Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest jodi_ashrik

You are an angel ...yupppyyyyyyyy :w00t:

she is sooooo lovely and fancu in red  :wub:  :wub:

haha.. no problem..

jiwoo is really pretty.. waiting for clear photo.. 

Guest be happy

Two Korean stars attend duty free shop opening at Soekarno-Hatta airport

Two leading Korean stars, Choi Ji Woo, Korean drama “Winter Sonata’s” heroine and boy band 2PM member Ok Taec Yeon , exhilarated the audience while attending the opening ceremony of the Lotte Duty Free Shop at gate D, Terminal 2 of Soekarno-Hatta International Airport on Tuesday.

The two stars came as brand ambassadors for the shop.

“The opening of the Lotte Duty Free Shop is in line with our vision to make Soekarno-Hatta a world class airport,” Angkasa Pura II Commercial and Business Development Director Sulistio Wijayadi, the airport manager, told reporters Tuesday.

He said the airport accommodated more than 10 million travelers a year and therefore intended to provide a world class shopping experience.

“Traveling shoppers at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport in Indonesia are to enjoy the best shopping experience at this shop,” said Choi Young Soo, CEO of Lotte Duty Free Shop.

Lotte Duty Free currently operates 10 stores in Korea in addition to two online shopping malls.

source :::http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2012/01/31/two-korean-stars-attend-duty-free-shop-opening-soekarno-hatta-airport.html

Guest be happy

using gogel translation <_<

Lotte Duty Free 印尼 Jakarta International Airport Opened

AKR20120131204700104_01_i.jpg

Hallyu stars for Lotte Duty Free Shop outlets on the outside of a large interactive screen to install the more dynamic and interesting guests to enjoy their shopping carts that can be explained.

Opening ceremony of the representative ginyeomsa choeyoungsu advertising model and cutting the tape to start, followed by burial in progress dwaeteumyeo tours, traditional bags to all customers and K-POP Korea popular Hallyu stars including a group consisting of pictorial 'Star Avenue Calendars and receive a said .

Lotte Duty Free shops in the future to expand in Asia and overseas markets by 2018, total sales, total sales of over 40% of global duty-free industry as a hoist that it let up a goal, he said.

source: http://www.yonhapnews.co.kr/bulletin/2012/01/31/0200000000AKR20120131204700104.HTML

Guest jodi_ashrik

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 Still can't forget her face! Choi Ji Woo! You are even prettier in person!!!

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

421737_325906600788124_100001063593233_1026315_156759308_n.jpg?dl=1

wooottt......wub.gifw00t.gif

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 @Jaydencaleb yeap.. But Choi Ji Woo is just REALLY beautiful! I've seen her face to face and she's so beautiful n humble!

goestyong gusTie_♥ This is Choi Ji Woo's back at Lotte Duty Free Opening in Indonesia.... sooo smooth and whiteee..perfect! XDDtwitpic.com/8e015s

Guest AllforCJW

Thank you Jodi, Anni, Behappy for the pictures. Ji Woo looks absolutely stunning and elegant in red. In spite of the humidity, her skin is flawless.

Hahaha love the backless part of her attire. People who saw her in person seem to be captured by her natural beauty. :wub: :wub:

Guest be happy

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 Still can't forget her face! Choi Ji Woo! You are even prettier in person!!!

wooottt......

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 @ @Jaydencaleb yeap.. But Choi Ji Woo is just REALLY beautiful! I've seen her face to face and she's so beautiful n humble!

goestyong gusTie_♥ This is Choi Ji Woo's back at Lotte Duty Free Opening in Indonesia.... sooo smooth and whiteee..perfect! XDDtwitpic.com/8e015s

OOOOOOOOH actually i think all the men in the air port have allready faint for this lovelly smooth back :sweatingbullets::wub:

JWOO dear you become soooo sexy latelly ..you seem tempt someone :D

Guest jodi_ashrik

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 @CJWupdates I've seen her! ^-^ she's so pretty and so humble! She stopped a while to see me and receive my present for her! :D

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 @CJWupdates Yes! :) she was so happy when I shouted "Our Princess!" From the crowd n she look at me immediately~:D

--aww.. i love her morewub.gifnot only pretty but also humble..wink.gif

Guest jodi_ashrik

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 

I wasn't really into taec, when he came out juz now I was juz like "O, ok, he's good-looking" but when CJW came I was SOOOO HYPERRRR!!!!

