Hyun Bin 현빈 [Movies: “The Point Men”, “Confidential Assignment 2” | Upcoming: Movie “Harbin”]

Helena

Guest cojung

:lol::lol: cojung dear! There are lotsa 'wolves' lurking around in this one & MNIKSS thread as it is! :w00t:

Rather, I see myself as an FBI agent investigating on the "X Files" cos this man is definitely out of this world! :wub: :wub:

Meukowz..dear...Keep on investigate X-man. In the mean time, I am njoy investigating this FBI agent :phew:

danielhyunbinn22qw.jpg

Guest jisung

Hi Meukowz....Beautiful Saturday gals....I love his look in Love Survival. Young and pure Bin had to survive among hungry girls 555....Wanna play that Games with Bin. Am I a wolf? :blush:

Cojung-sshi, u're no wolf! A fox maybe, but no wolf! :lol: (Remember that delightful exchange between a drunk Samsoon and an unusually attentive, interested SamShik)?

Btw, saw A Millionaire's First Love over the weekend and is it just me, or do Binnie and his partner lack the combustible chemistry so apparent between him and sunA? :blush:

Guest luckycarrienew

binnie is such a hotie!! look at his necklace, its all over him! :P

Yep!! HB's style is fashion!!just like RW or JS~~~ :blush: :lol::lol:

Guest cojung

Actually, must investigate these 2 guys relation??? :blink::sweatingbullets:

Cojung-sshi, u're no wolf! A fox maybe, but no wolf! :lol: (Remember that delightful exchange between a drunk Samsoon and an unusually attentive, interested SamShik)?

Btw, saw A Millionaire's First Love over the weekend and is it just me, or do Binnie and his partner lack the combustible chemistry so apparent between him and sunA? :blush:

Jisung...I'm with u. Bin must love senior co-star 555. In MFL he's like her brother even that gal is so adorable. I just finished it too.

Wo wo wo wanna be that lucky Fox, got a hot kiss.

Jisung dearie~~~ where have you been! :tears::tears:

Bz at work?? :huh: Ok whatever reason it may be, you're forgiven! ;)

No I don't think it's you, coz I have the exact feeling...

When Binnie & SunA are together, even the air around them is sweet! :wub:

Now I really don't see that at all with his other co-stars... <_<

Or maybe its just you and me? :huh:

Guest jisung

Jisung...I'm with u. Bin must love senior co-star 555. In MFL he's like her brother even that gal is so adorable. I just finished it too.

Yeah, the gal was cute. She looked familiar and I remember seeing her in Resurrection, as Uhm Tae Woong's half sis, and I thought her quite capable as an actress. But still, it was a bit of a surprise to see her starring opposite our guy (I never did pay attention to the film's posters before so I had no inkling who he was starring beside prior to watching it). Oohh, so that would've been incest actually! :lol: And the kiss was too tame, wasn't it? Well, much to my relief! :P

Guest kneekey

How about this??O_____________o?????

1127627606_cyon_hyundan1.jpg

look at how cute bin, but i must say, daniel henney looks wackier then him in this pic ^^,

Guest jisung

Jisung dearie~~~ where have you been!

Bz at work?? :huh: Ok whatever reason it may be, you're forgiven! ;)

No I don't think it's you, coz I have the exact feeling...

When Binnie & SunA are together, even the air around them is sweet! :wub:

Now I really don't see that at all with his other co-stars...

Or maybe its just you and me? :huh:

Hi, meukowz-sshi! Yeah, been busy with research work a lot, had a lot of catching up to do so had to lie low for a while lest I join the ranks of the unemployed! :P And thanks for the warm welcome back, dear (this doesn't make u feel like an ahjumma, does it? Coz it's a term of endearment I associate with the old sometimes, u see! :lol: But I guess it applies to u too coz I consider u an old friend! :)

Yeah, I miss seeing the two a lot so that took off a bit of the shine I guess from watching Binnie act opposite another gal although I must admit they both did well in the film, in all fairness. And I seem to remember u saying u liked that scene with the rolled-up pieces of paper inside the capsule a lot, am I right? I did too, and if I were the recipient, I'd overdose on them too! :phew:

Guest cojung

I think they are "gay" for a long time!!!(Just kidding!!!!!!!!) :lol::lol::lol:

Dear Carrie...Consider from this hot Kiss, I don't think so about Gay thing :rolleyes:

thekissslow2rj4lw.gif

But Bin has closed relation with MNIKSS crew especially the one you know who :blush:

end23qu3se.jpg

Meukowz and Jisung ssi you can see how hot that kiss. Can not compare with highschool kiss, right? :D

Thanks for pics from MNIKSS thread.

