Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

meukow sshi, if it drops to 200 without contract, i'll get it as well :lol::lol:

hyunbin837zu1oo.jpg

:lol:greentea-sshi, u gotta be kidding, just look at that phone! I think LG singapore will vomit blood at ur suggestion! :lol:

I was already pricking my conscience by hoping LG will slash their proud design down to 200 (with contract of course)! :ph34r:

U're bent on sucking them dry by expecting that price w/o contract aren't u! :phew:

200605244.jpg

just saw it on yesterday's paper... the LG Chocolate phone has been launched in Singapore !!! but no posters of hyunbin yet?? i really hope that LG will know how to make use of their endorsers and start giving out posters!!!

going down to check out the phone today..

if they ever haf posters wif the Korean stars & the phone , tht'd be a miracle i think ! `~

i hope for it though but.... think chances of it happening is pretty low ~ B)

Guest Greentea

Just asking... is that hyun bin? :ph34r:

got it from philipine forum

soooo cute! :lol:

:lol::lol: The baby is so cute but i dun think he is hyun bin :blink:

060601212901_0001.gif

credit:hyun bin gallery

Guest discreed

wow!! discreed, you went to beijing as well...

I think hyun bin is still very HOT in Korea & Asia country.

I find Singapore is kind of slow when talking about K-dramas stuff unlike other Asia country... This is why we need to come to soompi to get more info. :P

OH.. syah4brit

I didn't know that SamSung phones are referred to as AnyCall .... haha I am using SamSung phone because of the influence from Korea dramas.... my friend too.

haha... i also hope that we get to see such Lg posters wif the Korean stars in Singapore...

haha yeah.. it's my graduation trip so I get to visit more places before I have to start working proper... haha maybe it's just me lah.. I was hoping to see Hyun Bin plastered all over Korea (cuz I read somewhere sometime ago about him being all over the place in Korea) but in the end, I only saw him in Beauty Credit.. so was a tad disappointed.. hehe I'm using Samsung too!! But I'm boycotting it soon I think.. Cuz Samsung is the sponsor for Chelsea hahaha :P

meukow sshi, if it drops to 200 without contract, i'll get it as well :lol::lol:

hyunbin837zu1oo.jpg

haha if it ever drops to 200 with contract, i think I can get it already :lol: If that day ever comes soon, haha pls do tell me about it k =b

Guest Azura

This is the brochure. So plain <_< Not much advertise yet :(

scchco7sd.jpg

Greentea....u getting the phone??

btw, have u chk out how much does it cost??

Guest Greentea

Greentea....u getting the phone??

btw, have u chk out how much does it cost??

Azura, i'm not getting the phone :( My contract havent end yet :phew:

It costs $638 with contract :wacko:

Guest Elee

IM SO SORRY!!! i didnt know that the links i gave u guys bfor was going to be affected!!! well..looking at it now, its plain and simple..but if u guys wanna do anything with it, like put it in the first post, feel free to...

myhyunbinnie.gif

Guest poem

I finally saw chocolate phone but no sight of bin or kth and the word "Cyon" in the brochure :tears::tears:

They used Caucasian in chocolate CF :crazy::ph34r::wacko:

http://chocolate.lgmobile.com/sg/main.html

Why we have different version :tears::(

choc1ia.jpg

I just saw the Chocolate print advertisement at the KLCC LRT station last Sat. I think they use the same ads as SG. Caucasians.. :tears:

but the thing is.... one Cf was shot in Malaysia right ? i wonder whether when White Choc is out , tht Cf will be shown in Malaysia & our country too ? ~ :unsure: , but i dun think so.... any1 buying the Lg Choc phone ? ~ i feel like buying but wait until the price drop maybe haha .

I doubt that too. After all, the ad was in Korean, it will be weird if it was dubbed.

Guest samtly

i saw the phone i m crazy about it. i have to have it. it is way cooler than any phone they have here in malaysia.