Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Galchi

Is that the latest pic of Hyun Bin?

He lost a lot of weight, what happened to him?

Is his new show another food related one

Guest PDonna

Having the same hairstyle :lol::lol:Azura sis, u prefer ksw or binnie's hairstyle :phew:

권상우 vs 현빈 ‘꽃미남 바가지 머리’ 누가 더 잘 어울려?

e720061004_27416385.jpg

Above are Binnie vs KSW. Here is Eric's turn. What's wrong w/ their hairstylists? :vicx: Or maybe I lack sense of fashion. :blink::lol:

hyonbin20erik.jpg

Credit : HB Gallery

Guest mookie

2006-10-09T125007Z_01_NOOTR_NISIDSP_2_120061009124502337.JPG

e720061009_27449955.jpg

e720061009_27449957.jpg

20061009124658716.jpg

source:yahoo.co.kr/naver

Thanks for the PB pix Greentea ssi and Serenity dear!! and yeah PDonna ssi (dearie, just wondering is P' = ssi in Thai? just curious! :P ) I'm wondering if I'm the one who's having the bad taste not really diggin binnie's hair too?! but then THIS new PB is it...anybody has the means to bin's hairstylist?! I have serious concern with his/her eyes' AND head's well being.. :tears:

we've at least seen the helmet hair on guys like KSW/ Beatles/ Bruce Lee/ Stephen Chow but to be frank the last person I've seen this new PB hair on was MY MOM couple yrs back!!! :blink::crazy::wacko: Binnie has a lot of ajumma fans already...he doesnt need to look like an ajumma, ok Mr/Ms hairstylist?! :fury:

but our Bin still looks gorgeous though...skinny..tired..ajumma hair I still love u!! :wub:

Guest mookie

Part 3 of Junsho ssi's Snow Queen NZ diary! :w00t: Thanks again!! :wub:

11596914575681790323868bvo9.jpg

Day 2 in New Zealand:

Ths filming in Queenstown began. (though it's not the same queen as Snow Queen, it's still good that SQ is shot in Queenstown!)

We started out at 8:30 am, I made breakfast with the leftovers (rice is something we missed dearly..)

After breakfast, we were taking in the breathtaking scenery when we felt the cold creeping in. (sorry I'm too focused on my rice and didn't pay attention to Tae Woong. O...choosing between rice and Tae Woong was like choosing between rice pudding in a picture and the rice in front of me...I like the rice more!! Fans should ponder now before we eat our rice!!)

Junsho ssi, I'm a bit slow to ask this but who's this lucky gal who's writing the diary in Korean to start out with? Hot rice over binnie?! :unsure:

Guest annababy

wow he lost some weight...

probably due to the hard scenes and he's suppose to be a boxer so he works out at the same time!

Guest mookie

Part 4 of Junsho ssi's Snow Queen NZ diary :blush:

1159691930148046043cf50amn6.jpg

Originally, the first scene was at the airport, but as we were turned down, the producer decided to change the location. (This was not some terrorist attack!!...Airport, you'll be sorry!) The scene was the taxi ride to the airport. It can only fit 4, Lee Hyeong Min PD, cinematographer, cameraman and Hyun Bin, ie the smallest crew.

Everyone else was on the bus waiting for the 'crew' to get back...after meeting up we all get on the yacht to film the scenery in motion.

All of a sudden, a rapid windstorm approaches, Hyun Bin and the crew had to finish the shot and shivered on the deck in freezing cold...it then started to rain! (too bad...) Anyway, after PD shouted 'OK Cut!' everybody immediately dashed back into the cabin.

O! Even here there were Korean fans asking if he's HB or 'who is this star?' and they were taking pictures! This is good news for us who has been working in the stormy rain, right? Then something shocking happened (sorry, Tae Woong's fans can't shock us!) Our bus driver from NZ dumped the luggage and equipments of the crew from the car with the excuse of working over 10 hours! IS this for real? All we can do is grind our teeth at the driver. This won't happen in Korea... (Hope our country can get this policy implemented please!! PS working hours <10 hrs)Plz...PLZ....><

Guest junsho

Part 3 of Junsho ssi's Snow Queen diary! :w00t: Thanks again!! :wub:

11596914575681790323868bvo9.jpg

Day 2 in New Zealand:

Ths filming in Queenstown began. (though it's not the same queen as Snow Queen, it's still good that SQ is shot in Queenstown!)

We started out at 8:30 am, I made breakfast with the leftovers (rice is something we missed dearly..)

After breakfast, we were taking in the breathtaking scenery when we felt the cold creeping in. (sorry I'm too focused on my rice and didn't pay attention to Tae Woong. O...choosing between rice and Tae Woong was like choosing between rice pudding in a picture and the rice in front of me...I like the rice more!! Fans should ponder now before we eat our rice!!)

Junsho ssi, I'm a bit slow to ask this but who's this lucky gal who's writing the diary in Korean to start out with? Hot rice over binnie?! :unsure:

mookie TKS ~translation~ :D

HO HO~~I don't know who thant man (woman) :sweatingbullets:

ps kr translation thank현찍이 and Japanese translation thank yurie0208 :w00t:

Japanese by hyunbin gaden

http://hyunbin-japan.cocolog-nifty.com/gar.../post_afdc.html

:rolleyes:

Guest junsho

翻譯 junsho 協助 leonay http://binmylove.cc.topzj.com

炫彬見到來自日本的Fans很感動

9日中午在首爾鐘路區的PB 清溪店舉行了開幕儀式

炫彬看到遊覽車上載著日本FANS感到相當驚訝

儀式中日本FANS也在最好的位置上

並傳達了禮物和信件

PB公司的人對於這次參加活動的FANS估計有300多人

對於日本FANS的出席 也感到相當驚訝

炫彬因為電視劇"我叫金三順"在日本及台灣播出而

被譽為新一代"韓流明星"

NHK調查發現炫彬與宋承憲被票選為最具代表韓流明星的第一名

拍攝中的電視劇"雪之女王"版權已賣給NHK 並受著極大的關注

這天炫彬為了FANS親手做了糕點並說了"現在正在拍攝連續劇 雪的女王

如果到了用餐時間,如果現在有愛人是有可能為她製作"

就像今天一樣浪漫分享

炫彬演出的連續劇"雪的女王" 將於11/13在KBS2 放送

原文 hban

9일 낮 12시 서울 종로구 파리바게트 청계점에서 자신이 모델로 있는 (주 ) 파리

크라상의 빵 굽기 이벤트에 참석한 현빈은 이날 관광버스를 대절해 새벽부터 자

리를 지키고 있던 일본 팬들을 보고 깜짝 놀랐다.

사전 고지 없이 진행된 행사였음에도 일본 팬들은 좋은 자리를 차지하기 위해

새벽부터 매장 앞에서 줄을 서 기다렸다. 이들은 현빈을 보자마자 선물과 편지

를 전달하고 그의 전용밴 앞에서 차례로 기념 사진을 찍었다.

이날 현장에 있던 (주 ) 파리크라상의 홍보대행사인 프레인 관계자는 “300여명

의 팬을 상대로 현빈이 브런치를 만들어 대접하는 행사였다. 사전 고지 없이 진

행된 이벤트였는데 일본 팬들이 어떻게 알고 찾아 왔는지 신기하다”며 놀라워했

다.

현빈은 그동안 드라마 <내 이름은 김삼순>이 일본과 대만 등에 방영되면서

차세대 한류 스타로 떠올랐다. 또 올해 초 일본 공영방송인 NHK가 자체 조사

한 '2007년을 이끌 대표적인 한류 스타’에서 송승헌과 함께 1위를 차지했으며,

현재 촬영 중인 <눈의 여왕>이 NHK에 일찌감치 방영권이 팔려 일본 내에서 관

심을 받고 있다.

