Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

Guest ellabel

Ella sis, looking at the first poster and the 2nd one, I notice a change in their position. Maybe there will be a series of posters, each with different post. Remember there are supposed to be 10 sets, so maybe the posters are in sequence, and the last would be them facing each other, looking happy and contented after shopping in the mall. Or maybe hugging each other like in CUT maz. :P:lol::w00t: Crazy Panda fantasizing.

:lol: You have wild imagination Ching dear... :P

If it's just a 6 month endorsement and they have 10 sets, they shud be showing at least two every month.

hmmm could someone be a model from 2 comestic brand ??

But in CD she's only modelling comestic but also shoes, jewelry etc right ??

just see at the news thread that LJJ (Lee Jung Jae) confirm take the lead for "Air City"...

what about Jiwoo's chance as female lead ? Someone here said that Go Hyun Jung have been casted or that's still a rumour ?

apple, this has been answered by BearyBear a page back... Looks like CJW's Dior contract does not carry Japan and Formal Klein is exclusively for the Japanese market.

Isnt' LJJ being considered in Cain and Abel? In fact they already changed Jo In sung to Kang Dong wan but not LJJ.

Last I read, it's only GHJ who was mentioned as the lead actress in Air City.

Since Air City was supposed to have numerous chapters, they were mentioning other named stars like LBH and CJW. No confirmation tho from their management agencies.

Isnt' LJJ being considered in Cain and Abel? In fact they already changed Jo In sung to Kang Dong wan but not LJJ.

Last I read, it's only GHJ who was mentioned as the lead actress in Air City.

Since Air City was supposed to have numerous chapters, they were mentioning other named stars like LBH and CJW. No confirmation tho from their management agencies.

Just sharing the exact version of the news on AIR CITY as posted at the thread news.

Lee Jung Jae is selected to lead the weekend drama “Air City (에어시티)” scheduled to be aired by MBC early December following the final episode of “Couple of Fantasy”. LJJ plays the role Kim Ji Sung who is a national secret agent having calm judgment capability.

This drama is a seasonal project celebrating the 5th anniversary of the opening of the Incheon International Airport by portraying the airport and navigating officers. Currently, MBC is negotiating the contract with LJJ’s agency.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It appears that MBC is still in the process of negotiating terms with LJJ's agency. There are so many speculations and no confirmation. So I guess another guessing game here! Cain or Abel or Air City or.....for CJW??? ;):rolleyes: Wonder what take her so long to decide! Too many good scripts.....or too few good scripts??? :P

Is "Air City" going to be like a TV series since Ella chingu mentioned that it has numerous chapters? :rolleyes:

Guest ellabel

^ Actually, I only read in the News thread that Air City will have several chapters that's why they were considering and talking to many stars..... maybe, it will be a series of short stories about the comings and goings in the Incheon Airport and each episode will have one or two major stars that will portray the lead role(s). Just my thot so dont quote me. :)

WOW>....Such a gorgeous Jiwoo :D I really like this new ad of Happy treee....Jiwoo so lOVELY!!

BTW, here is another product of our CJW's Gang Zaa!! ha.ha.ha...Jiwoo towel... :rolleyes:

A member of our gang has it..!!! ha.ha It show how crazy we are.... :blush: :P:D

jiwootowelei7.jpg

Wow! Good thinking and very creative Jiwoo towel!! :lol: Thanks wrblee for sharing your club's items on JW. Hope this will help to further promote and increase your club's membership!! :D

Ella sis, looking at the first poster and the 2nd one, I notice a change in their position. Maybe there will be a series of posters, each with different post. Remember there are supposed to be 10 sets, so maybe the posters are in sequence, and the last would be them facing each other, looking happy and contented after shopping in the mall. Or maybe hugging each other like in CUT maz. :P:lol::w00t: Crazy Panda fantasizing. :blush: :P:lol:

Another Happy Tree cf poster.

event02.gif

Thanks to Ping at bhjwlove.com

Thanks, Hyc for the news and updates. Finally get to see Jiwoo in hanbok again, advertising for Happy Tree event from 25/9 - 20/10 ..... She looks great in hanbok too, hope she cud act in a period drama, wearing hanbok ....... hehehehehe .... :o:lol:

Wow! Good thinking and very creative Jiwoo towel!! :lol: Thanks wrblee for sharing your club's items on JW. Hope this will help to further promote and increase your club's membership!! :D

Thanks, Hyc for the news and updates. Finally get to see Jiwoo in hanbok again, advertising for Happy Tree event from 25/9 - 20/10 ..... She looks great in hanbok too, hope she cud act in a period drama, wearing hanbok ....... hehehehehe .... :o:lol:

xuexi, you are right. We would like to see Jiwoo in a period drama wearing hanbok. In Shadowless Sword she's a lady warrior. :P

Here is some interesting comment of a camera woman about Jiwoo's ability to shed tears quickly. :P:lol:

Copied from Beloved Jiwoo Board

Thanks to cindycho at bhjwlove.com

Original article : Saya of Starjiwoo( Japanese board) January 2006

Japanese to English : Snowman of Truly Jiwoo

This comment is from the website of a female cameraman. I thought of relaying the message to everyone

Cameraman's Happy Comment

camera.jpgcamera2.jpg

I am the official cameraman of JW's new movie YEONRIJI. I'm able to come face to face with her today

The lady standing in front of the camera is not the model but THE ACTRESS

It gets exciting during the photo shoot

At the last minute I asked JW "Sorry, please cry. Please show me an on-the-verge-of-tears expression"

Is this true?

After the shutter was pressed 6 times, JW's eyes were wet

I was so touched I cried too

Thank you Miss Choi Ji Woo

And thank you all staff around for making this really good work

I think this brand is Japanese, so it does not pose any conflict of interests with Dior as her Dior contract does not cover Japan.

I find it odd because I'm sure the aunties in Japan will snap up her Dior products. :P

Hi all, long absence from soompi. No news abt her next project, huh? :huh:

Hello, BB .... it's good to hear from you ..... ya, we all miss you here. Thanks for the clarification. I was also thinking probably Japan is not affected, otherwise I don't think Jiwoo cud take up this offer as endorser for Formal Klein, it wud be conflict of interest in light that she's Dior's spokesperson :rolleyes:

Thanks, jas for posting the 2005 article on Jiwoo. It's always a joy to know there are fans out there who appreciates Jiwoo. ;)

xuexi, you are right. We would like to see Jiwoo in a period drama wearing hanbok. In Shadowless Sword she's a lady warrior. :P

yeah but I hope the period drama will focus around 1930 - 1960 since there is always drama on Chosun Dynasty, Silla, Paekche, and with all the hype about North Korea, there is no harm in tuning into that era and what tears Korea apart so that man will learn from history for the a better future.

Here is some interesting comment of a camera woman about Jiwoo's ability to shed tears quickily. :P:lol:

Copied from Beloved Jiwoo Board

Thanks to cindycho at bhjwlove.com

Original article : Saya of Starjiwoo( Japanese board) January 2006

Japanese to English : Snowman of Truly Jiwoo

This comment is from the website of a female cameraman. I thought of relaying the message to everyone

Cameraman's Happy Comment

http://www.edit.ne.jp/~sayaka/phot/camera.jpg http://www.edit.ne.jp/~sayaka/phot/camera2.jpg]

I am the official cameraman of JW's new movie YEONRIJI. I'm able to come face to face with her today

The lady standing in front of the camera is not the model but THE ACTRESS

It gets exciting during the photo shoot

At the last minute I asked JW "Sorry, please cry. Please show me an on-the-verge-of-tears expression"

Is this true?

After the shutter was pressed 6 times, JW's eyes were wet

I was so touched I cried too

Thank you Miss Choi Ji Woo

And thank you all staff around for making this really good work

the person who had met her personally always have good comments about jiwoo and suddenly I remember LBH comment that CJW is the most humble actress that he met that could listen to other advice.

And like any other celebrities she also have her portion of negative comments but this negative remarks often made by a person that didn't meet her personally and only based on the heresay

so I make the conclusion that she is indeed a good person and hope that she will not change her positive attitude :D

^ Actually, I only read in the News thread that Air City will have several chapters that's why they were considering and talking to many stars..... maybe, it will be a series of short stories about the comings and goings in the Incheon Airport and each episode will have one or two major stars that will portray the lead role(s). Just my thot so dont quote me. :)

My apology to Ella for wrongly quoted her name. The news I read and extracted above was from AF Forum and it did not mention about the series of short stories. Sorry again for shooting my mouth without reading it from the News Thread at Soompi. ;)

Guest ellabel

My apology to Ella for wrongly quoted her name. The news I read and extracted above was from AF Forum and it did not mention about the series of short stories. Sorry again for shooting my mouth without reading it from the News Thread at Soompi. ;)

Ei??? :o Fel chingu, why r u apologizing to me??? smileyhuh.gif Sowee, blur ajumma here? :blush:

Brief translation by Hyc based on the chinese article posted by sweetie at bhjwlove.com

Taiwan Apple Daily news. 13.10.2006

Source: from Daum reply £¨http://tv.media.daum.net/talk/£©

Glimpse of Jiwoo in a bra shop in Pusan recently

Jiwoo was in her hometown Pusan recently. Fans took her photos when she was seen in a shop which sells bras in Pusan. The fans all have high praises of her.

It seems that the shop is owned by her brother and she was helping in the shop that day.

She was in casual white T-shirt and black pants.

The fan who posted the photos said that actually she thought there¡¯s nothing special about stars. But after she met Jiwoo accidentally, she felt that Jiwoo is very beautiful, with good figure and long legs. She was so envious of her.

67571601.ij3uLADQ.jiwoo2.JPG

Photo reposted from Truly Jiwoo ( and Starjiwoo Japanese board)

Guest Beary Bear

Brief translation by Hyc based on the chinese article posted by sweetie at bhjwlove.com

Jiwoo was in her hometown Pusan recently. Fans took her photos when she was seen in a shop which sells bras in Pusan. The fans all have high praises of her.

It seems that the shop is owned by her brother and she was helping in the shop that day.

The fan who posted the photos said that actually she thought there¡¯s nothing special about stars. But after she met Jiwoo accidentally, she felt that Jiwoo is very beautiful, with good figure and long legs. She was so envious of her.

Thanks, Ching for the news.

The Pusan municipal government had better start providing directions to this shop..... :lol::lol::lol: , I'm sure many Japanese aunties will want to go on the lingerie trail real soon!!! I admire their idol worship steadfastness..... :P

Thanks, Ching for the news.

The Pusan municipal government had better start providing directions to this shop..... :lol::lol::lol: , I'm sure many Japanese aunties will want to go on the lingerie trail real soon!!! I admire their idol worship steadfastness..... :P

yeah, they don't mind expense so much money on the star that they admired, the spirit which I admire too :D

Frankly Xuexi, our Jiwoo product is not for selling or promoting Jiwoo to others. Coz it's so hard to sell it here..ha.haha...I better give it free! :blush: Actually, it's just satisfy our (small) club :D It's just making fun and happy to have Jiwoo name on any stuff at all.

Anyway, thanks that you like it :P

Still waiting for New Project of Jiwoo. I think same as Felicia Soh, it might take Jiwoo so long to make decision coz of too many good/few good script to make decision :P

Frankly Xuexi, our Jiwoo product is not for selling or promoting Jiwoo to others. Coz it's so hard to sell it here..ha.haha...I better give it free! :blush: Actually, it's just satisfy our (small) club :D It's just making fun and happy to have Jiwoo name on any stuff at all.

Anyway, thanks that you like it :P

Still waiting for New Project of Jiwoo. I think same as Felicia Soh, it might take Jiwoo so long to make decision coz of too many good/few good script to make decision :P

yeah, she promise her fans that she will be back with a better work, that's why I think they are carefully selected the best choice for her :)

Source : Starjiwoo Japanese board

This is a survey carried out by the asparagus club homepage of http://aspara.asahi.com/ from 14th August to 14th September. The valid response was obtained from a total of 38,578 people comprising about equal numbers of men and women, by choosing answers from given choices.

The percentage of those who answered the question about viewing Korean dramas "Often watch" was 13.3%, and 26.2% had answered, "Sometimes watch".

Moreover, when the most favorite drama was chosen from persons who answered, "Often watch" and "Sometimes watch", 37.6% chose “Dae Jang Geum” (Jewel Of The Palace). 2nd place was "Winter Sonata" that started the Hanllyu boom in Japan (17.6%). "Beautiful Days" (9.8%) in which Lee Byung Hun co-starred with Choi Jiwoo came in 3rd, and 4th place went to “All In” (4.9%). 5th place was "Stairway In Heaven" (4.6%).

From the survey too, 49.8% chose “Winter Sonata” as the starting point of Hanllyu boom. In 2nd place was “Dae Jang Geum (19.3%), and 3rd place “Beautiful Days”(8.4%).

In the category of most favorite actors, all of those who answered about the questionnaire chose co-stars of drama “Beautiful Days” actor Lee Byung Hun and actress Choi Jiwoo.

Most favorite actors

1st: Lee Byung Hun – 11.8%

2nd: Bae Yong Joon – 7.6%

3rd: Kwan Sang Woo – 3.8%

4th: Jang Dong Gun – 3.5%

5th: Won Bin – 3.4%

Most favorite actresses

1st: Choi Jiwoo – 19.1%

2nd: Lee Young Ae – 13.6%

3rd: Song Hyeo Gyo – 1.8%

~~ from asparagus club (part of excerpt)

Briefly translated by Hyc

Guest apple red

beside her very obvious model figure, she just looks very ordinary shopper...

Wow..her brother is the owner..should be some pics of her in the shop..

This is a survey carried out by the asparagus club homepage of http://aspara.asahi.com/ from 14th August to 14th September. The valid response was obtained from a total of 38,578 people comprising about equal numbers of men and women, by choosing answers from given choices.

The percentage of those who answered the question about viewing Korean dramas "Often watch" was 13.3%, and 26.2% had answered, "Sometimes watch".

Moreover, when the most favorite drama was chosen from persons who answered, "Often watch" and "Sometimes watch", 37.6% chose “Dae Jang Geum” (Jewel Of The Palace). 2nd place was "Winter Sonata" that started the Hanllyu boom in Japan (17.6%). "Beautiful Days" (9.8%) in which Lee Byung Hun co-starred with Choi Jiwoo came in 3rd, and 4th place went to “All In” (4.9%). 5th place was "Stairway In Heaven" (4.6%).

From the survey too, 49.8% chose “Winter Sonata” as the starting point of Hanllyu boom. In 2nd place was “Dae Jang Geum (19.3%), and 3rd place “Beautiful Days”(8.4%).

In the category of most favorite actors, all of those who answered about the questionnaire chose co-stars of drama “Beautiful Days” actor Lee Byung Hun and actress Choi Jiwoo.

Most favorite actors

2nd: Bae Yong Jun – 7.6%

4th: Jang Dong Guan – 3.5%

Most favorite actresses

clap clap clap....

two of my fav stars first on the list...plus Jiwoo's drama 3 from 5 on the list

Most favorite actors

2nd: Bae Yong Joon – 7.6%

4th: Jang Dong Gun – 3.5%

Most favorite actresses

thanks hyc, I am so happy that jiwoo was chosen as the most favorite actress with a higher percentage, and all the 4 most favorite actor had acted along with jiwoo except for wonbin. Sometimes I wonder if jiwoo and wonbin pair up, what sort of storyline that would be suitable for them? :D

HELLO, EVERYONE... I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE FOR QUITE SOME TIME... BEEN BUSY WITH WORK. I REALISED I MISSED OUT ON QUITE A LOT OF THINGS... I HAVE NOTHING NEW TO POST FOR NOW. SO HERE SOME OF THE OLD PHOTOS I HAD...

nagasaki9.jpg

nagasaki10.jpg

c01.jpg

HELLO, EVERYONE... I HAVE NOT BEEN HERE FOR QUITE SOME TIME... BEEN BUSY WITH WORK. I REALISED I MISSED OUT ON QUITE A LOT OF THINGS... I HAVE NOTHING NEW TO POST FOR NOW. SO HERE SOME OF THE OLD PHOTOS I HAD...

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.geocities.jp/nakanakanaka_f/nagasaki9.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.geocities.jp/nakanakanaka_f/nagasaki10.jpg

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.huistenbosch.co.jp/event/flash/img/dk/c01.jpg

hi yasmin, glad to see you here again. Work is important right? but I appreciate you came to jiwoo thread during your spare time and thanks for the picture, this is an event where jiwoo brings her mum along in Japan right? :D