Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

So many wolfs in bin thread :lol::lol: including me :blush:

Another pic of finger puppet :D

1146917633_1.JPG

Greentea dear, why are u always bringing in Lovelygirl's elephant finger toys but not my little duckling with baguette! <_< You're not fair! :angry::tears::tears::tears:

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Another pic of finger puppet :D

1146917633_1.JPG

source:samsoon gallery

That elephant is so cute. So adorable and so blue. :) I want one!!!! No I want all!!!! :P

But I also really want the ducky with baguette but meukowz has already dibs for that one :tears:

P.S. I think you should start posting pics of the ducky one before meukowz starts to get sadder.

Guest Greentea

11380170586lf.jpg

Greentea dear, why are u always bringing in Lovelygirl's elephant finger toys but not my little duckling with baguette! <_< You're not fair! :angry::tears::tears::tears:

meukowz sshi, u need to ask why those people keep posting elephant finger toys but not duckling :phew::lol:

Ok..i repost this pic for ur sake :D

05032ie.jpg

Guest jisung

Jisung-ssi..I had to admit i didn't cry watching MFL. But I do sorry for Bin that he has to grown up with pain and lost beautiful memory with the gal. I think they both did well too but the girl has more shine as leading actress as she pass away eventually . Anyway, I know Bin is alway shine in wolves hearts (oops I mean Bin's lovely fan) :rolleyes: I have order DVD and count down to see behind the scene. Curious, is it more chemistry between them like umm...the one you know who???? ;)

Cojung-sshi, mianeh, I presumed too much re: AML leaving us teary-eyed, if not with the ending, then some parts of it. :blush: Just that speaking for myself, I was rendered tearful everytime tears gathered in Binnie's eyes, like I was with him that moment sharing in his pain and regret and utter helplessness. I got the DVD and liked the music video featured in it, that sad song just tugging at one's heartstrings, enough to make me feel heartbroken, almost lifeless, as if I were experiencing death itself. :tears:

Dearie, you're definitley an endearing friend of mine, and its ok if I really feel like an ahjumma, coz I really AM! :w00t:

Nah I have a world of confidence in you, with your caliber, I pity whoever's shortlisted with you in your job interviews, coz sorry, they will never get the job! :tears::tears:

So all the best in your research work, and I hope 'll see u more often when I come back from my trip. :P

Thanks so much for the vote of confidence, meukowz-sshi! It amazes me sometimes how lasting, meaningful friendships can be forged online given the limited interaction that takes place, with only a bright screen and a few, albeit lovingly, intelligently-written, lines giving a glimpse of the person behind it. :)

Greentea-sshi, so u think they lacked onscreen chemistry too? I was thinking it was from missing SunBin too much that I found the depth of feeling expressed between the leads quite shallow. If it were some other gal (u-know-who), I bet we would really be crying our tearducts dry. :P

Guest luckycarrienew

e9er0p.jpg

I'll fall for him anytime. :w00t: He just to cute to resist. or maybe I'm just going crazy over him!! :rolleyes: My heart skips a beat with every pic (old or new) that I see in this thread. Those pics have made me drool and faint so many times, I can't even count them anymore. :wub:

Oh gosh, I really am a wolf. :vicx:

Wah :w00t: Those are really long legs :w00t:

Dear~u are toooooooooooo dangerous!!!!u are No.1 disgusting person!!!!!u really are a wolf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(JK) :lol::lol::lol:

Guest MooBua

waa!! after seeing this thread i'm like... woot! hyun bin!!! ahehe...

would you guys like icons/avatars of our beloved hyun bin??? ahehe...

http://13dayfairytale.heartbomb.org/avatars.php <--i've got.... 10 or so, they're not that good but ahehe... hyun bin's just too hot to resist eh?

labingtatlo ---> yr avatars are cool!...good work... :)

I never heard or read that rumor again. I know they only worked once for an mv. I hope not since I still want Suna for him no matter what. They're just adorable. :blush:

LovelyGirl ---> ya, it's impossible between Binnie and Lee Da Hee...but..I hope that it would be possibly for Binnie and Suna... :P

One of my favourite set.....

1146842096_dc_ssagaji_05.jpg

Azura ---> I love this set the most also. I remember that after watching MNIKSS about 2-3 episodes, I thought he's very interesting and I have to know him more. I found his pics in set of Cyon...OMG :w00t:...He's sooo cute...His smile and his dimples drive me crazy since then.... :blush:

by the way, thanks for all Binnie pics in baseball...He looks smart and awesome. :)

Guest luckycarrienew

hbcollage1tr.jpg

untitled9we.jpg

愛爾蘭裡 玄彬真的是" 大好人"

連他老闆都說他很帥 很可愛

但是在這兒 他卻被打了好多下

心疼啊!!!!

Perfect Dimples!!!! :blush: :lol::lol:

75va.jpg

3516096585ix.jpg

:blush: :blush: :lol:

1146905143bdc9bdc9c7aec0ccb0a3.jpg

how hot can this guy be ??everytime i look at his pic ..i feel like i'm going to faint .. :lol: .i just love the way how he has variety of facial expressions ..sometimes he looks so naive and cute , other time he looks so manly and charismatic , sometimes he looks so dashing and charming and some times he looks so adorable and sweet , i just can't resist his wonderful and sugar sweet smile ...

actually i really hate smokers..but seeing hyun bin smokes change my mind for a moment ...oh my goodness . *faint*

1132309953_Untitled-9.gif

smoking_revised(1).gif

Guest gigi

i find Hyun Bin soo cute...

especially when he smiles + those dimples... ^.^

great pix, thanx...

Guest lavender*sshi

i think HYUN BIN is not a rising star ANYMORE.. coz he's really now a STAR!!!!

Guest luckycarrienew

Untitled-1.gif

Sooooooooooooo funny!!

Dear Azura^^ I have never tell about one thing when i was in my country.....that is Azura------> Australia's famous and popular No.1 coffee shop!!!!!!!!It is real!!!!!Not JK!!!!!

Guest MooBua

Hi Meukowz....Beautiful Saturday gals....I love his look in Love Survival. Young and pure Bin had to survive among hungry girls 555....Wanna play that Games with Bin. Am I a wolf? :blush:

Wo wo wo wanna be that lucky Fox, got a hot kiss.

cojung ---> my dear sister :) Either you become a wolf or a fox, I wish you being a professional hunter... :lol:

thekissslow2rj4lw.gif

...Oh!!!..I have an imagination...you are now having a hot kiss!!!.... :w00t:

Guest MooBua

Untitled-1.gif

Sooooooooooooo funny!!

luckycarrienew ---> ya, this scene is sooo funny. :lol: and Binnie is so poor in this drama. :(

This one is dedicated to my chingu Jisung dearie! :P

I can imagine our bright girl straining hard through her glasses, not at the antiquated typewriter of course, but at her laptop, with tonnes of researched journals by her... :(

1146975305_21.jpg

And falling asleep infront of her laptop! :rolleyes:

AJA AJA FIGHTING JISUNG!

1146977001_1121910646_1120613920_11.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

actually i really hate smokers..but seeing hyun bin smokes change my mind for a moment ...oh my goodness . *faint*

http://blogfile.paran.com/BLOG_245584/2005..._Untitled-9.gif

http://user.chol.com/~izaka/smoking_revised(1).gif

Me too, I hate guys who smoke but I guess Binnie in an exception cause there is absolutely no way that I'd hate just because he smokes. He's too cute!! :w00t: Actually he looks kind of hot when he smokes like in those gifs above. But I do hope he stops. It won't do him any good. :phew:

Guest luckycarrienew

cojung ---> my dear sister :) Either you become a wolf or a fox, I wish you being a professional hunter... :lol:

thekissslow2rj4lw.gif

...Oh!!!..I have an imagination...you are now having a hot kiss!!!.... :w00t:

OMO~~dear~u are No.1 disgusting person!!!!No one can beat u!!!!!! :phew:

Ps , coz "I am Sky"!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol: