Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Hi there all HyunBin's fans...

S.Korea 1 - 1 France!! Dae Han Min Guk!!! Dae Han Min Guk!!! (wearing Red n cheering for them just now..)Park Ji Sung scored in the 81st minute!! It was nerve-wrecking but a deserved draw for S.Korea considering France did very well in the 1st half!! So, the chances for S.Korea to go thru to the knockout stages would be as clear as the blue sky if Togo VS the Swiss would be a draw later today!!

i was watching tht match & i really felt like crying when i saw tht goal ~ they were down by 1 goal since the 9th min already so tht comeback goal really meant a lot as the warriors never gave up at all !! ~

tvxqys01242159547cu.jpg

Guest serene_sg

Azura ---> Thanks for the link.:) Series MNIKSS is going to Japan. I'm sure that this series will be in high rating and most of the girl in Japan are crazy in love with Binnie. ;)

meukowz & Greentea ----> May I show you my favorite Binnie's look. :blush:

Hellos!

Where can I get the pictures from your signature!!

They are so drop dead gorgeous!!! =)

Guest sheiklin

sheiklin, ur friends thought that "she is" is a malay song?!!! I can't get it? Which part sounds like it anyway??!!! Emm,u must had a tough time promoting our Binnie to them,right?! Hheh...it's funny though having them to think it's malay song...But,nonetheless..MNIKSS has a very great OST indeed!! Just blast the the whole soundtrack in front of ur friends...hehehe :w00t:

yup the first 5secs of the song...whenever my phone rings its bound to attract malay friends... :sweatingbullets:

hahhaha yup i am working very hard to promote!!

lolx

so dissapointed...poh kim having 50% sale and i bought MNIKSS VCD for playing...(DVD is for keeping)

but its faulty!!! need to exchange :(

Guest MooBua

Guest MooBua

Hellos!

Where can I get the pictures from your signature!!

They are so drop dead gorgeous!!! =)

Hi! serene_sg ---> His look also drives me crazy. :w00t: and I'm pleased to share you the pictures. :)

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/MooBu...unBin/HB004.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/MooBu...unBin/HB002.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/MooBu...unBin/HB003.jpg

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/MooBu...unBin/HB001.jpg

HBsig04.jpg

Guest cojung

Hello Moobua...You move so fast like Ninja. So, you have plenty of young Binnie in your pc.

I really have no issue with Binnie winking at me like that. :) But those eyelashes really irks me a little... <_<

11505292226pt.gif

source: hyunbin gallery

:D:lol:Meukowz ssi...Bin so cute. Lovely eyelashes. He blinks his eyes for you.

Guest sweet_maple

it's a long time I haven't come backed here, there r many cool pix of Uppa .I watch Goong and there was a sence Shin's grandmom watched MNIKSS (Samshik and Samsoon in the Hotel in JEju).Have anyone noticed that?.It's so cool^__^

Guest Azura

it's a long time I haven't come backed here, there r many cool pix of Uppa .I watch Goong and there was a sence Shin's grandmom watched MNIKSS (Samshik and Samsoon in the Hotel in JEju).Have anyone noticed that?.It's so cool^__^

hi sweet_maple.....

ya, i saw that part too

Guest xosandy

6-19-06

내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Sam-Soon) might have brought fame to Hyun Bin, but he doesn't necessarily want to repeat the same role over and over... which explains the latest development concerning the new Kim Do-Woo (the writer of My Lovely Sam-Soon) Drama 여우야 뭐하니 (What's Up Fox?). The young star received a synopsis months ago, but decided not to star in the Drama as the role was too similar to Sam-Shik in the super-hit of 2005. Now the show, which was supposed to start broadcasting in September, will have to go through casting once again, and might be delayed. Hyun Bin is still under contract with MBC for one Drama, so we'll see him star in one of their shows sooner or later. Actually there were rumours about this show going beyond the simple casting, rumours putting the blame on the station -- who wanted another Kim Sam-Soon, whereas writer Kim wanted to do something closer to her past work 눈사람 (Snowman), more melodrama than romantic comedy. But we'll have to see how this turns out.

www.twitchfilm.net

Guest Azura

6-19-06

내 이름은 김삼순 (My Lovely Sam-Soon) might have brought fame to Hyun Bin, but he doesn't necessarily want to repeat the same role over and over... which explains the latest development concerning the new Kim Do-Woo (the writer of My Lovely Sam-Soon) Drama 여우야 뭐하니 (What's Up Fox?). The young star received a synopsis months ago, but decided not to star in the Drama as the role was too similar to Sam-Shik in the super-hit of 2005. Now the show, which was supposed to start broadcasting in September, will have to go through casting once again, and might be delayed. Hyun Bin is still under contract with MBC for one Drama, so we'll see him star in one of their shows sooner or later. Actually there were rumours about this show going beyond the simple casting, rumours putting the blame on the station -- who wanted another Kim Sam-Soon, whereas writer Kim wanted to do something closer to her past work 눈사람 (Snowman), more melodrama than romantic comedy. But we'll have to see how this turns out.

www.twitchfilm.net

xosandy....thanks for the news.

so he's not gonna be in Fox. :( well, i think he make a wise choice.

i do hope he can try on different types of roles rather than stick to the same.

jus hope that we dont have to wait for too long till his next project. :)

Guest sheiklin

Switzerland won Togo 2-0.

Group G - Current Standing

Team MP W D L GF GA Pts

Switzerland 2 1 1 0 2 0 4

Korea Republic 2 1 1 0 3 2 4

France 2 0 2 0 1 1 2

Togo 2 0 0 2 1 4 0

MAtch 45 23-Jun-2006 Cologne TOG:FRA

Match 46 23-Jun-2006 Hanover SUI:KOR

its getting so exciting!! i hope france and togo will draw...

I feel sad hearing the news that he didn't accept the drama, What's Up, Fox because it would mean I won't be able to see him again on the tube soon. But also a bit happy because I want to see him in another role different from his previous drama, MNIKSS. I hope I can see him again soon.

Guest cojung

1150756754_1.JPG

1150756754_2.JPG

credit:samsoon gallery

Morning Greentea ssi.... I saw Bin wear diffirent shirt there (last time black shirt??). Is this another practice? Wait for clip :D

Thanks Xosandy for Bin (bad? <_< ) news. Oh!!! Too bad, can not see Bin in new drama :( I hope he can pick the right one for him soon. One year is too long ,Binnie you know?? <_< How about he picks melodrama for new one. or me, it's ok as long as no disease as other K-drama :sweatingbullets: