Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

haha..binnie will give u a suprise :P:Pcos ur mind is thinking of ldw :lol:

Currently, binnie & LDW are each residing in 1 chamber of my heart, I still have 2 more vacancies! :w00t:

Any more good hunky recommendation of the same calibre? ;)

Guest Azura

I'll open my door wide and welcome him in my Hello Kitty! pyjamas, ghost or no ghost! :w00t:

Hello Kitty? :o ...thought u will at least wear a lingerie or something! :phew:

super dimple....

1153731330__3(9035).jpg

Hello Kitty? :o ...thought u will at least wear a lingerie or something! :phew:

super dimple....

1153731330__3(9035).jpg

Lingerie?? :huh: What's that Aunty Azura? :unsure:

Meu meu is only 10 this year.

I thot Uncle Binnie is coming over to read me a bedtime story? ;)

Guest Azura

Lingerie?? :huh: What's that Aunty Azura? :unsure:

Meu meu is only 10 this year.

I thot Uncle Binnie is coming over to read me a bedtime story? ;)

ya right....do u know that under twelve are not allow to surf here. :rolleyes:

1153744379_16.JPG

aS i waTch the mY lovely saMso0n laSt yeAr, i saW hYun biN, pLayinG the piaNo..

weLl, i juSt n0tiCe thaT he's n0t the oNe wh0 pLays the piaNo....

aHmmMm..

whAt d0 y0u thinK??

diD he kn0w h0w t0 plAy pian0??

Hi jhea, he did play the piano in the drama. :) He mentioned that he practiced for 3 months.

Currently, binnie & LDW are each residing in 1 chamber of my heart, I still have 2 more vacancies! :w00t:

Any more good hunky recommendation of the same calibre? ;)

Meukowz sifu~!! You can reserve one space for Lee Min Ki~!! :lol:

Hi jhea, he did play the piano in the drama. :) He mentioned that he practiced for 3 months.

Meukowz sifu~!! You can reserve one space for Lee Min Ki~!! :lol:

Oops sorry Ann dearie, just diagnosed a valvular dysfunction, my 2 other chambers are not in the capacity to take in any more! :(

But great recommendation there though! Afraid I'll have to take a raincheck on that! ;)

1148625206_1141451895_people_2336_L.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

Guest EvaxTvxQ

I LOVEEEEE HYUN BIN!!

OMGGG, after watching "My name is sam soon"

i kept on watching the it again and again..

hes so hottt..and everytime i watch it

my heart feels tingly hahahaha...hes so hotttt <3

i love him!!!..but i prefer him wif short hair

Guest Greentea

Where is poem and p_ball? Pls help to translate the below korean words :) TIA

빈훃이랑 동건형...어떤 대화를 나눌까?

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin...5BA%2525F31.jpg

1153801984_6622589b8654db4bcb04acf321c1069.jpg

이렇게나 자주 만나는데...

뭔 얘기를 나눌까?

낯가림쟁이에다 과묵한 빈훃인데...동건형도 그런 느낌이고...

근데 왠지 둘이 만나면 수다쟁이가 될거 같다.

엄청 수다떨며 장난도 잘 칠거 같고 마음이 잘 맞을거 가터...

빈훃이 형들하고 어울리는게 편한가보다.

동건형 정민형 형진형 승우형 진모형등등...어떻게 보면 삼촌뻘인데 ㅎㅎㅎ

삼촌뻘이라 하니까 낵아 초라한 느낌이군하...그럼 난 이모뻘이네ㅠㅠ

무튼 빈훃이랑 동건형 같이 작품 한번 해 주소~~~~~~~~~~~~

source:hyunbin gallery

Guest p_ballereena

Where is poem and p_ball? Pls help to translate the below korean words :) TIA

빈훃이랑 동건형...어떤 대화를 나눌까?

이렇게나 자주 만나는데...

뭔 얘기를 나눌까?

낯가림쟁이에다 과묵한 빈훃인데...동건형도 그런 느낌이고...

근데 왠지 둘이 만나면 수다쟁이가 될거 같다.

엄청 수다떨며 장난도 잘 칠거 같고 마음이 잘 맞을거 가터...

빈훃이 형들하고 어울리는게 편한가보다.

동건형 정민형 형진형 승우형 진모형등등...어떻게 보면 삼촌뻘인데 ㅎㅎㅎ

삼촌뻘이라 하니까 낵아 초라한 느낌이군하...그럼 난 이모뻘이네ㅠㅠ

무튼 빈훃이랑 동건형 같이 작품 한번 해 주소~~~~~~~~~~~~

source:hyunbin gallery

Hi Greentea ~

The person who wrote the above post is just wondering what Hyun Bin and Dong Gun have to talk about when they get together (and it seems like they get together quite often), especially since, in public, both are evasive when it comes to getting their pictures taken and both are not very talkative. He speculates that even though this is their image, when they actually get together, they must be very talkative and troublemakers as well. :D The last line, he wishes they would do a project together.

Guest woah~

SO HOT!!! :wub:

I've never actually been so 'in love' with a celeb... his dimple is just the beginning... his voice is just... WOW!

Guest Greentea

Hi Greentea ~

The person who wrote the above post is just wondering what Hyun Bin and Dong Gun have to talk about when they get together (and it seems like they get together quite often), especially since, in public, both are evasive when it comes to getting their pictures taken and both are not very talkative. He speculates that even though this is their image, when they actually get together, they must be very talkative and troublemakers as well. :D The last line, he wishes they would do a project together.

p_ballereena Thx for the translation and quick response :) Look like Binnie and JDG are good friends :lol: I also wish they can do a project together ;)

Btw, i saw some familiar face poem, cojung sshi on the thread *Wave*

Guest Azura

Hi Greentea ~

thank you p_bal.... :)

Guest p_ballereena

p_ballereena Thx for the translation and quick response :) Look like Binnie and JDG are good friends :lol: I also wish they can do a project together ;)

I don't think it's the older actor Jang Dong-Gun that he's talking about but the other, younger, Dong-Gun...what's his surname...Kang Dong Gun??

Hi Greentea and you loyal Binners! *wave*,

while Binnie was being seclusive, i took this opportunity to focus on my work.

Now that Binnie is back, i think im gonna abandon work again. <_< There is a Mnet teaser clip today that they will show his shooting of Caspi Conus catalogue tommorrow. I think there will be lots of pics and captures.

Due to my inactiveness, i can't access HB clubbox anymore. Hopefully someone can try to get hold of the MNET video clip. Cross our fingers. :w00t:

`16_copy.jpg source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Bout the photo and translation, i think it was Jang Dong Gun, seems they get to know each other pretty well since they practice in Playboys team.

Guest Greentea

Hi Greentea and you loyal Binners! *wave*,

while Binnie was being seclusive, i took this opportunity to focus on my work.

Now that Binnie is back, i think im gonna abandon work again. <_< There is a Mnet teaser clip today that they will show his shooting of Caspi Conus catalogue tommorrow. I think there will be lots of pics and captures.

Due to my inactiveness, i can't access HB clubbox anymore. Hopefully someone can try to get hold of the MNET video clip. Cross our fingers. :w00t:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b8/data/hyunbin/`16_copy.jpg%7Boption%7D

Bout the photo and translation, i think it was Jang Dong Gun, seems they get to know each other pretty well since they practice in Playboys team.

poem, i just thinking when mnet going to show the clip. Thx for telling is tmr B) I think Korean fan will upload it.. ;) Cross our fingers :P Can't wait.. :lol::lol:

poem, i just thinking when mnet going to show the clip. Thx for telling is tmr B) I think Korean fan will upload it.. ;) Cross our fingers :P Can't wait.. :lol::lol:

HI Greentea and Meukows! Since my korean is only half past six, im only certain 80%. :sweatingbullets:

Try to catch it live at 5pm korean time tomorrow. This site have live streaming of MNET.

http://blog.empas.com/tkfkd4858/read.html?...33&c=847573 Good luck~!

Guest cojung

~Wave~ Greentea ssi, Meukow ssi....Bin thread seem more lively, glad he's back to work. I am still around this thread and now waiting for the clip that Poem mention :D

I think HB and JDK look adorable together. Wait for their project too.

BTW, does Bin say yes to the horror project?