Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

WOW! :w00t: Jang Dong-gun(张东健)Hugged Hyun Bin?! The pictures above surely makes my sleep very sound and sweet... :D

Hmm...didn't notice this part in the clip...must go and check it out again.

yea looking @ the caps , yes Jang DongGun was hugging him !! ~ :w00t:

they all looked so close together , a gd way for the stars to bond !

since the guys play baseball & stuff , i wonder whether there's such a "bonding activity" for the female stars hehe .

WOW! :w00t: Jang Dong-gun(张东健)Hugged Hyun Bin?! The pictures above surely makes my sleep very sound and sweet... :D

Hmm...didn't notice this part in the clip...must go and check it out again.

Hi bigong mama, I think that is from a different news clip. I'm searching madly for them now and will share when I find them. :w00t:

11hm.jpg

19bk1.jpg

25id1.jpg

Source: hyunbin.joa.cc

Guest bigong mama

Hi bigong mama, I think that is from a different news clip. I'm searching madly for them now and will share when I find them. :w00t:

Thanks serenity. Watch the clip from samshik and still no sign of the boys hugging but the clip is very enjoyable...actually there's another guy also gave Hyun Bin a hug, I think his name is Jinmo. Seems like Hyun Bin is very likeable....which he is in my eyes!

YTN 2006년 5월 15일

source: ytnstar.co.kr

thanks to jw6h @ youtube.com for the direct download linkie

Thanks samshik, appreciate the clip alot.

Guest samshik

Thanks serenity. Watch the clip from samshik and still no sign of the boys hugging but the clip is very enjoyable...actually there's another guy also gave Hyun Bin a hug, I think his name is Jinmo. Seems like Hyun Bin is very likeable....which he is in my eyes!

Thanks samshik, appreciate the clip alot.

hi BIGONG MAMA

glad you have enjoyed the clip...

been trying to search for clips of the boys hugging as well... but still aint able to find any :tears:

well hope someone manage to find it :P

Guest bigong mama

hi BIGONG MAMA

glad you have enjoyed the clip...

been trying to search for clips of the boys hugging as well... but still aint able to find any :tears:

well hope someone manage to find it :P

Oh yes I did! Ok, shall wait for that clip. :)

Guest p_ballereena

i dunno if anyone already posted this (i think this is the Korean news Greentea posted), but the pics up there, where Hyun Bin was at the baseball game, actually come with this news (sorry if my translation sucks):

SUN 14/05 - Pretty boy Hyun Bin who was wearing his tight Baseball uniform gave My Lovely Sam Soon's Kim Suna a "love call".

Hyun Bin, who was at the 1st game since he joined the Korean superstar baseball team "the Playboys", stated that he'd like to invite Kim Suna to the next game. "I only thought of inviting Kim Suna alone, because I want to show her my skills", said Hyun Bin.

Really? Can you post a link to the article where it says this? None of the news that Greentea posted said this...

Guest Greentea

Really? Can you post a link to the article where it says this? None of the news that Greentea posted said this...

Hi ballereena sshi, I saw that article in onlysuna.com yesterday too.. :blink:

Here is the link http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...a7&newssetid=83

That's not quite all. Hyun Bin ("A Millionaire's First Love"), the young rising star with a heart-stopping dimpled smile, is the right fielder,

Kneekey Thx for sharing :)

Guest poem

Good morning gals!

Sorry, i was busy catching up backlogs! :lol:

Thanks to everyone for sharing the baseball pics and clips! We all getting an eyefull of HB this past few days! :w00t:

I'm uploading the MNET clip to samshiki clubbox now.. it's huge.. bout 140mb. :sweatingbullets:

will update this post with the link in a while. :w00t:

updated:

DOWNLOAD CLIP MNET - PLAYBOYS (060515)

mnet.jpg

Guest BhUterFly05
:w00t: ohhhh my!!!These pics are all soo cute...im also a big baseball person....so i truly wanna watch him play in person and cheer him on(*sighs at dream) i wish...(tsk tsk all these dreams)he looks soo cute in a baseball outfit...baseball season is on(i think)...i hope we see more of him...hehehe

Guest p_ballereena

Hi ballereena sshi, I saw that article in onlysuna.com yesterday too.. :blink:

Here is the link http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...a7&newssetid=83

Kneekey Thx for sharing :)

Thanks Greentea! Oh my, the article really does say that (that his pick to invite a female celeb was KSA so he could show off his baseball talents to her)! :w00t: Ok, now all we have to do is wait for KSA's response... KSA-HB round #2! :lol:

Guest ysboey

I spot Gong Yoo in the team as well, he is the one who shared a hot kiss with Sunah in She's on duty and S Diary. Maybe that why Hyun Bin "confessed" about Sunah. :P:P Almost like MNIKSS, Hyun Bin get reminded of Sunah whenever he sees Gong Yoo. Jealousy...... :P:P