Guest luckycarrienew

look at how cute bin, but i must say, daniel henney looks wackier then him in this pic ^^,

Dear~I think they both love each other,however,they can't say directly~coz HB has Sun Ah~~~(JK)

:lol::lol::lol:

Guest jisung

Meukowz and Jisung ssi you can see how hot that kiss. Can not compare with highschool kiss, right? :D

How right u are, cojung-sshi, totally cannot compare with that high school kiss which seemed like a kiss u'd bestow on ur pet dog, and not on ur beloved! :phew: But please, anyone who's not seen AML, go see it, and have a good time despite the tears u're bound to shed, right cojung? :)

Guest kneekey

Dear~I think they both love each other,however,they can't say directly~coz HB has Sun Ah~~~(JK)

:lol::lol::lol:

pwahaha..they're secret lovers! :lol: bin has suna while daniel have jrw and hyo joo! ^^,

Guest luckycarrienew

Why HB's thread has soooooooooooooo many "disgusting people"???

Just kidding!!!!!!!!!

Guest kneekey

Dear Carrie...Consider from this hot Kiss, I don't think so about Gay thing :rolleyes:

thekissslow2rj4lw.gif

hot kiss indeedy! ah, i miss the mnikss days...

Guest cojung

How right u are, cojung-sshi, totally cannot compare with that high school kiss which seemed like a kiss u'd bestow on ur pet dog, and not on ur beloved! :phew: But please, anyone who's not seen AML, go see it, and have a good time despite the tears u're bound to shed, right cojung? :)

Jisung-ssi..I had to admit i didn't cry watching MFL. But I do sorry for Bin that he has to grown up with pain and lost beautiful memory with the gal. I think they both did well too but the girl has more shine as leading actress as she pass away eventually . Anyway, I know Bin is alway shine in wolves hearts (oops I mean Bin's lovely fan) :rolleyes: I have order DVD and count down to see behind the scene. Curious, is it more chemistry between them like umm...the one you know who???? ;)

Hi, meukowz-sshi! Yeah, been busy with research work a lot, had a lot of catching up to do so had to lie low for a while lest I join the ranks of the unemployed! :P And thanks for the warm welcome back, dear (this doesn't make u feel like an ahjumma, does it? Coz it's a term of endearment I associate with the old sometimes, u see! But I guess it applies to u too coz I consider u an old friend!

Yeah, I miss seeing the two a lot so that took off a bit of the shine I guess from watching Binnie act opposite another gal although I must admit they both did well in the film, in all fairness. And I seem to remember u saying u liked that scene with the rolled-up pieces of paper inside the capsule a lot, am I right? I did too, and if I were the recipient, I'd overdose on them too!

Dearie, you're definitley an endearing friend of mine, and its ok if I really feel like an ahjumma, coz I really AM! :w00t:

Nah I have a world of confidence in you, with your caliber, I pity whoever's shortlisted with you in your job interviews, coz sorry, they will never get the job! :tears::tears:

So all the best in your research work, and I hope 'll see u more often when I come back from my trip. :P

Dear Carrie...Consider from this hot Kiss, I don't think so about Gay thing

thekissslow2rj4lw.gif

Meukowz and Jisung ssi you can see how hot that kiss. Can not compare with highschool kiss, right?

Yes cojung dear, I can see how HOT that kiss is, and I've seen it many times in fact! :blush: :blush:

No need any verfication there, it is HOT by any standard! :blush: :blush:

Of course they love each other carrie, just like how I love all the Binnie loonies in this thread! :rolleyes: