends sat in the middle of the front rows.

Mr. Producer let the 'students' in the front row wear glasses so that they look like science students.

Finally Tae Woong in school uniform entered the hall after everything is all set and ready!!!

Huh? Is this a new hairstyle?!

TW, how did your hairstyle get younger and younger? soo cute!!

Can't take my eyes off you but I have to get back to work!!

When did the lonely and weary man in NZ do a 180!! You should warn us on your transformation so we can prepare ourselves!

Anyway, this is Tae Woong's hairstyle for this winter!!

How can the change in hairstyle (I wanna try the change too!) matches the uniform so well?

Is the hair and outfit all planned out at the same time? Then...

Those vain male students, dont follow my style! ^^ (sorry...)