Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest cojung

Of course they love each other carrie, just like how I love all the Binnie loonies in this thread! :rolleyes:

Dear Meukowz ssi...I can feel your love :D Wish you enjoy your trip, to Shejoo island??? :lol:

Guest luckycarrienew

Jisung-ssi..I had to admit i didn't cry watching MFL. But I do sorry for Bin that he has to grown up with pain and lost beautiful memory with the gal. I think they both did well too but the girl has more shine as leading actress as she pass away eventually . Anyway, I know Bin is alway shine in wolves hearts (oops I mean Bin's lovely fan) :rolleyes: I have order DVD and count down to see behind the scene. Curious, is it more chemistry between them like umm...the one you know who???? ;)

Dear~~Of course!!No one can beat Sun Ah!!!! Love HB&SA forever~~~

:blush: :blush: :lol:

Jisung-ssi..I had to admit i didn't cry watching MFL. But I do sorry for Bin that he has to grown up with pain and lost beautiful memory with the gal. I think they both did well too but the girl has more shine as leading actress as she pass away eventually . Anyway, I know Bin is alway shine in wolves hearts (oops I mean Bin's lovely fan) :rolleyes: I have order DVD and count down to see behind the scene. Curious, is it more chemistry between them like umm...the one you know who???? ;)

I can only say MFL is a beautiful love story, can't say I really enjoyed watching the 2 on screen though! Ok I admit I'm biased! :lol:

And cojung dear, aren't u asking the obvious? ;) Who do u think will have more chemistry huh? ;):rolleyes:

Guest cojung

I can only say MFL is a beautiful love story, can't say I really enjoyed watching the 2 on screen though! Ok I admit I'm biased! :lol:

And cojung dear, aren't u asking the obvious? ;) Who do u think will have more chemistry huh? ;):rolleyes:

Meukowz ssi..Since the female lead of Bin's new drama not yet announced. Can we wish for the one we know who?? The wolf must be with fox, 555 ??

Wanna see these couple more and more. Are you with me?

Dear Meukowz ssi...I can feel your love :D Wish you enjoy your trip, to Shejoo island??? :lol:

I wish! Then I can bring back some finger puppets from Paris Baguette! :(

But am flying off to Germany on friday. And World cup hasn't even kick started yet! Dun even why I'm going there at this time! <_<<_<

Meukowz ssi..Since the female lead of Bin's new drama not yet announced. Can we wish for the one we know who?? The wolf must be with fox, 555 ??

Wanna see these couple more and more. Are you with me?

I think all of the ppl in MNIKSS thread and more than half of those here in this thread are with you! :w00t:

Guest cojung

I wish! Then I can bring back some finger puppets from Paris Baguette! :(

But am flying off to Germany on friday. And World cup hasn't even kick started yet! Dun even why I'm going there at this time! <_<<_<

I think all of the ppl in MNIKSS thread and more than half of those here in this thread are with you! :w00t:

Meukowz ssi...Don't mind for World cup. I think Baseball games is more interesting right :lol: ? BTW, which team will play with Playboys?

look what i found...bin icons!!

hyun bin

hyun5.jpghyun8.pnghyun9.pnghyun11.pnghyun12.png

"please credit labingtatlo if going to use (i wish ^.^) a link back to http://13dayfairytale.heartbomb.org will be nice but not required :P and no direct linking!"

cr: labingtatlo

Thanks for sharing kneekey! Those are really nice icons, great for avatars!

I also found this lovely pic, but have no idea when it was taken! :blink:

11469104141130697483news200411.jpg

source: hyunbin gallery

Meukowz ssi...Don't mind for World cup. I think Baseball games is more interesting right :lol: ? BTW, which team will play with Playboys?

Haha cojung dear u really got me there! Have never been interested in baseball until now! Gotta ask Azura or greentea-ssi for more information on that! :lol:

Guest cojung

Haha cojung dear u really got me there! Have never been interested in baseball until now! Gotta ask Azura or greentea-ssi for more information on that! :lol:

Wo wo wo..Wanna eat Bin up, yummy :vicx: I mean he got cute smile.

Guest kneekey

no problem muekowz ^^,

bin is soooo kyoot! his dimples are so :wacko:

Guest luckycarrienew

Just watched a little bit 愛爾蘭 發現玄彬真是個"大好人"

那女孩走到哪 都有人想欺負她

還有以前愛爾蘭的回憶

他能理解和體諒那女孩的痛苦 給她依靠

玄彬真是一個 成熟穩重的好男人-----> Mature mind^^

連他老闆都喜歡他

我覺得玄彬真是個 "好男人" ~~~Love HB forever

Guest Greentea

Cojung-sshi, u're no wolf! A fox maybe, but no wolf! :lol: (Remember that delightful exchange between a drunk Samsoon and an unusually attentive, interested SamShik)?

Btw, saw A Millionaire's First Love over the weekend and is it just me, or do Binnie and his partner lack the combustible chemistry so apparent between him and sunA? :blush:

ji sung sshi, it's not just u, i also think that they lack of chemistry :huh:

PS pic

1146910984_1.jpg

source:samsoon gallery

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

File0221.jpg

source: samsoon gallery

I really like this pic. He looks so cute. I mean I like his hairstyle here. His eyes seems to be glowing or maybe it's just me :rolleyes: Those dimples are just way cute as al ways. And that smile is so charming. And like I've said, this pic totally reminds me of MNIKSS. Now I want to watch it again :lol:

Hi Lovelygirl! You're right, he IS glowing, especially in his last CF making for Paris Baguette & his baseball practice shoot! :P

Everyone just fell head over heels in love with him all over again! :blush: :blush:

1146893403_010.jpg

Guest ~LovelyGirl~

Hi Lovelygirl! You're right, he IS glowing, especially in his last CF making for Paris Baguette & his baseball practice shoot! :P

Everyone just fell head over heels in love with him all over again! :blush: :blush:

I'll fall for him anytime. :w00t: He just to cute to resist. or maybe I'm just going crazy over him!! :rolleyes: My heart skips a beat with every pic (old or new) that I see in this thread. Those pics have made me drool and faint so many times, I can't even count them anymore. :wub:

Oh gosh, I really am a wolf. :vicx:

Binie & his spinkicks :P

11469109087jf.jpg

Wah :w00t: Those are really long legs :w00t: