Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

1150297052_1131638897_07.jpg

hyunbin gallery

Azura, I'm loving Binnie's look in this! :wub:

Ok i take back my words for that of Binnie doing the rice CF. Ann shifu has already staked claims on that period of Binnie's youth, I'll be struck by lightning if I even dare dream of him! :sweatingbullets:

But then again, our threadmistress has been MIA for quite a while now, so i suppose she wouldn't know even if I dream a little dream of Binnie in his rice CF? :phew:

Guest Greentea

P_bal or poem pls help to translate. TIA :) No idea when this pic taken :unsure: But look like 14/06 :huh:

img65851qm.jpg

060614 '강적' VIP시사 - 현빈

오늘 저녁 8시 삼성동 메가박스에서 거창하게 열렸던 '강적' VIP시사회에 참석한 현빈. '엑스맨 최후의 전쟁'의 프리미어 시사회와 함께 진행되는 바람에 메가박스 로비는 입추의 여지 없이 관객들과 팬으로 꽉 들어찼다. 덕분에 운에도 없던 휴 잭맨을 보았다. 전에 없이 VIP들을 레드카펫으로 인도했던 사진은 안타깝게도 없다 ㅡ_ㅡ; (-_-)

난 이렇게 서글서글하게 웃어주는 현빈이 참으로 좋더라. 비록 얼굴 사이즈가 좀 민간인스러워도 어때 뭐! 귀엽잖아

onelove eJ.

ㅎㄱ에서 퍼왔는데 괘안켔지 간만에 얼굴보니 조은데

좀 마른것 같다

source: dc samsoon

P_bal or poem pls help to translate. TIA :) No idea when this pic taken :unsure: But look like 14/06 :huh:

img65851qm.jpg

Greentea~!! I wonder why Binnie was wearing THAT kind of a shirt~!! :lol: Is he having too much fun on his vacation? :rolleyes:

Guest Greentea

Greentea~!! I wonder why Binnie was wearing THAT kind of a shirt~!! :lol: Is he having too much fun on his vacation? :rolleyes:

SeReNity shifu, maybe he is too excited to watch X-Men :lol:

%7Boption%7Dimg65851qm.jpg%7Boption%7D

060614 '강적' VIP시사 - 현빈

오늘 저녁 8시 삼성동 메가박스에서 거창하게 열렸던 '강적' VIP시사회에 참석한 현빈. '엑스맨 최후의 전쟁'의 프리미어 시사회와 함께 진행되는 바람에 메가박스 로비는 입추의 여지 없이 관객들과 팬으로 꽉 들어찼다. 덕분에 운에도 없던 휴 잭맨을 보았다. 전에 없이 VIP들을 레드카펫으로 인도했던 사진은 안타깝게도 없다 ㅡ_ㅡ; (-_-)

onelove eJ.

좀 마른것 같다

These are the text i used online translator to translate :ph34r:

060614 'powerful opponent' VIP current events - gigantically from present Bin this evening 8:00 Samsung eastern mega boxes, is opened and 'the present Bin which attends in powerful opponent' VIP previews. 'In the wind which is with advanced the [phu] [li] American English preview of X very last warfare ' the mega box lobby margin of standing room without became full tight with the spectator and the pan. The fortune Edo the [hyu] which is not it saw the jack very in indebtedness. The red car which VIP will listen without before [pheys] with the photograph which it leads to be tantalizing _ where it is not; (- _-) difficulty the present Bin to laugh like this freely and easily truly [coh] compared to. Though the face size is the petty people and to be it is how what! Ear [yep] [canh] Oh onelove eJ. It ladles from and it comes but inside divination sign [kheyss] in only [ci] between the face sees trillion is same the place petty Marne thing

So i guess bin went to watch X-Men: The Last Stand premerie yesterday, he enjoyed watching it B)

ps: due to the online translator, my guess is not 100% accurate :unsure:

OMO I din notice that pic at all!! :o

I'll rather believe that it's a PS pic or a bad taste of his stylist! <_<

Nope, I refuse to believe it has anything to do with Binnie! :angry:

Thanks for the online translation Greentea-sshi! Tho I must say I don't quite get it there haha! :lol:

Guest p_ballereena

060614 '강적' VIP시사 - 현빈

onelove eJ.

좀 마른것 같다

It says that HB attended the 8pm, June 14 premiere of the movie 'Gang-Juk' (Don't know the English title of the movie but gang-juk means 'formidable rival') at the MegaBox theaters in Samsungdong. The MegaBox lobby was filled to capacity because also holding their premiere at the same time was 'X-Men, the Final Stand' (good movie! :P ) Whoever posted the above also said he/she saw Hugh Jackman there?? Can it really be that Hugh was there in Korea just for the premiere?

Greentea, the online translator at least got you in the ballpark. :P I'm impressed you were able to decipher that much from what it "translated". :D