Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest theLEGEND

Thank you very much Greentea, Azura, SeReNiTy for providing the pictures and thanks to poem & p_ballereena for the translation.. did I missed anyone out? :sweatingbullets:

Guest lukelai4ever

i really love hyun bin!!! he is sooo cute!!! so i was wondering if you all could post some pics of hyun bin with the chocolate phone...but i hope that the pics could be a little smaller because some were too big :(

thanks!!

<3

Guest Greentea

I can't believed that stupid "mediacorpse- Channel Useless" cut Hyunbin bathing scene in MNIKSS..what the %^$%$* :fury:

damn!

omo..Azura..I missed it.. :crazy: :fury: I noticed there is a line when samshik' mum after beating him in lift and asked dunno where samshik popped out. Samshik replied he came out from her tummy. :ph34r: The verison i saw was samshik replied he came out from her legs :vicx:

And the part when samshik spoke english all dubbed into chinese :wacko:

Guest ellabel

Meukowz chingu, i did miss your postings... like you am busy too but still find time to make lightning posts before the boss sees me... Hahaha!!

Were u shocked with Azura's avvie... i told her to keep my Jin's soft plump lovely bu++ hidden or i will sue... Joke!!! :w00t:

I can't believed that stupid "mediacorpse- Channel Useless" cut Hyunbin bathing scene in MNIKSS..what the %^$%$*

damn!

Azura chingu... you shock my other chingu with your $exy avvie... You have 5 nakid namjas above your 5 hearts while i only have 1 Prisoner of love above mine. ;)

Nah!! I dont expose my nakid namjas coz i dont want others to see their hidden treasures. :rolleyes::lol:

Aigoo!!! Your not content with your 5 nakid Shinhwa boys and stiill u want to see my nakid Binnie beybie in national tv.

omo..Azura..I missed it.. I noticed there is a line when samshik' mum after beating him in lift and asked dunno where samshik popped out. Samshik replied he came out from her tummy. The verison i saw was samshik replied he came out from her legs

And the part when samshik spoke english all dubbed into chinese

Looks like the SG gals are having a rewind of MNIKSS on tv. enjoy!!!

Greentea-ssi, i have a version with the same line... coming from her legs... the other one is from the tummy.

Guest Greentea

Yoo In Young is the lead actress for snow queen ? :tears: Isn't she just finished Capis Conus CF shooting with binnie <_<

Anyone pls help to translate this..TIA :)

유인영, 현빈과 '눈의 여왕'서 연기호흡

조이뉴스24] 2006년 08월 18일(금) 오전 09:08 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

<조이뉴스24>배우 유인영이 '러브홀릭' 이후 KBS 미니시리즈 '눈의 여왕(가제)'으로 1년 6개월만에 안방극장에 컴백한다.

1146802043_1.jpg

오는 11월 이후 방송 예정인 '눈의 여왕'은 '미안한다 사랑한다'를 연출한 이형민 PD와 '겨울연가'를 집필한 김은희, 윤은경 작가가 호흡을 맞춘 작품으로 '봄의 왈츠' 이후 윤스칼라의 차기작이다.

특히 '내 이름의 김삼순'의 현빈이 남자 주인공으로 출연해 기대를 모으고 있다.

유인영은 이번 작품에서는 권투 도장 딸 승리 역을 맡아 현빈과 연기 호흡을 맞춘다.

극중 털털하고 당찬 모습으로 드라마에 활력소가 될 유인영은 현재 드라마 캐릭터을 위해 선텐과 운동을 하면서 촬영 준비에 임하고 있다.

유인영은 "현빈과 드라마는 처음이지만 드라마 이전에 먼저 지난 7월에 진행한 의류 화보에서 잠시나마 호흡을 같이 했다"고 "이번 드라마에서 이미지 변신을 꾀하겠다"고 전했다.

유인영은 지난 6월 개봉된 '강적'에 이어 최근 '아버지와 마리와 나'(내년 1월 개봉예정) 촬영을 끝내는 등 충무로 신예로 각광을 받고 있다.

source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...0818092228687c4

Guest annababy

Yoo In Young is the lead actress for snow queen ? :tears: Isn't she just finished Capis Conus CF shooting with binnie <_<

유인영, 현빈과 '눈의 여왕'서 연기호흡

1146802043_1.jpg

오는 11월 이후 방송 예정인 '눈의 여왕'은 '미안한다 사랑한다'를 연출한 이형민 PD와 '겨울연가'를 집필한 김은희, 윤은경 작가가 호흡을 맞춘 작품으로 '봄의 왈츠' 이후 윤스칼라의 차기작이다.

유인영은 "현빈과 드라마는 처음이지만 드라마 이전에 먼저 지난 7월에 진행한 의류 화보에서 잠시나마 호흡을 같이 했다"고 "이번 드라마에서 이미지 변신을 꾀하겠다"고 전했다.

유인영은 지난 6월 개봉된 '강적'에 이어 최근 '아버지와 마리와 나'(내년 1월 개봉예정) 촬영을 끝내는 등 충무로 신예로 각광을 받고 있다.

oooooh, interesting...she's pretty i remember brian really liked her in romance love letter, but i like her, can't wait to see them together!!!

Guest fishrain

유인영, 현빈과 '눈의 여왕'서 연기호흡

1146802043_1.jpg

YES,the news is talking about 유인영 is the lead actress for snow queen . = =;

Guest Greentea

YES,the news is talking about 유인영 is the lead actress for snow queen . = =;

Thx fishrain :):tears::tears: Reminded me again MFL casting :wacko:

Wow, Sg is showing MNIKSS now? Was it on national channel or cable. Lucky SG girls.

Oh yeah, in what Jin Hyeon originally said was "...from under president's legs" that was notty of him. haha..

Thanks for the news Greentea! Finally the mysterious lead actress is out. Wow, how unexpected.. :o

Is it a coincidence that Caspi was using them both as a model and then suddenly she was announced as the lead actress in Snow Queen? Or maybe there was some insider news and Caspi decided to sign her in. Makes marketing sense. :rolleyes: Anyhow, I've never seen Yoo In Young acting skills but she is pretty and does seem to match Binnie.

Greentea, why does it remind u of MFL casting? :huh:

Guest Greentea

Wow, Sg is showing MNIKSS now? Was it on national channel or cable. Lucky SG girls.

Oh yeah, in what Jin Hyeon originally said was "...from under president's legs" that was notty of him. haha..

Thanks for the news Greentea! Finally the mysterious lead actress is out. Wow, how unexpected.. :o

Is it a coincidence that Caspi was using them both as a model and then suddenly she was announced as the lead actress in Snow Queen? Or maybe there was some insider news and Caspi decided to sign her in. Makes marketing sense. :rolleyes: Anyhow, I've never seen Yoo In Young acting skills but she is pretty and does seem to match Binnie.

Greentea, why does it remind u of MFL casting? :huh:

poem Sg is showing mnikss nw on national channel :) hehe..msia channel also shown mnikss before is it :unsure:

Bcos Yoo In Young is new and young sweet looking gal just like lee yeon hee the lead in MFL.

I hope binnie can match with more popular and experience actress ;)

Yoo In Young is sweet looking!.. clever choice.. :lol:

About the MBC section clip, I only caught some interview.

There was a question on what sort of flower HB usually likes, he said "Rose, but I also love all of Tulips.

But there is also another kind of flower i like but I don't know the name. It's lilac in color and round.."

^_^ and the interviewer made a joke, "is it an insect-eating flower?" :lol:

Thank you Poem for this lovely translation :lol:

Is it this flower?

59159275.0604230294w.jpg

it's called Hydrangea

credit: Pbase.com

++++ Check out the new look of Caspi Web: www.conus.co.kr ++++ ^_^

A4602010-142.jpg

Guest theLEGEND

I can't believed that stupid "mediacorpse- Channel Useless" cut Hyunbin bathing scene in MNIKSS..what the %^$%$* :fury:

damn!

Wow.. Channel U cencored Binnie's bathing part? Normally, I never watched any drama on Chan U, I always go for Channel 8. Btw, what time is MNIKSS being aired? I have to ask my friend to watch it and spread the SunBin madness :P

How coincidence? MNIKSS is being aired in Singapore and in the States too! :)

Yoo In Young is NOT the lead actress for this drama. It says in the article that she is going to play the role of the Boxing Gym owner's Daughter (name is Seung Lee). The main actress is the person who will play the Jae Bol (heiress to the big company) which has not been decided yet.

Guest mookie

Yoo In Young is NOT the lead actress for this drama. It says in the article that she is going to play the role of the Boxing Gym owner's Daughter (name is Seung Lee). The main actress is the person who will play the Jae Bol (heiress to the big company) which has not been decided yet.

oicoic..maybe she's goin to fall in love with binnie since he works at her dad's Gym but he's goin to fall for the Jae Bol...love triangle...

poem Sg is showing mnikss nw on national channel :) hehe..msia channel also shown mnikss before is it :unsure:

Bcos Yoo In Young is new and young sweet looking gal just like lee yeon hee the lead in MFL.

I hope binnie can match with more popular and experience actress ;)

Greentea, yeah Msia show MNIKSS before.. also censored alot <_< and it was dubbed in mandarin,

i couldn't be bothered to watch... :phew: And around that time, my SG fren said it showed on SG cable too.

Thanks to RunIt's clarification, you don't have to worry now. :lol:

Yoo In Young is sweet looking!.. clever choice.. :lol:

Thank you Poem for this lovely translation :lol:

Is it this flower?

http://k43.pbase.com/o4/54/639954/1/59159275.0604230294w.jpg

it's called Hydrangea

credit: Pbase.com

++++ Check out the new look of Caspi Web: www.conus.co.kr ++++ ^_^

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...4602010-142.jpg

You are welcome suzie. I still don't know what flower it is.. but the one u posted looks really pretty!

Maybe u can give it to HB someday and it might just really be his fav.. :w00t: And thanks lots for the Conus site update info! :wub:

Thanks for the clarification RunIt. The main actress role does seem really heavy, need some really talented or experienced actress to take the role. Still waiting!

CLICK>> CONUS FALL CATALOGUE!

sub_men_07.jpg

www.conus.co.kr