Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

I think uri Ji Woo Shi has grown more mature and more sophisticated. She will not rush herself into a relationship if she is not sure about it. We all hope to see her with a very very good man (as if we we were her mothers ... LOL !!)  :)) :))

When i watched the bts of mama 2014..i notice jiwoo and sangwoo is a great pal and jiwoo treat sangwoo as her dongseng even though they hv only 1 year gap...hope she will get married soon..i believe she had many potential suitors to choose..perhaps still choosing the most suitable partners

As much as I want Ji Woo to settle with someone sooner than later, I think she's taking her time. @jas I agree she probably had many potential suitors (some are probably non celebs) and she is still choosing.
@dragon98 Isn't BYJ in relationship ???

http://cjwfc.pixnet.net/blog..I always visit this site of our princess..but pity me dont understand what are they write..just can see the pics..is this official blog  of our princess or what?  

They released the nominees for Best Couple Award for 2014 SBS Drama Award. Finger cross for our CJW-KSW couple made it to the award ceremony. I gonna watch it live streaming if they make it. :x

The award will be based on 50% viewer's vote 50% critics vote. You all can vote if u can subsribe as member at SBS site >>> [click here]

Article and Link source: soompi

2014 SBS Drama Awards Reveals Full List of Nominees for ‘Best Couple’ Award
deedeegii December 16, 2014
34 11
2014 SBS Drama Awards Reveals Full List of Nominees for ‘Best Couple’ Award
The full list of nominees for the ‘Best Couple’ award for the 2014 SBS Drama Awards was recently revealed, opening up the voting process on the award ceremony’s official website.

Throughout the year of 2014, there were a number of noteworthy dramas that formed couples that received a lot of love from viewers. Of these many drama couples, SBS gathered a list of a total of 12 that are in the running for the ‘Best Couple’ award.

The list includes Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun of “Man from the Stars,” Jo Seung Woo and Lee Bo young of “God’s Gift – 14 Days,” JYJ’s Yoochun and Park Ha Sun of “Three Days,” Lee Sang Yoon and Goo Hye Sun of “Angel Eyes,” Park Seo Joon and Han Groo of “Kind Words,” Lee Seung Gi and Go Ara of “You’re All Surrounded,” Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo of “Temptation,” Jo In Sung and Gong Hyo Jin of “It’s Okay, That’s Love,” Rain and f(x)’s Krystal of “My Lovely Girl,” Lee Je Hoon and Park Ha Sun of “Secret Door,” Joo Sang Wook and Han Ye Seul of “Birth of a Beauty,” as well as Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye of “Pinocchio.”

The voting period for this category started on December 16 and will stay open until December 30. It is said that the final winner is chosen by viewers’ votes (50%) and by critics’ votes (50%).

Which of these drama couples are you rooting for?
SBS Drama Awards Best Couple
SBS-Drama-Awards-Best-Couple.png

maybe the chances is small but our woowoo couple also nominated..they had shown superb chemistry ..

ellelyana88 said: They released the nominees for Best Couple Award for 2014 SBS Drama Award. Finger cross for our CJW-KSW couple made it to the award ceremony. I gonna watch it live streaming if they make it. :x

The award will be based on 50% viewer's vote 50% critics vote. You all can vote if u can subsribe as member at SBS site >>> [click here]

yes I totally agree with you tilac and Marry95..Our couple maybe too late for this category because the voting from fans will mostly goes for young pairs..but Its ok..what the most important is our princess keep on going and give more of her drama every year..Her time of awards and etc maybe had passed but she surely a great actress ..

tilac said: ellelyana88 said: They released the nominees for Best Couple Award for 2014 SBS Drama Award. Finger cross for our CJW-KSW couple made it to the award ceremony. I gonna watch it live streaming if they make it. :x