Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest Yodums

I really like his hair on the covers of MFL. I think it looks really elegant and nice. His look in MNIKSS with his fringes gelled up is also cool, but I prefer the long hair look better.

I know most fans hate his long hair, but I think his hair from the protest + MBC awards looks really cool.

Guest luckycarrienew

11413725867jz.jpg

They are "傑出青年"~Congratulations!!!!!!!!^0^

:blush: :lol::lol:

HB study hard as my No.1 Rae Won!!!!!!!! :

1146975305_21.jpg

1146977001_1121910646_1120613920_11.jpg

Guest ripgal

hi juz dropping by to inform Malaysian Binnies here..

saw the trailer of Millionaire's First Love in GSC Mid Valley.. it's showing in local GSC theatres around mid or late may.. the trailer's out in GSC preview screens already..

saw the trailer.. it's a melo-comedic movie rite? cos at the beginning of the trailer, HB and LYH were so cute and playful with each other .. and at the end.. saw them crying..

Guest maybelove

200512312261486012vb.jpg

I like his hairstyle in this picture. I think he looks cool!! :wub:

Btw, is that KSA who is standing beside him?? I can't tell who is it... If it's her, she looks different from the pics of her in MNIKSS.

hi juz dropping by to inform Malaysian Binnies here..

saw the trailer of Millionaire's First Love in GSC Mid Valley.. it's showing in local GSC theatres around mid or late may.. the trailer's out in GSC preview screens already..

saw the trailer.. it's a melo-comedic movie rite? cos at the beginning of the trailer, HB and LYH were so cute and playful with each other .. and at the end.. saw them crying..

Oh My!! :wub: Is that true?? I'm soooo gonna watch it in the GSC, but i'll only be back in M'sia at the end of June :( Do you think they will still show the movie at that time????

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Btw, is that KSA who is standing beside him?? I can't tell who is it... If it's her, she looks different from the pics of her in MNIKSS.

Yup, it's her, KSA. She does look different there from her MNIKSS look. She's pretty ^_^

Guest cojung

Maybelove...Yeb that's Kim Sun Ah....She's gorgious, isn't she. And they look great together. If you look at 2005 MBC award, you can find how they adorable together :blush: . They won best couple award from MNIKSS :D

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

^ Hahaha Those Paris Baguette pics of Binnie are really cute. I really really really really like Binnie's smile. It's so charming :wub: :blush: ^_^

Guest wyen

Is there any chance that Hyun Bin will be coming to malaysia to promote MFL like what SHG and CTH did to promote My Girl and I? :w00t:

Guest bigong mama

He look so good here, isn't he? :D

cool.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

AGREE ! His hairtyle suits him so well and also his feature is sharper here.

Guest symphonee.

I'm not really "new" to this thread, I've just never posted but here I am now. Just needed to say... HYUNBIN IS ONE HELLA SEXY MOFO <333

I'm not sure if these have been posted or not cause I'm not bothered to go through the pages LOL XD. But these are just some few random pics.

hyunbin1146468808_kkbin.jpg

normal_hyunbinC6D9C6F7BDBAC5B6BCFAB.jpg

normal_hyunbinC6D9C6F7BDBAC5CD2.jpg

yelloemoglasses.jpg

hyunbin1146585658_b3_center01.jpg

hyunbinb1_center01.jpg

hyunbinb2_center01.jpg

hyunbinb6_center01.jpg

Random MNIKSS:

mynameiskimsamsoon846ti.jpg

mynameiskimsamsoon1075zf.jpg

I just had to CAP these two pics of him from the last episode <333 I loved that hair and that outfit.

samshikii02.jpg

samshikii01.jpg

Credits: AF & Sp0ilt_PwiNc3ss @ Soompi (CAPS)

Guest luckycarrienew

He look so good here, isn't he? :D

cool.jpg

credit hyunbin gallery

Why HB's Love is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad??

TT________________________________________________TT