Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest ysboey

If sunah were to go watch binnie probably there will be a riot and our forum would probably explode with activity... Sunbin Forever... :D:D

Guest cjgp016

Reposting Clips in smaller file size.

060515 Mnet - Playboys.wmv (24mb) Samshiki's Clubbox | YSI | MU

060515 KM - Playboys.wmv (13mb) Samshiki's Clubbox | YSI | MU

can someone pls be kind enough to translate what HB is saying in these clips?because they seem to laugh at him and vice versa...and i can't undestand a thing about what they're talking about :tears:

Guest lKATl

Have anyone see this CF (Hyun Bin and Daniel Henney - LG Cyon MP3 CF) They are so cute and act like a dork....hahaha....love both of them.

Guest luckycarrienew

OMO~Dear~Not "Panasonic",it is "Sharp"-------> CCD------>The best-------> Showed in "My brother" this drama"!!

Got it??^0^

ps, but I found "Nokia" the new fashion one is sooooooo charming~

however,I don't have $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$,Poor me!!@@

you are all such a gossiper.... :D Of course, it will be interesting thing to see :)

Yep!!They all are Famous~So everyone Envy or Jealous them!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Did HB go to jail??O______________o???

1147779848_SSAGAJI_HBGAL_03_02.jpg

Guest poem

When is he leaving for Paris to work for the Paris Baguette right?? What is that actually?? How long will he be there for?? I like his photos of the Paris Baguette where the Eiffel tower behind him. =)

I'm sorry if someone responded to this before or if the questions sound stupid.. :blush:

hi maybelove, Paris Baguette is a bakery in korea which HB become their latest spokesman. All the photos posted currently here are shot in a photo studio. The Eiffel tower background is photoshop-ed obviously.

He did went to France earlier for another CF work though. The Beauty Credit CF he filmed with Ahn Jung Hwan. That was in January.

Thanks Ann for the latest clips! :w00t: and just curious..where is that Chinese newspaper of the Playboys article from? Singapore? HK?

Thanks Ann for the latest clips! :w00t: and just curious..where is that Chinese newspaper of the Playboys article from? Singapore? HK?

Hi Sue~! Must thank YOU for providing all of the CB, YSI, and MU links for the Playboys clips~! :w00t:

As for the Chinese newspaper, I'm not sure where it is from. I just found it from hyunbinjoa. :sweatingbullets: