Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest charles0702

hello everyone.. my name is tammie and i am a big fan of hyun bin since seeing him in my name is kim samsoon.. i am also a fan of song hye kyo.. we fans at the song hye kyo thought it would be great if these two got together for a future project.. they even have the name H2 in our shk thread..

soutsada, an avid fan of both hyun bin and shk worked hard on a petition and is gathering signatures to send out to their managements.. if you would like to watch H2 together, please support them by signing our petition. (you can also have family and friends sign them) if all goes well, we might see them in a future project.. thanx for your time.. tammie :lol:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SongHyeKyoandHyunbin/

Guest rakista29

wow!!! its like ages sice i visited soompi... so busy with school!!! at so many backlogs!!

love the pics!!!

Hello all.....my first post here. I like hyun bin....he is cute with dimples. Watched his MIKSS n bought his original movie 'millionaire first love'.

Need some update of his........anyone care to share. Any new movie or drama coming up for him????

A big hello to jhea and moor... :)

There's still no news update on him yet.

Oh.... :(. Its been awhile already.....cant wait to see him in a new drama. Will pop by more on this thread to get info on him. thks azura

Guest bigong mama

hello everyone.. my name is tammie and i am a big fan of hyun bin since seeing him in my name is kim samsoon.. i am also a fan of song hye kyo.. we fans at the song hye kyo thought it would be great if these two got together for a future project.. they even have the name H2 in our shk thread..

soutsada, an avid fan of both hyun bin and shk worked hard on a petition and is gathering signatures to send out to their managements.. if you would like to watch H2 together, please support them by signing our petition. (you can also have family and friends sign them) if all goes well, we might see them in a future project.. thanx for your time.. tammie :lol:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/SongHyeKyoandHyunbin/

Wow! My salutation to u guys at SongHyeKyo's thread! The pictures of both of them together is so beautiful.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nof...ie_revised1.jpg

Wow! Hyun Bin Darling certainly has great appeal cos other threads of good leading actresses' fans are writing in petition hoping their idol can act across him! Gee! I'm swelling my head on behalf of Hyun Bin Darling ! Wonder does all these petitions help? Sigh :unsure:

Guest kellee

Wow! My salutation to u guys at SongHyeKyo's thread! The pictures of both of them together is so beautiful.

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f301/nof...ie_revised1.jpg

Wow! Hyun Bin Darling certainly has great appeal cos other threads of good leading actresses' fans are writing in petition hoping their idol can act across him! Gee! I'm swelling my head on behalf of Hyun Bin Darling ! Wonder does all these petitions help? Sigh :unsure:

oh! I would love to see them in a new drama too. :)

Meukowz ssi....I love his look in Love Survival too...So cute and pure boy :-)

And leaner too <_<

Good morning cojung-ssi! :) Hope that pic brings back fond memories of our Binnie. It's getting a little difficult to post here now as our Binnie is so relaxed with no new projects! :(

Guest cojung

And leaner too <_<

Good morning cojung-ssi! :) Hope that pic brings back fond memories of our Binnie. It's getting a little difficult to post here now as our Binnie is so relaxed with no new projects! :(

Umm....Let's think about why he need long time relaxing <_< He may need time to fit his body (his face is too plump, sorry Bin) to be lean and clean like Samshik. My fully hope :sweatingbullets:

Guest Greentea

Umm....Let's think about why he need long time relaxing <_< He may need time to fit his body (his face is too plump, sorry Bin) to be lean and clean like Samshik. My fully hope :sweatingbullets:

cojung sshi, i have to agree with u (sorry to Bin too) :(:( He need to swim more and practice more baseball to lose some weight.. B)

0410ec297_01.jpg

credit: samsoon gallery