[Official] Kim TAEYEON (김태연) Thread

Guest happy go lucky

• Replies 752
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiffannye

awwwwwww shes so cute! hahaha

hahaha I adore the picture with her throwing the sparkly things in the air and trying ot eat it LOL! ^O^

Hahahah do you guys remember when they all went to Lotte World,when the're bout to get on one of the games,there's this school gals passed by in front of taeyeon saying "Unnie ur sooo cute" or sumthing like that hahaha Taeyeon looked sooo shy ^____^

and when they all teamed up to go on a mission,Jessica Tiffany Yoona Team went to the right way,while Yuri Sooyoung SeoHyun team went to the left,But Taeyeon Hyoyeon Sunny team kekeke they're bout to jump from the bridge XD XD XD

Guest Seralibra

What a sweet and pretty thing. ^_^ My favourite SNSD member (along with Sooyoung), and she's quite the favourite among Soompi members too, isn't she?

junsuminn7, I think so, too. Normally she doesn't look like Boa, but in that performance = o.O

32508492ut8.gif

Yeah, she has a thing for confetti

20vl4.jpg

19rj5.jpg

18sl4.jpg

17by2.jpg

16mo7.jpg

57240672yb0.gif

2grgel0.gif

Credit: Skyhigh, Springbaby, Asianfanatics Gallery, tagged on IMG

DO NOT HOTLINK T.T

Have you guys seen this clip ? With Sungmin, Sooyoung (MINYOUNG!) and Taeyeon ?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v7TIT-EghtM

They're beating the crap out of Micky and Minnie :lol:

Oh for those who has never heard of her voice, here's a clip of her and Jessica (who's also a SNSD member, both very good vocally).

SNSD - Wonhago Wonmanghajyo

Guest saranghae<3

How did she fall? I hope she will get well soon and stay strong!

TaeYeon has such a dorky and bubbly personality. She SHINES among the members of SNSD.

TaeYeon HWAITING<3

EDIT___

I SEE WONBIN AND HONGKI IN THE GIF!

Wonbin's smile is so <333 *__*

Archived