이날 팬들을 위해 브런치를 손수 만든 현빈은 “드라마 <눈의 여왕> 촬영 일정

으로 제 때 식사할 시간도 없지만, 앞으로 사랑하는 사람이 생기면 오늘처럼 로

맨틱한 브런치를 직접 만들어 주고 싶다”고 말했다.

현빈이 출연하는 KBS 2TV 월화극 <눈의 여왕>은 오는 11월 13일부터 방송된

다.

이인경 기자 [best@jesnews.co.kr]

중앙 엔터테인먼트&스포츠(JES)

- 저작권자 ⓒJES, 무단전재 & 재배포 금지 -

<_< 翻譯的不是很好~~ 有錯請指證我 :o

翻譯 junsho 協助 leonay http://binmylove.cc.topzj.com

炫彬見到來自日本的Fans很感動

9日中午在首爾鐘路區的PB 清溪店舉行了開幕儀式

炫彬看到遊覽車上載著日本FANS感到相當驚訝

儀式中日本FANS也在最好的位置上

並傳達了禮物和信件

PB公司的人對於這次參加活動的FANS估計有300多人

對於日本FANS的出席 也感到相當驚訝

炫彬因為電視劇"我叫金三順"在日本及台灣播出而

被譽為新一代"韓流明星"

NHK調查發現炫彬與宋承憲被票選為最具代表韓流明星的第一名

拍攝中的電視劇"雪之女王"版權已賣給NHK 並受著極大的關注

這天炫彬為了FANS親手做了糕點並說了"現在正在拍攝連續劇 雪的女王

如果到了用餐時間,如果現在有愛人是有可能為她製作"

就像今天一樣浪漫分享

炫彬演出的連續劇"雪的女王" 將於11/13在KBS2 放送

原文 hban

<_< 翻譯的不是很好~~ 有錯請指證我 :o

Thanks for the news Junsho ssi !!!! :w00t:

pardon my poor translation again plz correct my booboos ( no idea what the place's eng names ar...hehe) but the article Junsho ssi translated is as follows:

Hyun Bin was very moved seeing fans from Japan

PB had it's grand opening ceremony for 鐘路區的PB清溪店 in Seoul at noon on October 9th.

HB was very astonished to see a tour bus of Japanese fans

The fans fr Japan also got very good seats for the opening ceremony and were able to deliver their gifts and letters to HB.

Representatives of PB company estimated there were 300+ ppl at the event.

They were also very shocked that there were japanese fans in attendance.

The broadcastin of drama MNIKSS in Japan and Taiwan had made HB into the new wave of 'Hallu Star'

A poll done by NHK found that HB and SSH were voted as most prominent Hallu stars.

There was a lot of noise when NHK bought the rights to the drama Snow Queen which is still in production.

HB made some pastries for the fans today and said ' I'm filming Snow Queen now. If this is dessert/meal time and I have a lover, I would have made this for her.' HB was just spreading this romantic feeling to everybody today.

Snow Queen, with HB as the lead, will air on KBS2 beginning 11/13

Guest Greentea

Thanks for the PB pix Greentea ssi and Serenity dear!! and yeah PDonna ssi (dearie, just wondering is P' = ssi in Thai? just curious! :P ) I'm wondering if I'm the one who's having the bad taste not really diggin binnie's hair too?! but then THIS new PB is it...anybody has the means to bin's hairstylist?! I have serious concern with his/her eyes' AND head's well being.. :tears:

we've at least seen the helmet hair on guys like KSW/ Beatles/ Bruce Lee/ Stephen Chow but to be frank the last person I've seen this new PB hair on was MY MOM couple yrs back!!! :blink::crazy::wacko: Binnie has a lot of ajumma fans already...he doesnt need to look like an ajumma, ok Mr/Ms hairstylist?! :fury:

but our Bin still looks gorgeous though...skinny..tired..ajumma hair I still love u!! :wub:

mookie ssi, bin's hairstylist had been on long vacation since mar taxation day :crazy: I already get used to his hairstyle..the most horrible one is love charm movie premiere :sweatingbullets:

