Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest yufeifei

Binnie fans!

Hi! There's a poll going on in my blog and I'm inviting everyone here to cast your votes for your best leading man.

And I can bet who your vote goes to ...

Thanks in advance! Check my signature for the link.

P/S : All the other *nominees* fans will also be invited ..

Hi Loonies!!

FINALLY!! havent our necks grow couple inches already huh? thanks for the news on the female lead dear Greentea!! I havent seen her work but fr u guys she's not too good an actress huh?! :blink: o well, maybe she doesnt really have to act falling head over heals for Binnie! :blush: :wub: gosh so the drama will air later during Christmas time instead of November?! I cant wait!!

Thanks Ann sifu & Greentea ssi for the PB caps & clip! I simply melted at his cuteness! Yes Ann, I do agree he has chemistry with this Chris-lookalike :lol: Well, what can we say, everyone loves our Binnie boy! :wub:Binnie just exudes this testosterone-laden hunky sexuality, yet has this innocent, childlike charm to him that's hard to miss. :wub::wub::wub:

Hello mookie dear, how have u been? Need me to mop you up from the floor after watching those PB clip & caps? ;) But I'm in no better state than u :lol:

Dear MeuMeu ssi! other than being a loonified patient with severe dehydration fr drooling...I think I'm doing ok..I'll have to remind meself to drink more fluids BEFORE getting my dose of soompi...o u're goin to help me mop my floor!!!! hehe I guess u're just being ur usual angelic self! I'll help u mop your floor too! :w00t:

luvluvluv your description of Binnie as always, it should be put in his bio! ;)

Guest Greentea

Hi Loonies!!

FINALLY!! havent our necks grow couple inches already huh? thanks for the news on the female lead dear Greentea!! I havent seen her work but fr u guys she's not too good an actress huh?! :blink: o well, maybe she doesnt really have to act falling head over heals for Binnie! :blush: :wub: gosh so the drama will air later during Christmas time instead of November?! I cant wait!!

Dear MeuMeu ssi! other than being a loonified patient with severe dehydration fr drooling...I think I'm doing ok..I'll have to remind meself to drink more fluids BEFORE getting my dose of soompi...o u're goin to help me mop my floor!!!! hehe I guess u're just being ur usual angelic self! I'll help u mop your floor too! :w00t:

luvluvluv your description of Binnie as always, it should be put in his bio! ;)

mookie ssi, me too..i havent seen sung yuri drama before :huh: Hopefully bin can acts well with her ;)

I can't stop laughing when i saw this PS pic :lol::lol: Binnie's sister :lol:

1158560651_Untitled_1.jpg

credit:samsoon gallery

^^??? what??? :blink: sung yuri? i like her...but not her acting. no lee na young? oh dang. hyunbin deserves a better cast. :huh:

i have to agreed wif you....

Greentea....it's confirmed ha??

Sung Yuri... Is she also the leading lady of GY in One Fine Day?? Just finished that drama last week-end and the girl din really impressed me. She demostrated lackluster acting. I also saw a couple of eppies of Prince First Love and up to now I dont have the energy to continue to watch it. The leads are all :wacko::rolleyes:

I remember she was the first actress considered for Spring Waltz then and a lot of people are not happy over her choice since obviously we know who were the lead actress of the first 3 seasons. Many were glad that she din push thru with the project.

I hope she and Binnie will jibe well in the drama... for Binnie's sake.... tho i doubt it..... :phew::sweatingbullets:

Guest p_ballereena

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams..._Untitled_1.jpg

Binnie definitely looks better than his sister! :D Oi~vay~

As for Sung Yuri, her acting improved a lot in One Fine Day, but still a little disappointed over her casting. Oh well, maybe she'll surprise us. <_<

Meu meu sifu, you just use the most descriptive words to describe about Binnie's charm~! You are a true SIFU~! :w00t:

Hi morrow94, welcome to Binnie's thread~! Feel free to drop by more often and post your thoughts about Binnie. :blush:

yufeifei, I voted~! :w00t:

mookie dear, my neck has become REALLY REALLY LOOOOOOOOONG now. They finally announced the female lead for Snow Queen. I really hope Snow Queen can pull through. :tears:

Greentea dear, that PS pix of Binnie with his "sister" will definately attract men to lurk in this thread. :lol::phew:

Ellabel dear, Sung Yuri is the female lead for One Fine Day. I was really hoping for Lee Na Young to be the lead for Snow Queen. :(

Guest Greentea

Sung Yuri... Is she also the leading lady of GY in One Fine Day?? Just finished that drama last week-end and the girl din really impressed me. She demostrated lackluster acting. I also saw a couple of eppies of Prince First Love and up to now I dont have the energy to continue to watch it. The leads are all :wacko::rolleyes:

I remember she was the first actress considered for Spring Waltz then and a lot of people are not happy over her choice since obviously we know who were the lead actress of the first 3 seasons. Many were glad that she din push thru with the project.

