Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Greentea

greentea-ssi, the link doesn't seem to be working...or is it just me? anyways, why is he attending so many movie premieres these days? i can't keep track liao.

ebrigid ssi, U're so fast..I still editing tat previous post..:lol: nvm..

I repost here :D

현빈, '아무도 모르게 들어가려 했는데..'

8020060831_26776124.jpg

서울=뉴시스】30일 저녁 서울 삼성동 메가박스에서 열린 영화 '해변의 여인'(제작 영화사봄) 전야 특별시사회에서 현빈이 재빨리 시사회장으로 입장하고 있다. /허상욱기자 wook@newsis.com

source: yahoo.co.kr

Guest ebrigid

you're right meukowz-ssi, he does look like a superstar now. Why? Because he is..haha... :D

Thanks greentea-ssi for putting up that pix!

Thanks Greentea and suzie for the caps and clip~! :w00t:

Mnet Clip : HyunBin Movie Premiere

Mnet Clip : HyunBin [Another] Movie Premiere

Credit: hyunbin.joa.cc

:lol: Any Idea what are those 2 Movies entitled, please? TIA

I don't know the movie title for the first clip.

As for the 2nd clip, it's called "Riverbank Legends" starring MC Mong, Lee Chun Hee, and Park Gun Hyung. It is an action, comedy movie, and Lee Min Ki played a small role in it. :D So many top stars went to this premiere compared to the other movie~!!

wow greentea -ssi, binnie really looks like a superstar now :w00t:

Dunno what event this is, but apparently pics also taken just a couple of days back :unsure:

Killer dimples on the loose again :wub: :wub:

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...v_000037573.jpg

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/kimsams...v_000037273.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Meu Meu sifu, Binnie attended the "Riverbank Legends" movie premiere. Thank goodness that Binnie looked more refreshing here compared to the other movie premiere. :P I also spotted LMK in the clip, but he was not interviewed. :tongue2:

Guest Greentea

Let me compile what movies bin went for 3 consecutive days :) Why he so active recently :lol:

Aug 28 - Love Charm

11rr9.jpg

2006-08-31-4.jpg

Aug 29 - ddukbbang (by MC Mong)

22fj8.jpg

2006.08.31_2.jpg

Aug 30 - Woman on the beach

33co5.jpg

8020060831_26776124.jpg

source: cine21.com/hyunbin-palam/yahoo.co.kr

haha..i saw ginger shifu :lol: *Wave* ciao

Guest ellabel

E Chingu dearie~~~

Meu was not happy yesterday, AT ALL!

*sign* I think they may have secretly made a pact: never to be seen within 10 feet radius of each other in the public eyes to arouse any further suspicion (as if this will work! <_< )...

Yup, and look what our man has missed out (to the benefit of Jerry Yan, Binnie better keep a tighter rein on Suna now, this lady is now every man's fantasy after yesterday <_< )!

I rest my case...

Wow, chingu, ur namja is blowing wet kisses to ur face, nonstop! :blush:

Though you sounded alright to me, but seriously ARE U OK THERE???

I mean, u're not throwing a fit on the floor are u? :o

M chingu, dont be so angry about it.... Look what happened to Binnie to keep that pact.. he looked unkempt and miserable... maybe, not even enjoying the movie coz his mind is somewhere else. :rolleyes:;)

Hahaha!! chingu, i'm feeling great!!! Why wud i throw a fit with my Hunnie blowing lots of sweet hot kisses to me? I'm all wet from them. :P Am sure others are stealing those kisses that escaped me. :lol:

How come Hyun Bin has so much time watching movie premiers? :blink:

thanks for sharing the link where he's attending a movie premier. He looks very casual, only wearing t-shirt. But he's still handsome showing his dimple. I like the photo where he's wearing a black polo shirt. Can you also share that link here? It looks as if these past few days, he's not really that busy since he has time to attend 3 movie premiers in a week.

Guest theLEGEND

He looks good with JDG actually, but I didn't like where the hand is being positioned :P Sigh.. I wish there's a GIORDANO here in the US. I love their "ME" t-shirts

M chingu, dont be so angry about it.... Look what happened to Binnie to keep that pact.. he looked unkempt and miserable... maybe, not even enjoying the movie coz his mind is somewhere else. :rolleyes:;)

Hahaha!! chingu, i'm feeling great!!! Why wud i throw a fit with my Hunnie blowing lots of sweet hot kisses to me? I'm all wet from them. :P Am sure others are stealing those kisses that escaped me. :lol:

How come Hyun Bin has so much time watching movie premiers? :blink:

Search me. Trying to numb his senses for the obvious reason? :unsure::lol:

Chingu, I think I might have gotten a few stolen kisses there, sure taste like heaven to me :rolleyes::w00t:

Let me compile what movies bin went for 3 consecutive days :) Why he so active recently :lol:

Aug 28 - Love Charm

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/1755/11rr9.jpg

http://2.suk2.tok2.com/user/hyunbin-protok...006-08-31-4.jpg

Aug 29 - ddukbbang (by MC Mong)

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5347/22fj8.jpg

http://hyunbin.quu.cc/blog/phot/2006-8/2006.08.31_2.jpg

Aug 30 - Woman on the beach

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/3728/33co5.jpg

8020060831_26776124.jpg

source: cine21.com/hyunbin-palam/yahoo.co.kr

haha..i saw ginger shifu :lol: *Wave* ciao

Thanks for ur detailed compilation dearie! Does look like he's loyal supporter for all his good friends there! B)

Here's some caps of him being interviewed at this last movie premiere. This one, incidentally, is also his best looking one :blush:

ssagaji_ytn_001.jpg

ssagaji_ytn_002.jpg

ssagaji_ytn_003.jpg

Clip for dl :)

YTN STAR coverage on Woman on the beach premiere (with Bin's interview)

credits to Hyunbin gallery

Ok, dun kill for the overdose!

The caps are also from his 30 Aug appearance at the movie premiere. Am still locating this MNET coverage video clip for dl, as at Singapore time 2200 hours. :( Guess we'll just have to make do with what we have right now. :)

c0cfb4dcc4b8c3c4tv0.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

Greentea ssi thinks the shades are too big for him, they're just falling off him! :lol:

Looks more like dozing off under the cover to me B):lol:

Hmm... not sure if the movie had started when the later caps were taken... :unsure:

If so, I guess Binnie's opinion of this movie is quite clear enough... :ph34r:

Guest spasmolytic

Haha, you're so right! He's dozing off... I mean, in the last picture it's just painfully obvious. But I can relate... well, I wasn't allowed to wear sunglasses... but still ..