Guest lualm

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lualm

Some Random Facts for today:

credit psychofactz

According to a study, when you fall in love, you lose two close friends.

Teenagers who spend much of their time listening to music are more likely to get depressed.

In the original version of Little Red Riding Hood, Little Red Riding Hood and the wolf ate the grandma together.

People with blue eyes can see better in the dark.

Pigeons never forget a face. If you chase one away, it will remember you and avoid you in later encounters.

A decapitated head stays alive for 30 seconds.

Tupac Shakur was a ballet dancer.

Cat urine glows under a black light.

A starving mouse will eat its own tail.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

lol i'm enjoying this thread so just some facts from the top of my head: 
If ice is at its freezing point (ie. at 0 Degrees Celsius), it is actually the sharpest weapon on earth. (so all those story books about ice swords do not lie..) 
More people gets angry when there is a full moon. (reminds us of vampires, anyone?) 
Having cheating spouses encourages the man/woman to cheat as well. (what goes around, comes around)
Those with higher than normal IQs (ie. geniuses) are more prone  to depression.
.. that's all I have for now \:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest aliciaatethesandwich

JFK's father gave him $1 million for his 21st birthday. Same with his siblings.

Kangaroos can't hop backwards.

The Statue of Liberty's index finger is 8 feet long.

Guest mcchylin

My name is Linda Mccharty,i am 42 years old, i am extremely glad to share the bad and good side of my relationship,After being in relationship with him for six years, he left me, i did everything possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I want him back because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I tried to entice him with money, made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and he suggested that I should rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, that was around 6:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me back to him, that he love me so much. I was so happy and told him to come, he came to me the following day and we started living together again. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will never have a relationship problem that I will refer them to the spell caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email is (rincewind76 at ymail dot com) you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything

A fruit fly's sperm is about 20 times the size of it's body....
this scarred me for life T^T everytime I see a fruit fly I think of it's grossness uhh be thankful I didnt post a picture of it EWWW T^T

"oot" written as pronounced in Korean (Hangul) resembles a stick figure man~ 웃
"hoot" would be a stick figure man with a hat~ 훗

• 3 weeks later...
Guest thefantasyexpress

I love facts. I'm obsessed. I'm so glad to have found this thread.
"Yo Mama" jokes were invented by Shakespeare. In 1946, Walt Disney produced an animated film called "The Story of Menstruation."

• 3 weeks later...

turritopsis nutricula, the immortal jellyfish. it is immortal.

moms are scary as hell.

forever isn't a thing ;_;

sure botched that text too.

>mfw italics

• 1 month later...

Archived