--

hahaha this girl is really funny.. but i understand if i were she im literally gonna die coz of happiness hahahaha

another twit hahah

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 I called her while running, she heard me then stopped and turned back, she saw my face and smiled, I gave the letter to her and she laughed

ok time to sleep..

good night.

tongue.gif

Guest AllforCJW

@CJWupdates: @natashaliwang thanks to you.. but men! she's gorgeous i dot think people can ignore that! haha"''

@CJWupdates Yes.. Since all the attention was on Taecyeon this afternoon, there's like no one notices CJW and I suddenly cheered for her

@natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月

I jump on my place and keep screaming "우리 공주님 예뻐요! 공주님 진짜 예뻐요! 진짜진짜진짜 예뻐요!!!" And keep jumping around the place LOL xD SOO HYPER!!

@CJWupdates Yes! :) she was so happy when I shouted "Our Princess!" From the crowd n she look at me immediately~:D

@Jaydencaleb yes.. She was so happy when I called her "Our Princess" and gave her the letter ^-^ ♥ I think she really loves it!

@Jaydencaleb I'm gonna share a fancam of her tomorrow! I'll post it through Twitter too! >,< I have her photos too!

P.S: so happy to see her enthusiasm for JW. She deserves the love & attention from her Indonesian fans :-)

Guest be happy

@CJWupdates: @natashaliwang thanks to you.. but men! she's gorgeous i dot think people can ignore that! haha"''

@CJWupdates Yes.. Since all the attention was on Taecyeon this afternoon, there's like no one notices CJW and I suddenly cheered for her

i didnot love this <_<

Guest jodi_ashrik

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif397165_326634414048676_100001063593233_1028222_2011373077_n.jpg404417_326634264048691_100001063593233_1028221_1939627803_n.jpg

@namaku_mataharifitri nur arifenietante Choi Ji Woo cantik bgt.Finally, I met people who makes me addict with k-drama. my first k-drama was winter sonata

Akiv3dWCIAA5lsp.jpg

AklHpbYCEAAU_DS.jpg

@ok_funnydeliciouslyfunnyTaec and Choi Ji Woo leaving LDF

401004_326641227381328_100001063593233_1028273_1156406584_n.jpg

@taniamamini coopera @CJWupdates this is my view in LDF grand opening yesterday. CJW sexy back close up

natashaliwang Natasha Liwang 李昊月 And also Choi Ji Woo xp I forgot our princess.. She still looks soooo beautiful n healthy in that age!

hwangeun_suh Rita Wijaya Oh My God.... Choi Ji woo eonnie looks like a princess... ^^@natashaliwang @LhyaWCS @UrsulaMilky @anitaxie

hwangeun_suh Rita Wijaya @natashaliwang she's really beautiful.... ^^ I'm glad to meet Choi Ji Woo Thank You Jesus

hwangeun_suh Rita Wijaya @natashaliwang she's very gorgeous... And really humble... Likes a princess... ^^ I love Choi Ji Woo...

hwangeun_suh Rita Wijaya @natashaliwang I want to be beautiful like Choi Ji Woo eonnie... ^^

hwangeun_suh Rita Wijaya @CJWupdates My God, CJW eonnie is really gorgeous in that clothes.. ^^ I was jumping with @natashaliwang and she's starring at us ^^

hwangeun_suh Rita Wijaya @CJWupdates yes I was there ^^ she's a nice person... When I and @natashaliwang called her name she turned back and bowed to us

Guest jodi_ashrik

sid_simone Sid Simone @kim_kha It s just too awesome the 1st hallyu star in the history of Korea is staring at Taec that s way it s so cool ^^

sid_simone Sid Simone @ @kim_kha even i missed him in MBC i m happy he attended this opening he was in touch with a such famous actress & the ambassador of Korea404417_326634264048691_100001063593233_1028221_1939627803_n.jpg