Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Mookie ssi I've changed my mind. I'm in your team. Wanna know the taste of sweetest honey lips :D

haha cojung ssi...how many sleepless nites can a girl endure with talks like that!! :blush: but yeah lets go with our plan...we need to start conjurin up bad tasting lipgloss to extend our operation to the max...his honeylips will cancel that out when we 'wipe' it off.. :w00t::wub:

Hi willenette, yup that's the hairstyle of Bin's character as a highschooler in Snow Queen..I think the stylist is tryin to downplay his yumminess a bit (in vain IMO)

I cannot stress enough how much i love (though with a heavy heart) the pics. There's a certain poignancy in his expression there...

1159259473200609260734501001128491429zx9.jpg

source hyunbin gallery

OMO cojung ssi & mookie ssi, what r u 2 foxy ladies scheming there? :o

Work is piling up. Cun afford the posting madness like the past few days... :(

I'll be going on a hiatus. ... But I should be coming back soon! :)

Guest kinkiglay

Meu meu sifu, why were you still up so late at your side? :o Yup, Binnie stared hard at his fans trying to remember their faces. Near the end of the clip, he couldn't hold back but had to turn around as he was touched by their singing. :tears:

Mookie dear, were you able to download the clip? If not, let me know and I can re-up the clip. :)

Here is a screencap of Binnie during the 7 Princess song.

1159377813_1159374345_eye_contact.wmv_000005939.jpg

20060924_9.jpg

I don't know why there's a picture of Binnie at a fancy dessert shop. :lol:

1159349406_20060927_13.jpg

Source: samsoon gallery

Ahh...finally I can post in Soompi...

Serenity...oh my gosh...thanks a lot for that 17 seconds clip....

Even though it is just 17 secs but.....so so meaningful 17 secs..

so great to see how Hyun Bin and Fans are encouraging each other.

We are touched and encouraged by seeing Hyun Bin's hard work... he is touched and encouraged by seeing fans support....:`)

Wow...very nice ps...How can KSA resist Bin's eye contact???

Mookie ssi.....I just think about Fox/wolf thing? Are we those Fox ladies? 555

haha Cojung ssi, u maybe a little foxy lady, but I'm a big bad color wolf when it comes to Binnie :ph34r:

o well, as long as the 'catch' is our Binnie boy we dont really care what we ar, right? :w00t:

dont think Miss K can resist Bin's captivatin look that's y she's avoidin him.. :phew:

my dear angel meumeu, love that collage of binnie!! I love the PS pic Greentea ssi posted too!! I bet binnie can draw fr his personal longing for Miss K to convey that intensity and poigancy on the pic...I feel u binnie, I look semi like that (ok.. not as handsome and sexy) longin for u too..hahaha :w00t:

o dont look into what cojung ssi and I ar schemin...it's not for u baby...u just do your part..kekeke ;)

foxy cojung, Binnie is waiting for us..lets go! :wub::wub::wub:

1159464007photo02ue1.jpg

credit samsoon gallery

Snow Queen BTS pics :)

dmzsq06cf2.jpg

09282hl8.jpg

credit on pics

Thanks Greentea ssi for the BTS pics!! I love that tiny binnie one...his smile is sooooooo gorgeous.. come to think of it...it would be rare for us to see him flashin his big killer smile these coming months with him immensed in his sad role, huh? ...gosh...loonie dearies how ar we goin to pull thro seeing him crying all the time in SQ?!

is that Sung Yuri in the stripped top? She has nice long legs!!! :blush: o and ellabel ssi, I saw YOUR binnie back there in faded jeans...go claim him!! he's all yours!! :w00t:

Hugz hugz my preeeeeetty ella baby :rolleyes:

Precisely the reason I am most uncomfortable imagining Binnie in such unfortunate situations with any ladies other than that particular Miss K! <_< Need me to elaborate?

I've not really snapped out of the MNIKSS spell, so I cun help but compare Fox against it. Frankly I'm not really sure what to make of this Kim Do Woo's latest story yet (I've always been a slow learner ) but it definitely looks like a promising one. The basic premise is interesting, and the cast is good. Personally, its still too early to tell. The characters haven't really grown on me yet, but they do seem an interesting lot. Go Hyun Jung especially is a good laugh, and she's not over done. :)

OMO just a seeming innocent move is enough to trigger the wildest, perverted thoughts in me! How I wish I could help moisten his lips with my ...er er lip balm of course!