PB should employ another hairstylist :phew:

Kamsahamnida, for ur translation..always envy ur guy bilingual :D Good in english and mandarin :P

File0015.jpg

credit: samsoon gallery

Guest Greentea

A funny ps pic :) Hope p_bal , poem or someone can translate for us :) TIA

1010rz9.jpg

ps: :tears: where is poem :tears: mia for a long time

Before

000_0097(9477).jpg

After

000_0098(9477).jpg

credit:samsoon gallery

*wave~~ to ginger shifu

Guest gingerbread

This pic is for my dear ginger shifu Shuai dai le :lol:

p1010345az3.jpg

credit:samsoon gallery

Komada bb-sijie, as what cojung-ssi says, "That's my ginger-boy alright!" :w00t: :w00t:

Thanks for the news Junsho ssi !!!! :w00t:

pardon my poor translation again plz correct my booboos ( no idea what the place's eng names ar...hehe) but the article Junsho ssi translated is as follows:

Hyun Bin was very moved seeing fans from Japan

.... .... ...

HB made some pastries for the fans today and said ' I'm filming Snow Queen now. If this is dessert/meal time and I have a lover, I would have made this for her.' HB was just spreading this romantic feeling to everybody today.

Snow Queen, with HB as the lead, will air on KBS2 beginning 11/13

Kamsahamnida to Junsho-ssi for sharing her diary of Bin's filming of SQ in NZ :D .

Xin1 ku2 Le4 to mookie-ssi for the many translations on Junsho's diary. Itz really well-translated, trust me. And thanks to you, it has saved ginger alot of reading time :sweatingbullets: .

To my ginger-boy, Binnie, "If that was dessert time and since you don't have a lover, feel free to make it for me." :wub::lol:

Guest ellabel

Binnie is still slim despite eating all those PB goodies. :lol:

I hope Binie changes hairstyle when he grows older in Snow Queen tho i admit he looks better than KSW with the mop hairstyle and a lot better than Eric in that greased hair. **yukkk!!** :P

Tho I find him sexy with those baby stubbles, he shud already decide whether he is growing a beard and a moustache. :blink:

thanks to junsho and mookie for sharing the Snow Queen, NZ diary and to all those who untiringly shares yummy pix of Binnie babie.

Guest Greentea

Komada bb-sijie, as what cojung-ssi says, "That's my ginger-boy alright!" :w00t: :w00t:

Kamsahamnida to Junsho-ssi for sharing her diary of Bin's filming of SQ in NZ :D .

Xin1 ku2 Le4 to mookie-ssi for the many translations on Junsho's diary. Itz really well-translated, trust me. And thanks to you, it has saved ginger alot of reading time :sweatingbullets: .

To my ginger-boy, Binnie, "If that was dessert time and since you don't have a lover, feel free to make it for me." :wub::lol:

*puke :blink:ginger shifu, u can have bin's brunch in your dream :phew::lol:

Bin will make it for his noona :blush:

10101gs1.jpg

Btw.. I took ur's boy as my current avie :P

*puke :blink:ginger shifu, u can have bin's brunch in your dream :phew::lol:

Bin will make it for his noona :blush:

10101gs1.jpg

Btw.. I took ur's boy as my current avie :P

that's sucha cute pic Greentea ssi!! thanks for the clip too!! ok his hair is not buggin me so bad on film now...bet Ginger sifu is PSing her pic on Suna's... :w00t: but I think binnie regards Suna more than noona right? gegegege :phew:

thanks dearie loonies for enduring my gross translation..my grammar is horrendous as always but all u smartie pants got the gist of Junsho ssi's diary no prob!