Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@BLUFEATHERS‌ I agree that it's better to wait for the right person than hurry with the wrong one. I am just anxious to see who will be "the one". And a little side note: I would love to see her being "omma" too. I wonder if she will have a boy or a girl.. ?!? :P

• Like 1

@tilac I think boy or gal would depend on the guy's erm.. is it x or y factor? I'm pretty poor in bio subjects. heh heh heh!Whether it's boy or girl I believe either will look pretty. Some videos or photos show the interaction with her and the children before..she'll be a wonderful Mother! >:D<

• Like 1

Just watched GOF first ep in Paris last night---Man, Na PD is truly devious! He actually tricked LSJ into a porter? =)) but he's game enough to take on that role (hahaha...but then again, he's on TV, won't looks good if he just stomp off like that!) Again, Na PD plays his physchological game well. Either way, LSJ is netted and caught, a plump fish on the board!The 4 Gramps are pretty adorable! Their characters so distinctly different. Even though they are on a reality show, their emotions are open and sincere. No 'hiding' around the camera, I say!This first ep is like an appetizer to the GOP in Greece...only makes me more impatient! :(( it's only 3 March now! Aaarrggh! I wanna see CJW on screen!

• Like 1

@BLUFEATHERS‌ I watched the same show last night. Thanx to M channel for the prequel before the sequel (so to speak). I love how LSJ was tricked to go on this Paris trip and his reaction when he found out whom he had to travel with at the airport. I would love to see his reaction when CJW showed up at the airport. Must've been a nice surprise for him compare to the Paris trip. I think PD Na made it up to him on this Greece trip by sending him a beautiful gal. :-h

• Like 1

@tilac omg, his expression was so hilarious! priceless, really! I think his surprise would be a mixture of pleasure and anticipitation. (I would! spending time with CJW for 10 solid days! Wheee!)And for this trip each of them would be able to take care of 2 gramps... or maybe the gramps would throw them together instead? hahahahaha! CJW is easily shy...so it'll be fun if the gramps throws innuendos or hints between her and LSJ... with some clever scene pullings from Na PD? :Pshow me the magic! Yeah!

• Like 1

@la_ciesta Thanx for the info. It must've been a big hit that it's totally sold out. Is is because CJW was wearing them like her fashion in Temptation?? Everything was sold out after the drama.

• Like 1

@tilac not sure if it's the CJW's effect, but it might be...by the way, do you know what's happening? these days when i signed in or visit soompi a vanilla forum maintenance will pop up & today my forum name is changed from blufeathers to la_ciesta!  :(( I want my forum name back! couldn't edit in my profile too  =((

blufeathers said: @tilac not sure if it's the CJW's effect, but it might be...by the way, do you know what's happening? these days when i signed in or visit soompi a vanilla forum maintenance will pop up & today my forum name is changed from blufeathers to la_ciesta!  :(( I want my forum name back! couldn't edit in my profile too  =((

blufeathers said: @tilac omg, his expression was so hilarious! priceless, really! I think his surprise would be a mixture of pleasure and anticipitation. (I would! spending time with CJW for 10 solid days! Wheee!)And for this trip each of them would be able to take care of 2 gramps... or maybe the gramps would throw them together instead? hahahahaha! CJW is easily shy...so it'll be fun if the gramps throws innuendos or hints between her and LSJ... with some clever scene pullings from Na PD? :Pshow me the magic! Yeah!
dragon98,lsj trip to greece it seem shocked on him instead of surprised seen CJW would be on the trip.wow he looks so happy if he has tail it waggle and wiggle lol...

• Like 1

March 10, 2015

“Grandpas Over Flowers” Confirmed as Follow-Up Show to “Three Meals a Day”
Source: SOOMPIgrandpas-over-flowers.jpg
“Grandpas Over Flowers” Confirmed as Follow-Up Show to “Three Meals a Day”tvN’s hugely popular travel show “Grandpas Over Flowers” will return to the screen at the end of this month!
A representative of the channel revealed on March 10, “The Greece special of ‘Grandpas Over Flowers’ will start airing from March 27 as the follow-up show to ‘Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village Special.’”
The currently airing spinoff of ‘Three Meals a Day’ is set to air its final episode on March 20.
For the new season of ‘Grandpas Over Flowers,’ the grandpas will be joined by actor Lee Seo Jin and actress Choi Ji Woo as they explore the beautiful and historically significant country of Greece. The episodes were filmed over the course of ten days in February.
Are you looking forward to the return of the grandpas? 

• Like 1

@rubie thanx for the article
@BLUEFEATHERS now that the airing date is confirmed. be patient for 2 more weeks, my friend!
@dragon98 I might have to watch it on youtube too. I don't know why companies make customers pay for too many unwanted channels.
Friends: appreciate if anybody has the link(s) for GOF Greece... thanx in advance

• Like 1