Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest jhing

Hi guys! Could someone in here please give me the name of HB's management company. And if you have the address then that would be great too. Thanks in advance. :D

Guest kajary

kajary, long time no see :) Bin may in germany nw, hope u can see him :D

hi greentea ssi :D~!! in germany? OMG O_O.. great news... didn't know about this >_<... going to keep my eyes open *_* hehe *hyunbin stalker*

Haha Azura u almost made me fall off my chair! :w00t:

Binnie's got to come back soon, before ur hallucination acts up on u again!

Hi Kajary! Long time no see! :D

It's been rumoured that Binnie is in Europe, mostly likely Germany! So please bring along ur camera & autograph book whereever u go, who knows, they might come in handy when u bump onto him in the street! :rolleyes:

XD wow.... so may be he will be in frankfurt as well? shinhwa is going to be in frankfurt on 12th june... but too bad that i have math exams that day ;___; my life is going to end~ urgh... but frankfurt isn't that far away... hmmmm~ thx for the info :D

Guest ysboey

hi greentea ssi :D~!! in germany? OMG O_O.. great news... didn't know about this >_<... going to keep my eyes open *_* hehe *hyunbin stalker*

XD wow.... so may be he will be in frankfurt as well? shinhwa is going to be in frankfurt on 12th june... but too bad that i have math exams that day ;___; my life is going to end~ urgh... but frankfurt isn't that far away... hmmmm~ thx for the info :D

Remember to arm your mobile phone camera, jsut in case, you are our greatest hope of catching a glimps of binnie in germany.

I am going to watch extra close on the telly during any korean match if binnie is still in europe when world cup starts... :D

Guest gwylui

just finished watching a millionare's first love. he's too cute!! but majority of the time i was thinking the lee yeon hee who is so cute and pretty is 18 yrs old, she so lucky!! is he really doing nothing now? but it's not unusual, most korean celebrity who shoot to stardom takes it easy after their signature role. =-)

Guest Azura

1146073620_7.jpg

credit hyunbin.joa.cc

I miss this Binnie... What a profile!

Nice avatar, by the way Azura. :P

hiya P.bal....

where have u been lately?? :)

Guest theLEGEND

This is from Love survival :w00t: U can dl from here玄彬專區

Repost Love Survival Gifs :D

Sadly.. I don't understand how to use clubbox and I can't read korean as well.. :(

Guest Alexei

Hi guys! Could someone in here please give me the name of HB's management company. And if you have the address then that would be great too. Thanks in advance. :D

HB's management company 보람영화사(Boram Entertainment, Inc.) 宝蓝电影制作公司

보람영화사 ,董事长李柱益

地址:서울시 강남구 청담동 88-37(인성빌딩503호) ' b [z

首尔市江南区清潭洞88-37INSUNG大楼503(PORAM),

Address : # 503 Insung Bldg., 88-37 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (135-954). Tel : +82 2 3444 5321. Fax : +82 2 3444 4909. E-mail : 1636kim@dreamwiz.com

Guest Azura

HB's management company 보람영화사(Boram Entertainment, Inc.) 宝蓝电影制作公司

보람영화사 ,董事长李柱益

地址:서울시 강남구 청담동 88-37(인성빌딩503호) ' b [z

首尔市江南区清潭洞88-37INSUNG大楼503(PORAM),

Address : # 503 Insung Bldg., 88-37 Cheongdam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Korea (135-954). Tel : +82 2 3444 5321. Fax : +82 2 3444 4909. E-mail : 1636kim@dreamwiz.com

wow......that's very details!!!

Thanks alot.... :)