Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hyun Bin is in Ireland? Is that the same movie that So Ji Sub is in? I read it somewhere that this movie is not that great. Has anybody seen this one before? Where can I find a reliable review on this movie?

I will try to find it to watch anyway because of my favorite actors Hyun Bin and So Ji Sub. Sigh...

I did not know that Hyun Bin is into Baseball.

Thank you Azura for all the great pictures from the Hyun Bin Gallery and all the latest news on our OPPA!

Guest bigong mama

is tht recent ?

his body looks more fit ! , like more muscular also ~ B)

Hopefully They are not the recent pictures cos he does look plump here. :blink:

Guest sheiklin

hahahhaa

ching gus....give binne a break...

i know all of u are worried about his image, but... can u imagine how much torture it will be if he is having his vacation and still going on a diet?

i wouldn't be shocked if this is the recent him bcoz....when you are at holiday, you will relax urself and eat food...

i believe that he will work hard to get himself into good shape before work begins.... B)

Hyun Bin is in Ireland? Is that the same movie that So Ji Sub is in?

Ireland which HyunBin is in is not a movie but an MBC drama frm 2004 starring Lee Na Young , Kim Min Joon , Kim Min Jung & Hyun Bin among others . so it's not a movie which So Ji Sub is in . regrettably , i haven't got a chance to watch it yet fully . only watched part of the 1st ep wif Eng subs @ http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=116

u can read more abt it in English @ tht same webby too ! ~ ;)

hyeon bin looked 10 billlion times better with SHORT HAIR!!! i just watched millionaire's first love this morning...quite cute...hes good at playing arrogant b**tards yes? hhehe hes stil awesome=] hehe.

Guest cojung

Hyun Bin is in Ireland? Is that the same movie that So Ji Sub is in? I read it somewhere that this movie is not that great. Has anybody seen this one before? Where can I find a reliable review on this movie?

I will try to find it to watch anyway because of my favorite actors Hyun Bin and So Ji Sub. Sigh...

I did not know that Hyun Bin is into Baseball.

Thank you Azura for all the great pictures from the Hyun Bin Gallery and all the latest news on our OPPA!

Hi...ptdo....I think you can find Ireland in Samshiki clubbox....I don't know detail but I'm sure Greentea can help you soon. :D

Ireland may be not too good but it worth to see Binnie, he's too cute there. But there's no So ji sub in Ireland :sweatingbullets:

01412d022ejpg9tt4bv.jpg

img_2886473_1136820_11145458704.gif

n2o_1412_333821_11145348581.jpg

n2o_1412_196989_11145375497.jpg

n2o_1417_199068_11145229548.jpg

413291cc19429.jpg

413291cc19427.jpg

Pictures posted above are not bad! In fact some of it I have not seen it before...

Yeah...now im trying to find pics that never have posted before :D

Pardon me if repost :P