Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

More captures on her Formal Klein CF.

Extracted from starjiwoo/thank you to tsuyatti for sharing... :D

formal0kg7.jpgformal4tl7.jpg

formal5cn8.jpgformal8qh1.jpg

formal9yc0.jpgformal11me5.jpg

Refreshing shots of Ji Woo :D Thanks dramalover ... is this CF recent? I've been away for sometime that I can't figure out how she looks now....I like her built in these captures, not too skinny but flesh in the right places. I find many K actresses too thin for comfort :w00t:

Guest dramalover

Refreshing shots of Ji Woo :D Thanks dramalover ... is this CF recent? I've been away for sometime that I can't figure out how she looks now....I like her built in these captures, not too skinny but flesh in the right places. I find many K actresses too thin for comfort :w00t:

Yes Carmina,this is her latest looks...She looks refreshing indeed and well rested...

Guest ellabel

I think this brand is Japanese, so it does not pose any conflict of interests with Dior as her Dior contract does not cover Japan.

I find it odd because I'm sure the aunties in Japan will snap up her Dior products. :P

Hi all, long absence from soompi. No news abt her next project, huh? :huh:

Welcome back, BearyBear.

I din know that CJW's contract with Dior does not cover Japan considering the rich market there.

Jiwoo is definitely a shoo-in for beauty products CF coz she has flawless, porcelain skin.

thanks to corliss and credited to Kwon Sang Woo Singapore forum for the news

8Oct2006

WanBao

voted by Korean People's Magazine.

See report: http://stars.zaobao.com/pages4/eric061008.html

Following are the results..

Men Category:

1st - Eric from ShinWa

2nd - Kang Dong-won

3rd - Kwon Sang Woo

Women Category:

1st - Jeon Ji Hyun

2nd - Choi Ji Woo

3rd - Song Hye-gyo

(I think this is some poll about the most beautiful korean actor and actress)

Hmmm... nice to see CJW at the top 3.. (and above SHG which they said is more popular in Korea than Jiwoo)

It's taking a long time for Jiwoo's camp to decide on her next project. So limited news on her nowadays.

Tho i greeted you already at LBH thread but since this is usually your homebase.... BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN, FEL chingu. :wub:

Another CF by JW (gomapsnida to Dramalover ) WWWhooaa :o ….. she must be laughing all the way to the bank! I noticed CJW is highly in demand for skin-care product. Perhaps, Dior as an international prestigious brand had opened doors for her. Like Ella said, I didn’t expect JW’s endorsement did not include Japanese market but how funny….I remember she shot the DiorSnow CF in Japan! I can’t seem to understand the rationale behind the decision-makers. :rolleyes:

CJW is also popular with CF drinks too. Thanks Ching for the posters of the Happy Tree advertisement. What is CJW promoting for Happy Tree?? Aigooooo…she is expanding very fast. :P

Thanks Ella dear for the belated wishes…very thoughtful of you. :D

Gosh…Armin soul-sis you are absolutely right! I don’t know why people love to starve themselves to look like their either suffering from anorexia or bulimia nervosa! :crazy: I think one fine example is Nicole Richie, she is obviously suffering from mal-nutrition with the way she looked. Too skinny makes one look so old and haggard. :vicx: Instead of displaying curvaceous body, they have only bones to reveal. Aigoo…I wonder whether they have any mirror at home coz if they did, they may not recognize themselves…thought they are viewing a skeleton...oops! :lol::w00t::ph34r:

I thought there’s a new ruling now that if you weigh less than a certain weight, you are not permitted to cat-walk on the runway. I can’t remember which country has started to restrict too-skinny models to parade….must be either in Europe or Spain! ;) It is timely that all these models project a healthier look rather than a scary-stick-thin-look! :excl: Instead of impressing us with their clothes that most of us can wear, they drove us into a diet-crash-course to look like them in order to fit into the clothing. This is really weird…I was reading an article on why older men are into tucking their tummy? And here we are talking about overly skinny people!! :rolleyes:;) Sorry...miannanda on another episode of off-topic! :vicx:

CJW is also popular with CF drinks too. Thanks Ching for the posters of the Happy Tree advertisement. What is CJW promoting for Happy Tree?? Aigooooo…she is expanding very fast. :P

Felicia, I think Shinil Happy Tree cf is advertisement for home/ housing / residential property, as this pic shows. :P:lol:

nonhyun2_s.jpg

Repost from bhjwlove.com

Thanks to sweetie

Another set of new Shinil Happy Tree cf captures

Jiwoo is so elegant. :P:lol:

From http://fairyjiwoo.exblog.jp

e0086695_1040589.jpg

e0086695_10402235.jpg

e0086695_10403657.jpg

e0086695_10405371.jpg

e0086695_1041882.jpg

Shinil Happy Tree 2 cf - Download link

Felicia, I think Shinil Happy Tree cf is advertisement for home/ housing / residential property, as this pic shows. :P:lol:

nonhyun2_s.jpg

Repost from bhjwlove.com

Thanks to sweetie

e0086695_1041882.jpg

Shinil Happy Tree 2 cf - Download link

Thanks Ching for another round of CJW latest CF pictures of Shinil Happy Tree. :P I think the brochures highlighted advertisement on building industry~~ probably residential cum office block! ;) Gosh! She really looks like a princess...timeless beauty :D and she reminds me of the late Princess Grace of Monaco with her hair in a neat-bun! Elegantly dressed in white and black surrounded with goblets, household wares and pewter.....ah...must be focusing on the dining area! Gee...wouldn't it be great if those people who are interested in the product can bring her home as well........ :w00t::vicx:

Btw, joongmal gamsahamnida chingu for the lovely and unique b/d card printed on one of my favourite pictures of CJW....very creative and again thank you! :D

From http://fairyjiwoo.exblog.jp

e0086695_1040589.jpg

WOW>....Such a gorgeous Jiwoo :D I really like this new ad of Happy treee....Jiwoo so lOVELY!!

BTW, here is another product of our CJW's Gang Zaa!! ha.ha.ha...Jiwoo towel... :rolleyes:

A member of our gang has it..!!! ha.ha It show how crazy we are.... :blush: :P:D

jiwootowelei7.jpg

Another CF by JW (gomapsnida to Dramalover ) WWWhooaa :o ….. she must be laughing all the way to the bank! I noticed CJW is highly in demand for skin-care product. Perhaps, Dior as an international prestigious brand had opened doors for her. Like Ella said, I didn’t expect JW’s endorsement did not include Japanese market but how funny….I remember she shot the DiorSnow CF in Japan! I can’t seem to understand the rationale behind the decision-makers. :rolleyes:

Gosh…Armin soul-sis you are absolutely right! I don’t know why people love to starve themselves to look like their either suffering from anorexia or bulimia nervosa! :crazy: I think one fine example is Nicole Richie, she is obviously suffering from mal-nutrition with the way she looked. Too skinny makes one look so old and haggard. :vicx: Instead of displaying curvaceous body, they have only bones to reveal. Aigoo…I wonder whether they have any mirror at home coz if they did, they may not recognize themselves…thought they are viewing a skeleton...oops! :lol::w00t::ph34r:

I thought there’s a new ruling now that if you weigh less than a certain weight, you are not permitted to cat-walk on the runway. I can’t remember which country has started to restrict too-skinny models to parade….must be either in Europe or Spain! ;) It is timely that all these models project a healthier look rather than a scary-stick-thin-look! :excl: Instead of impressing us with their clothes that most of us can wear, they drove us into a diet-crash-course to look like them in order to fit into the clothing. This is really weird…I was reading an article on why older men are into tucking their tummy? And here we are talking about overly skinny people!! :rolleyes:;) Sorry...miannanda on another episode of off-topic! :vicx:

I believe that in Korea, only the sought after modelled will model for cosmetic product, and they earned high respect for the product they promote, in this case, jiwoo promoting two skincare product, really salute her, both for oversea market as I could see. hehe :D

WOW>....Such a gorgeous Jiwoo :D I really like this new ad of Happy treee....Jiwoo so lOVELY!!

BTW, here is another product of our CJW's Gang Zaa!! ha.ha.ha...Jiwoo towel... :rolleyes:

A member of our gang has it..!!! ha.ha It show how crazy we are.... :blush: :P:D

]http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6894/jiwootowelei7.jpg

that's nice wrblee, you and your gang and hardworking gal. Keep it up :)

Source: starjiwoo

Thanks to kk

Download link

Formal Klein cf VOD

Translation of Jiwoo speech in Formal Klein cf

Hello. I am choijiwoo.

This time I can be the model of a good cosmetic as Formal Klein. I feel so honorable and happy.

It makes me feel my skin become moist and shiny after use.

After you used it once and you will definitely like it. I wish all of you can become more shiny and beautiful woman.

Korean to english: kk

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v14297269.html

2006. 10.11

Brief translation based on the Chinese translation by cindycho at bhjwlove.com

Li Hyori and Choi Jiwoo took part in Woman breast cancer awareness campaign

20061011024606.252.0.jpg

Li Hyori and Choi Jiwoo recently participated in the ¡®Love You W¡¯hand printing event of Korea breast cancer enlightenment campaign organized by fashion magazine 'Double oil magazine'. The two actresses expressed their pleasure to be able to take part in such a meaningful course of bringing the Korean women to the awareness of the danger and knowledge of breast cancer. 24 artistes attended this event.

Collection from sales of T-shirts with the stars hand prints would be donated to the South Korea Healthy Breast Foundation.

This is Li Hyori's hand printed T-shirt. :P

20061011024606.252.2.jpg

Thanks Ching for the update news of CJW involvement on the breast cancer awareness campaign. I noticed that CJW (could be) wearing a white wrist-band (possibly a wrist-watch) marking her support for this campaign. :rolleyes: Estee Lauder has been very active in this kind of promotion campaign and each year, I used to see these sales personnels had a pink-ribbon pinned on their uniform.

Lee Hyori’s hand print was distinctively printed on the black tee-shirt and boldly positioned on the breast area…significantly sending out a message to all yoja and not namja, please.gif ! On a cheeky note….is it meant to give out a signal…don’t touch or touch?? Just kidding.... club_myself.gif

announce.gif Seriously, I think the exact message should be “please examine your own breast and visit your gynecologist for a mammogram screening” if you have reached the age of an ajummah or earlier if any of your family members have a history of breast cancer! This message is brought to you in support of the campaign by all concerned chingu .

Guest ellabel

Thanks Ching sis for always bringing us the latest news on Jiwoo.

Is the Shinil Happy Tree cf the same CF on building/condo/mall that she and LBH are endorsing?

Endorsing 2 different brands of cosmetics, CD and Formal Klein is really a testimony on Jiwoo's beauty. How lucky can she get?

Nice to see Jiwoo doing her part in many charitable works and wothy causes. :)

Thanks Ching sis for always bringing us the latest news on Jiwoo.

Is the Shinil Happy Tree cf the same CF on building/condo/mall that she and LBH are endorsing?

Endorsing 2 different brands of cosmetics, CD and Formal Klein is really a testimony on Jiwoo's beauty. How lucky can she get?

Nice to see Jiwoo doing her part in many charitable works and wothy causes. :)

Ella sis, no, Shinil Happy Tree cf is Jiwoo's endorsement only, not with LBH. :P

But Jiwoo can be a very elegant hostess, looking at the cf and captures. And some day she's going to make some lucky guy always wants to go back to their cosy and lovely home. :P:lol:

Here you are, another mystery find from 9th Avenue Home page, a pop-up whenever you click in to the website. :P:lol::w00t:

http://www.9th-avenue.com/index.jsp

The mysterious pop-up

20061002_pop_img.jpg

Guest ellabel

thanks for the clarification, Ching sis... :D

I'm sure Jiwoo wud love to create a warm happy and comfy home for her future hubby and kids someday. Shinil and 9th Avenue better give her a big house or condo as part of her talent fee. ;)

Hehehe... nice silhoutte... no prize in guessing who they are.... :P:lol:

thanks for the clarification, Ching sis... :D

I'm sure Jiwoo wud love to create a warm happy and comfy home for her future hubby and kids someday. Shinil and 9th Avenue better give her a big house or condo as part of her talent fee. ;)

Hehehe... nice silhoutte... no prize in guessing who they are.... :P:lol:

ella, maybe her fees is enough to buy two set of condo, hehe and wonder if 9th Avenue ad is only a printed ad :) because so far we only got to see the printed version

Guest ellabel

^ you are right, jas... her CF fees might even allow her to buy more than 2 condo units. :D

We are guessing that there will be something happening this October based on the 9th Ave. poster.

I thot there are more pics of CJW & LBH in that CF. I'm wondering why they're not shown yet. :unsure:

^ you are right, jas... her CF fees might even allow her to buy more than 2 condo units. :D

We are guessing that there will be something happening this October based on the 9th Ave. poster.

I thot there are more pics of CJW & LBH in that CF. I'm wondering why they're not shown yet. :unsure:

Ella sis, looking at the first poster and the 2nd one, I notice a change in their position. Maybe there will be a series of posters, each with different pose. Remember there are supposed to be 10 sets, so maybe the posters are in sequence, and the last would be them facing each other, looking happy and contented after shopping in the mall. Or maybe hugging each other like in CUT maz. :P:lol::w00t: Crazy Panda fantasizing. :blush: :P:lol:

Another Happy Tree cf poster.

event02.gif

Thanks to Ping at bhjwlove.com

Guest apple red

Source: starjiwoo

Thanks to kk

Download link

Formal Klein cf VOD

Translation of Jiwoo speech in Formal Klein cf

Hello. I am choijiwoo.

This time I can be the model of a good cosmetic as Formal Klein. I feel so honorable and happy.

It makes me feel my skin become moist and shiny after use.

After you used it once and you will definitely like it. I wish all of you can become more shiny and beautiful woman.

Korean to english: kk

hmmm could someone be a model from 2 comestic brand ??

But in CD she's only modelling comestic but also shoes, jewelry etc right ?? :unsure:

just see at the news thread that LJJ (Lee Jung Jae) confirm take the lead for "Air City"...

what about Jiwoo's chance as female lead ? Someone here said that Go Hyun Jung have been casted or that's still a rumour ?