I hope she and Binnie will jibe well in the drama... for Binnie's sake.... tho i doubt it..... :phew::sweatingbullets:

omo..ellabel ssi, dun scare me leh :tears: I recalled the spring waltz lead shld be syr at first..dunno why changed :phew: Anyway, we must support bin's new drama :wacko:If really no choice, I will skip the lead actress's part :(

I saw her in a Prince's First Love and her acting was terrible and she is pretty wooden. I was hoping for a better actress than her.

confirm I saw her in this drama too quite :(

but in the other hand we will see talent from our binnie :P

Sung Yuri cast for Snow Queen?!

awww... i want KSA :P

anyway hope they have good chemistry though i dun like her acting...

one more week to binne's BD~~!!!

BTW is there any nice BOX for binnie's stuff?

korean one would do too~~

Binnie definitely looks better than his sister! Oi~vay~

As for Sung Yuri, her acting improved a lot in One Fine Day, but still a little disappointed over her casting. Oh well, maybe she'll surprise us.

Glad to know that she improved in her acting. I hope it will improve more.

Who knows, she may get inspiration from Binnie. :rolleyes:

Ellabel dear, Sung Yuri is the female lead for One Fine Day. I was really hoping for Lee Na Young to be the lead for Snow Queen. :(

SeReNiTy dear, if i can help it, i wud prefer another leading lady too but who knows as what p ballereena said we might be pleasantly surprised.

omo..ellabel ssi, dun scare me leh :tears: I recalled the spring waltz lead shld be syr at first..dunno why changed :phew: Anyway, we must support bin's new drama If really no choice, I will skip the lead actress's part

Omo.. mianneh Greentea ssi.... am not trying to scare you or the others here... i'm just saying what i know and heard.... :phew:

Of xoz, we will always support Binnie's dramas and movies... wouldnt want to miss those cutie dimple of my Binnie babie.... as u said, there's the forward button on the remote... :rolleyes:

Guest claustrophobic

Hi claustrophobic! SeReNiTy has posted the link some days back.

thank you sooo much!!!

i must say...im a little disappointed about the news of Sung Yuri being cast as Hyun Bin's costar...i mean yeah, she's pretty...but she doesnt have the screen charisma that Kim Sun Ah or some of the other actresses have...im into entertainers with charisma and charm, cos aside from talent, that's the only thing that can captivate an audience.

1158560651_Untitled_1.jpg

:blink: ehh, I never knew he has a sister ... she's so pretty! ... :P:lol:

me too ... I haven't seen any of Sung Yuri's drama or movie ... I'm not expecting anything from her, Binnie is enough reason for me to watch this upcoming drama

thanks for the news

Oh well, cast is finalised, end of speculation, end of my expectation... :(

When dear Greentea texted me this morning (thanks dearie! :P ) during my course & broke the news to me, I was like "Sung Yu Ri? Who???" :huh::huh:

After given the "U know, that 'Prince's first love' lady?" reply, immediately 2 faces sprang up, that of Cha Tae Hyun & Kim Nam Jin. Yes I've watched a few episodes of 'Prince', but they're just about all that remained of this drama in my memory. Try as I might, I still could not dig out an image of this lady those 2 brothers fought over. But if I thot this is bad enough, I was so very wrong. :ph34r: The worse is, after looking at her pics posted here, I STILL CAN'T MAKE THE CONNECTION !!! :o Well, so much for her "memorable" performance there... <_<

Acting wise, okey, she may not be best known for this trade ability (hmm, actually, I dunno what she's best known for? :huh: ), but i guess as long as she's not a total retard, her acting WILL improve, as vouched by some fellow soompiers who've watched her later project in One Fine Day (though the extent of improvement is not robust enough to impress my E chingu there :sweatingbullets: ). As much as we wish, surely we can't expect Binnie to be casted with Suna forever!

Oooookey, having just returned from my 'people management' course, with the clause of 'not being judgemental' to be high up on the agenda, i suppose i can apply this to the drama as well. I'll reserve all comments until I've finally watched her work in Snow Queen, and hey, who knows, maybe she will miraculously whip up an award winning performance, or I may make such a bad judgement call at the end of the day to think she's finally lived up to expectation?? :rolleyes:

Anyway, at this point, it's Binnie I'm watching the drama for, let's hope she can convince me otherwise... :mellow:

omo..ellabel ssi, dun scare me leh :tears: I recalled the spring waltz lead shld be syr at first..dunno why changed :phew: Anyway, we must support bin's new drama :wacko:If really no choice, I will skip the lead actress's part :(

Omo.. mianneh Greentea ssi.... am not trying to scare you or the others here... i'm just saying what i know and heard.... :phew:

Of xoz, we will always support Binnie's dramas and movies... wouldnt want to miss those cutie dimple of my Binnie babie.... as u said, there's the forward button on the remote... :rolleyes:

Chingus, I would assume most of her scenes will come alongside Binnie. <_< Can u gals teach me how to fast forward & skip her parts without compromising Binnie's screen time! :blink:

Guest --Rain--

Big Sister, I think Binnie Boy is not very happy with the casting too... :(

PS pic. I think i need my vomit bag... :wacko:

1158578240c5c2bff5bab8b6f31od4.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

OKAY PEOPLE! DON'T EVER LET HYUN BIN GO NEAR A DRESS! :ph34r: