Choi Ji Woo 최지우

Guest Azura

@Mary95 I didn't watch "Man from the Star". You're right .. the young ones love "flower boy" and unrealistic story. They're still young and full of imagination. They like to be in the dream world. 
@eyan CJW is a "classic actress", never out of date. 

ellelyana88 said: tilac said: ellelyana88 said: They released the nominees for Best Couple Award for 2014 SBS Drama Award. Finger cross for our CJW-KSW couple made it to the award ceremony. I gonna watch it live streaming if they make it. :x

The award will be based on 50% viewer's vote 50% critics vote. You all can vote if u can subsribe as member at SBS site >>> [click here]

Article and Link source: soompi

December 23, 2014
INSTYLE KOREA’S JANUARY 2015 ISSUE FEATURING CHOI JI WOO, JUNG WOO SUNG, HAN JI MIN, & LEE DONG WOOK
http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/12/23/instyle-koreas-january-2015-issue-featuring-choi-ji-woo-jung-woo-sung-han-ji-min-lee-dong-wook/
The January pages of InStyle Korea is inundated with South Korea’s top actors!
Jung Woo Sung, Han Ji Min, and Choi Ji Woo are among seven stars participating in pictorials that promote charitable causes. (Lee Seo Jin, Clara, Ryu Soo Young, and Lee Seon Kyun complete the 7-star list.)
Meanwhile, Lee Dong Wook got to see Dubai and its chic attractions for his InStyle shoot. In next month’s issue, the actor recalls the last time he went there, which was nine years ago, adding that it has changed a lot since then.003_zps591ac174.jpg~original

class="entry-title single-title" style="margin: 5px 0px 20px; padding: 0px; font-family: Oswald, Arial, Verdana, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; font-size: 50px; line-height: 60px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; background-image: url( section-header.png); background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: 0px 50%; background-repeat: repeat-x;"INSTYLE KOREA’S JANUARY 2015 ISSUE  B5grRJYCQAETo8x.jpg

003_zps591ac174.jpg~original

http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/12/23/instyle-koreas-january-2015-issue-featuring-choi-ji-woo-jung-woo-sung-han-ji-min-lee-dong-wook/

December 24, 2014
Korean top stars pose for charity photo shoot
By Yoon Ji-soo (thankque@heraldcorp.com) KPOPHERALD

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20141223
Korean top stars shared their warm-heartedness by participating in the charity photo shoot project “Shining Star.” 
The project was organized by fashion magazine InStyle and featured Jung Woo-sung, Choi Ji-woo, Han Ji-min, Lee Seo-jin, Lee Sun-kyun, Ryu Soo-young and Clara. Among the seven Korean actors and actresses, Jung, Choi and Han’s pictorials were prereleased online on Tuesday.
In the black-and-white photo shoot, Jung wore a black turtleneck knit sweater and showed his handsome profile, giving an imposing yet gentle impression. 
Meanwhile, Choi smiled fetchingly in a black see-through dress while Han gave off innocent charm in a knit dress.
The full version of the charity photo shoot will be available in the magazine’s January issue.

December 26, 2014
'Three Meals a Day' Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon chose Choi Ji Woo and Ko Ah Ra as best guests
Source: Wstar news via Hancinema.net
On the director edition of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day', which aired on December 26th, Lee Seo-jin and Taecyeon chose Choi Ji-woo and Ko Ah-ra as their best guests.
When asked who should be the best guest, Lee Seo-jin said, "For Taecyeon, it should be Ko Ah-ra because Ah-ra made Taecyeon cheered up.
Taecyeon tried to deny it saying, "You are making people think I live only because of Ah-ra". But Lee Seo-jin responded, "There was a text message from Yeon-hee. It said 'I didn't know you liked Ah-ra that much'".
Lee Seo-jin continued saying, "On that day, we couldn't tell the difference between your body and a furnace in temperature wise", making the audience burst into laughter.
Lee Seo-jin himself chose Choi Ji-woo as the best guest. He said "I was really worried about kim-chi preparation for winter. I was so thankful when Choi Ji-woo made Kim-chi for winter".
"'Three Meals a Day' was the beginning of the friendship. I was just happy working as the youngest", said Taecyeon brightly smiling.
20141226_1419602089_18618800_1.jpg
^ Making sure the bedroom where Jiwoo slept in stays warm for the night (TV Report)

So happy LSJ choose CJW as his best guest...well no wonder because our princess surely a hardworking an dso bubbly that make them get along so well..hope to see another collaboration of them..just kind of like to watch them together...