*hugzback my chingu, Meu* :rolleyes:

Sooo.....it's out!!!! You still have MNIKSS syndrome!!!.... i do too, M chingu but we have to move on... :tears: .... in fact, our BInnie has the Snow Queen now. <_<

It's understandable to compare the 2 as they came from the same writer. Seeing bits and pieces of the first 2 eppies of Fox and hearing tidbits about the next 2 eppies make me really wonder what if it's HB and KSA playing the roles. I have to block out that thot to appreciate the 2 leads of Fox tho I will not have a hard time with CJM coz I've always admired his acting skill since i first saw him in F'70's. :D

M chingu, Greentea, cojung and mookie... we all take turns moisturizing Binnie's lips, ok?

While you all use lip balms and lips sheeners, I will use the natural moisturizer on him and him on me. :w00t:

Greentea-ssi... this is a very nice PS pic...

Thanks also to the BTS pics of Snow Queen.

is that Sung Yuri in the stripped top? She has nice long legs!!! and ellabel ssi, I saw YOUR binnie back there in faded jeans...go claim him!! he's all yours!!

mookie, have you see One Fine Day of Sung Yuri where she wore a lot of very mini skirt/skort(shirt & short at the same time)??? She really has long legs but nice?? :blink:

mookie dear, i have only one Binnie despite the many "Bins" of K-entertainment and that is HYUN BIN.

My one and only Binnie: :wub:

HBcutiepic.jpg

Guest p_ballereena

Nice PS pic :)

09284ip5.jpg

source:dc samsoon

*sigh* If only this picture would inspire TPTB (the powers that be) to make another HB-KSA project. I already have a hundred scenarios running through my mind just from this pic. *sigh*

M chingu, Greentea, cojung and mookie... we all take turns moisturizing Binnie's lips, ok?

While you all use lip balms and lips sheeners, I will use the natural moisturizer on him and him on me. :w00t:

Ellabel dear, I shall grant you the title - Colored Fox with the Darkest Hue. :w00t:

Title credit goes to meu meu sifu as she was the one who gave me that title some time ago. :lol:

Another pix on Binnie's birthday. :blush:

1159507725_seng01.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Ellabel dear, I shall grant you the title - Colored Fox with the Darkest Hue. :w00t:

Title credit goes to meu meu sifu as she was the one who gave me that title some time ago. :lol:

Another pix on Binnie's birthday. :blush:

1159507725_seng01.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

OMG this pic just makes me go all bonkers again and have to be off hiatus to do this post!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: I must be amnesic to think I've not gone to his birthday party coz obviously, he's looking at meeeeeeeeeeeeeee :blush: :blush: :blush:

*pick myself up , and go straight back to work* :wacko:

mookie, have you see One Fine Day of Sung Yuri where she wore a lot of very mini skirt/skort(shirt & short at the same time)??? She really has long legs but nice?? :blink:

mookie dear, i have only one Binnie despite the many "Bins" of K-entertainment and that is HYUN BIN.

My one and only Binnie: :wub:

HBcutiepic.jpg

okok FINE ella ssi u got the job of using the 'natural' stuff as u're our darkest hue foxie! <_<Serenity dear, u're not off the hook though...u're 2nd darkest!

hehe OFD was very tedious for me (sorry OFD fans I'm annoyingly picky) so know nth of her legs or anything just wanna check out if Sung Yuri was seriously hopeless, she didnt bug my brains off .. good enough for me as I will mostly only see Binnie in my eyes when watching SQ

can I budge in on what's up fox too?:blush: it's entertaining but I start ffing some parts already..not the same depth as MNIKSS imo...but I'll watch on.. only seen 3 epis but just gut feelin it wont be another MNIKSS for moi at least... I ADORE CJM though glad binnie didnt take up the role...but GHJ...umm..her character is just a tad fake...some basic Bio stuff that I know in highsch (was an innocent lamb then b4 I hang out with the foxes) I just cant imagine she has no clue at 33! she did a passin good job but her expressions started to look repetitive coz she only has a couple?!...never a gd sign for me... :huh:

Yeah Meumeu ssi Binnie is looking and smiling and flashin his killer dimps at u!! lets see how u can concentrate on work today...gegege :phew:

Like mookie dear said, Binnie is really flashing his killer smiles and dimples here~! :w00t:

1159512920b8f0b5ebbo2.jpg

Credits on pix

Thanks to hyunbin gallery

OMO mookie dear, why am I the second darkest wolf? :sweatingbullets: I can nominate some eligible candidates who would fit more in that category: meu meu sifu, Greentea, yourself :lol:, cojung, Azura, and more (that's all I can think for now). Shall we take a vote to see who will win 2nd place? :lol: