Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Woke up today with more Binnie goodness! :P

Thanks to all the posters for those wonderful pics, Greentea ssi , Donna ssi , Junsho ssi and SeReNiTy BB sifu :D

Yea, I know it's weekend, but looking at your posting time there, I'm still just amazed by all your tireless efforts! :oDonna , you're still posting past 2 am & Junsho, isn't TW sharing the same time zone as my side over here, why on earth were u still up at 4am? :o You gals made of steel? Don't you need beauty sleep? :huh:

I really love love love how he looks here, so pure & innocent, like an endearing mommy's boy! :wub: :wub:

I know I had my fair share of whining about his previous slightly overtoned build not too long ago. But look at his face, it's so thin now... Poor boy, have they been feeding him well??? :(

Such childlike and cuteeee expression! :wub: I keep forgetting that Binnie boy is only 23! :rolleyes: Well going to be 24 this coming 25th! :w00t:

Ann sweetie, I see you in a big time posting mode tonight! ;)

Meukowz ssi, I really need beauty sleep now. I can't stand looking myself in the mirror :o . I wish I can go back to normal life in the next 3-4 months then my posting time won't be so weird. I know it seems like a zombie's posting. (Ooooh! I need Binnie's blood right now. See? Blood spreads over his sweater. ;) )

SSI_20060131124900_V.jpg

Source : HB Gallery

Guest bigong mama

I have been a long time lurker of this thread and i have long wanted to post something about this guy called Hyun Bin but i was a little bit shy since i felt as if most of you know each other from this thread... I finally got the courage today and i'd just like to say that... i am absolutely, head over heels in love with Binnie... i think he's the best gift that Korea can give to all girls all over the world...:wub:

There's just something about him which gets to me... Aside from his pretty boy looks, he sure can act and he carries his clothes so well... and when he smiles???? Gawd! his dimples are enough to make me melt... I first saw him on My name is kim sam soon and after that i was converted into a big binnie fan... I'm so glad that he's doing a new series since it feels as if it's been ages since i last saw Millionaires first love. How i wish that his next project would be with Sun ah... They really are a true match! I hope that all of you would continue to post updates about this gorgeous man since i get my fix of daily news about him from this forum... Keep up the good work everyone! :)

undefined

Hi! Just be what you want to be and speak all you want on Hyun Bin cos this thread belongs to us who loves him. Trust me, I still do feel just how you felt till this day even I have been roaming here for awhile... just be independent and free!

He's certainly a darling and yes the dimples are his weapon!

Another collection called the cute young Kim Tae Pyung. :D:wub:

I wonder what this boy ate for growing up to be our beloved and talented Binnie. Huh?

jugem.jpg

jugem-1.jpg

jugem-2.jpg

Credit to jugem.jp

Btw,hooray..we got another HBV infected gal.

Hi...flower pot, I have diagnosed your symptom and found that you got HBV (Hyun Bin Virus) at the early stage :D. Kindly note this virus is uncurable but the symptom can be relieved by joining this thread and feeling free to post and communicate with us who got this virus as well.

As you can see the number of my post is just 20 s'th cuz I started my first post a few weeks ago by don't know anyone here before. Now I really have fun and feel great w/ all the Binnie loonies of this thread.

So I'm sure you will enjoy w/ us and love to post anything 'bout Binnie here. :)

Hi flower pot, Adore, and other Binnie fans (I apologize and please forgive me if I missed anyone's name because there are so many of you angels out there), WELCOME TO BINNIE'S THREAD. :) I also apologize if anyone doesn't feel at home or feels left out in this thread. I can't stress enough, but I highly encourage anyone to feel free to post at ANYTIME. :) Like bigong mama has said, feel free to speak/share whatever you want about Binnie. We, Binnie loonies, are like a happy family. We're not vampires and we don't bite (except for PDonna...JK JK :lol:).

I also want to thank EVERYONE for sharing so many Binnie stuff and for keeping his thread alive. Please keep it going~! Aja Fighting~! :D

Behind the Scenes - Binnie in MNIKSS

05052225c325d425bf25b525bd25ba25c425c925c425a10506092oh0.jpg

Source: hyunbin gallery

Meukowz ssi, I really need beauty sleep now. I can't stand looking myself in the mirror :o . I wish I can go back to normal life in the next 3-4 months then my posting time won't be so weird. I know it seems like a zombie's posting. (Ooooh! I need Binnie's blood right now. See? Blood spreads over his sweater. ;) )

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k71/PDon...131124900_V.jpg

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: er, does sound like a zombie post to me there, Donna! Maybe it's just me, coz I've always associated Binnie with all the bright & sunny & positive sides of life. And truth is, I'm not exactly the most dauntless person on earth, so it did gimme the creeps when i saw ur choice of word at the wee hours of the night! :ph34r: And yea, I really do think u are in desperate need of some sleep there! :lol::lol:

SSI_20060131124900_V.jpg

PDonna your pix make my blood spread too, btw take care don't be ZOMBIE as I am ;);)

Repost my fav pic :wub:

0910sv2.jpg

Dear Greentea ssi, this is also my fav Binnie pic!! :w00t::wub: gosh now I cant stop my drooling prob and cant sleep being soo surprisingly excited ..btn u and me can u keep posting this conus pic once in a while!?:blush:

Hi Donna , I was a bit worried about u not getting enough sleep too and seeing binnie's blood?! :o but if u ever get the chance to get a bite of him...pls bite lightly on his cheek/neck near his dimple for me(dont leave any mark!! :fury: )..gosh am I turnin into a zombie too?! :blink:

Thank you Junsho for the book info and the wallpaper!! and thanks bunches to dear Serenity ssi for connectin the dots for me and your wkend goodies!! haha I thought it's dear Junsho's book recommendation for binnie even after ur post! not until Angelic Sparkling meu meu ssi points out....I'll blame it on HBV

and Dear Angelic meu meu ssi ..no worries...'You still shine!'..I've lowered my guy standard to just personality sorta like binnie..I can always make him a binnie mask to wear. :ph34r: maybe we can start makin it for every guy out there!! what a beautiful world it'll be!! :w00t:

and Hi Flowerpot, saye, Adore and other binnie loonies!! Nice to meet u! I'm a relative newbie too even to forums and stuff...I confessed I'm never a kdrama fan...cant sit thro anything ...till binnie and KSA turns me into an MNIKSS loonie!! I cant get enough of binnie and u guys!! sorry for babbling on and on... :blush: Hope everybody has had a great wkend!

Hi flower pot, Adore, and other Binnie fans (I apologize and please forgive me if I missed anyone's name because there are so many of you angels out there), WELCOME TO BINNIE'S THREAD. :) I also apologize if anyone doesn't feel at home or feels left out in this thread. I can't stress enough, but I highly encourage anyone to feel free to post at ANYTIME. :) Like bigong mama has said, feel free to speak/share whatever you want about Binnie. We, Binnie loonies, are like a happy family. We're not vampires and we don't bite (except for PDonna...JK JK :lol:).

SeReNiTy, you will be the next one after Binnie :excl: :D

:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: er, does sound like a zombie post to me there, Donna! Maybe it's just me, coz I've always associated Binnie with all the bright & sunny & positive sides of life. And truth is, I'm not exactly the most dauntless person on earth, so it did gimme the creeps when i saw ur choice of word at the wee hours of the night! :ph34r: And yea, I really do think u are in desperate need of some sleep there! :lol::lol:

Meukowz, too much panic will make your blood not sweet enough cuz your body will develop a toxic substance. Don't do that. I need your sweet and HILARIOUS blood. :P

PDonna your pix make my blood spread too, btw take care don't be ZOMBIE as I am ;);)

Don't lose much blood, Onlykan. You have to be joining the MNIKSS preview at Siam Paragon tomorrow :lol: Pls take some photos for sharing w/ us at MNIKSS thread. This zombie will go to bed early tonight for leaving Bkk tomorrow early morrning. :tears::tears:

Dear Greentea ssi, this is also my fav Binnie pic!! :w00t::wub: gosh now I cant stop my drooling prob and cant sleep being soo surprisingly excited ..btn u and me can u keep posting this conus pic once in a while!?:blush:

Hi Donna , I was a bit worried about u not getting enough sleep too and seeing binnie's blood?! :o but if u ever get the chance to get a bite of him...pls bite lightly on his cheek/neck near his dimple for me(dont leave any mark!! :fury: )..gosh am I turnin into a zombie too?! :blink:

Mookie, don't worry. I wll bite him gently and there won't be any bite trace left on him but I'm sorry for you (but happy for myself :D ) if there are lipstick marks left :phew: on his cheek, neck, ear and ur!...ur! (don't think too much) I'm typing "mouth" for that ur! :sweatingbullets:

soso-1.jpg

Credit : soso.com

Hey Binnie, don't drink too much. I don't wanna get drunk after biting you. ;)

Guest lavender*sshi

saye, :lol: I didnt notice that RM12.90 one is MFL OST..I just focus on binnie's face :lol:

flowerpot Welcome to Bin's thread :D

Repost my fav pic :wub:

0910sv2.jpg

So love his dimples in here. ^__^

Guest sphinxrnu

I miss him a lot!

His new unkempt look must be in keeping with his latest role as a down-and-out boxer who falls in love with an heiress. I don't mind him changing his looks. It doesn't really matter coz he's already captured my heart. :D Besides, I prefer that he become a versatile actor rather than remain a matinee idol or pin-up boy.

His popularity soared becoz of his pretty boy looks. It's time that he be taken seriously as an actor.

Guest fivemagic

Hi Fivemagic , I think the longer hair goes with his new drama...he's a professional actor, I think he'll do anything..growing hair, gaining/losin wt..to suit his role...he learnt this first hand fr KSA :D I bet if he chose to be another samshik like hot shot in his next role he'll cut his hair and slip into those tight shirts and pants in MNIKSS :wub:

I think the longer hair makes him look older too ( we all think we know y he wanna look older...hehe :blush: )...but Binnie can never look UGLY !!! pls dont say that..that's just impossible!! :tears:

What I am saying is that he does not look UGLY to me, but I just don't like the LONG hair..........it just doesn't suit him or any professional actors out there......I know they have to have different roles with different hairstyle and looks, but in my opinion and my opinion only, I don't like it. Binnie boy is still handsome and gorgeous, and a very cute guy........I can see that everybody is drooling over him.