Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest p_ballereena

Bout the photo and translation, i think it was Jang Dong Gun, seems they get to know each other pretty well since they practice in Playboys team.

I'm pretty sure it's not Jang Dong Gun. First, it doesn't look like him in that picture (granted it is a picture from the back) but more importantly, JDG is 10-years Binnie's senior and in Korean society, it would be highly unlikely that they would be so "buddy-buddy", unless it was an unusual circumstance. Since JDG is HB's acting senior and likely one HB has a lot of respect and admiration for, it's almost sure that he would not interact with him on such familiar and friendly terms that one would think of them as "chatterboxes" and/or "troublemakers". I'm sure HB and JDG know each other well from being on the Playboys team but being respectfully friendly is different from the tone of voice in that post that suggests that Binnie and this Dong-Gun are very close and "buddy-buddy".

Guest Greentea

SeReNiTy shifu, thx for the preview clip..Yup, Kim Hyo Jin no longer model for caspi conus, changed to a new girl :P Bin seems like dun bother with the girl :lol::lol:

ssagajidc01252858102529we2.jpg

ssagajidc0328140929qt1.jpg

Nice banner~!

c3cac4ddb8b41tw2.gif

Source: hyunbin.joa.cc

SeReNiTy shifu, thx for the preview clip..Yup, Kim Hyo Jin no longer model for caspi conus, changed to a new girl :P Bin seems like dun bother with the girl :lol::lol:

Greentea, hopefully you can watch it at work. :lol: Probably Binnie and the girl didn't build up chemistry yet. :sweatingbullets:

Guest Azura
Guest ellabel

^ Wah!!! Binnie babie looks so young and cute on those pics from the photoshoot. :wub:

So, is Sam shik, I mean Hyun Bin out of hibernation. :unsure:

Any new projects? Gosh!! It's been a long time. :sweatingbullets:

Miss his handsome cutie bedimpled face. :wub:

Thanks Azura, Serenity and Greentea for the cool pics.

I HAVENT VISITED BiN THREAD IN AGES. WELL THERE ARE NEW PICS BUT NO NEW NEWS. IT'S OKAY. AS LONG AS HE'S STILL HOT. THAT'S NEW NEWS TO ME. HEHE.

I MISS HIS DIMPLE. IT'S SOOOOO CUTE!!!

BTW, HE LOOKS ESPECIALLY HOT WITH A HAT ON. @_@.

i'm amazed looking at his slim face ...it looks like he's back to his normal weight just in a few days ..remembered seeing his quite plump face during the baseball game and his short speech for his fans for recently .

thanks for sharing ....erksss..the new gal looks a bit like hong kong star , FLORA CHAN from certain angle .

Guest yufeifei

Looking great but still don't fancy the hairdo. Looks TOO GOOD in MNIKSS though...that's how I have always fancy him...heheh...I know I know..it's time to move on...

Guest Greentea

i'm amazed looking at his slim face ...it looks like he's back to his normal weight just in a few days ..remembered seeing his quite plump face during the baseball game and his short speech for his fans for recently .

thanks for sharing ....erksss..the new gal looks a bit like hong kong star , FLORA CHAN from certain angle .

mcleen sshi, i think the new gal looks abit like xiao qiao from 7 flower ;)

:huh: It is weird sometime i saw binnie is chubby, sometimes is normal, maybe is taken fr different angle :sweatingbullets:

Kim Hyo Jin no longer models for Caspi Conus? :unsure:

Source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Thanks for the clip Serenity! Wow, can't wait for the actual clip.

He still looks as good as he used to be even after months of seclusion!

The new girl model is Yu In Young.. not familiar with her.

P_bal, thanks for your insight about the korean culture. Wow, JDG and HB really does have a wide age gap.

But I thought since JDG was a nice and humble guy desppite his status he wouldnt mind mingling with HB? If u mean a younger Dong Gun, perhaps u mean Lee Dong Gun? But they have no connection that i know of..i still hope its JDG.. heehee.

Sue, I think I missed Binnie's part on Mnet. :( Thanks for the link though~! They're showing KRW now...:lol:

Ann, yeah, HB's part was the 1st on the program. :( But nvm, i'm sure some nice KR fan will share the full clip. The reporter today keep trying to ask HB about his 1st date but he say he kind of forget and was being secretive bout it.

Guest Greentea

Ann, yeah, HB's part was the 1st on the program. :( But nvm, i'm sure some nice KR fan will share the full clip. The reporter today keep trying to ask HB about his 1st date but he say he kind of forget and was being secretive bout it.

Woohoo..finally found mnnet clip MNET clip

curious to know what the interview abt :unsure:

credit:hyunbin30.com