Find Post button leads me to the wrong page or reply

is it just me?
I've had this problem for quite a while but never inquired about it out of laziness, even though it did cause me inconveniences.

Whenever someone quotes a person, I usually like to see where the original reply was to see what they were referring to but whenever I click on the "backtrack" / "snapback" button (looks like this: snapback.png ), instead of leading me to the original post it'll lead me to a random post on the same page, or just lead me to a random page of that thread.

I think this has been happening me to me ever since the automatic quoted images got implemented. It's the same for the pics too. When someone quotes a post that has pics in there, it automatically changes the pics into the link of the original post where the pics are. Whenever I try to click it to see what pic the quoted person is referring to.. it leads me to a wrong post or random page.

Example: In the Soompi Fashion Portfolio thread, Page 413, Post#8241, I try to click on the *quoted image* and instead of it leading me to the original poster, it leads me to Post #8256 (most recent post)

**Btw I just chose a random thread to give an example, and had to be specific with thread/page/post # because when I link the posts #8241 and 8256, they both lead to post #8256.

Am I the only one with this problem? :unsure: Is there anyway to fix it?

Sorry for being too wordy, I tried to be as specific as possible.

Guest HERMIT

Is that what that button is for? Whoa, I had no idea. I thought it was a "flashback" button where if I clicked on it, the forums would throw me back in time and to the page I was on at the precise moment when that poster posted their reply. Man, I have to stop drinking when I go on Soompi sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived