Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest theLEGEND

Dang, hiien.. I was so surprised looking at your avatar, it looks like my OLD avatar that I used. I thought, how come the avatar is the same but not the banner :P

anyway.. Binnie's birthday? Happy Birthday dear Binnie~ wishing you all the beSt! :)

Guest sparklinghugs

wait i thought hyunbin wasn't going to do 'snow queen' he is now? wait song yuri is the main role with him.....-_-???

edit:

okay fine he's in it...but sigh....i don't like song yuri being the lead with him. i just hope that he gets with the other girl (the girl from loveholic) cause i do like her. it's not like i don't like song yuri...it's just sfdjk;fsjk;sdf she can't act and i cant see him with her...they're just not a good match.........-_-

so neone know after which drama dis one is going to air?

More New Zealand pix~!

b4bac1fab7a3b5e5kc0.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Hi sparklinghugs, some fan forums listed that "Snow Queen" is airing on Nov. 13, BUT we're not sure if that's confirmed. If so, "Snow Queen" will be airing after "Cloud Stairway". We'll just have to keep checking the news sites or KBS website for the confirmed broadcast date. :)

Guest fishrain

:lol: Translation of news about Snow Queen

Translated by: icecoldgal18 http://www.hyunbinchina.com/bbs

http://www.hyunbinchina.com/bbs/viewthread...;extra=page%3D1

Sung Yu Ri (25), who debuted as a singer, has been chosen as the female lead for the KBS TV drama, Snow Queen. She will be paired up with the male lead, Hyun Bin as the on-screen couple.

KBS released the news on 18th Sept, "The drama, Snow Queen,has chosen Sung Yu Ri to be the female lead. She will be an on-screen couple with Hyun Bin, who has already started filming."

'Snow Queen' is about how 2 people, one guy and one girl, who are facing troubles meet unexpectedly, and in the end, they manage to find their true-self. The scriptwriters of Winter Sonata: Kim Eun Hee and Yoon Eun Gyeong and the producer of 'Sorry I Love You': Lee Hyeong Min will be working together in 'Snow Queen'.

In 'Snow Queen', Sung Yu Ri will be casted as 'Bo Ra', a rich smart and cold lady who has everything but yet is pessimistic. She falls for Han Tae Woong (Hyun Bin),a third-grade sparring partner.

Producer Lee Hyeong Min remarked, "Sung Yu Ri positive outlook on life and her mature acting is highly suitable for this production. She is like Bo Ra in the drama, although she looks cold on the outside, she is actually a warm person. I am sure she'll portray Bo Ra successfully."

Hyun Bin and the other main cast are currently filming in New Zealand; Sung Yu Ri will officially join the filming for the first time on 22nd Sept.

'Snow Queen' will be aired during the Christmas period this year.

This song sing at the birthday party to hyunbin

I "ll go the Korea of 9/22 very expecting :P

7 Princess Love Song

MP3

MV

:w00t::w00t:junsho-ssi don't forget to share your excited time in Korea to us