What Would You Never Be Caught Wearing?

Guest happybubble

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mayummi

Most of them have already been posted but...

• Long pointy heels/boots, duck boots, super furry boots

• Fur in general

• Tracksuits (Juicy Velour)

• Betsy Johnson and Juicy purses

• Trucker Hats

• Holiday sweaters

• Pink (Victoria's Secret), or any shorts with their huge brand name on your butt

• Animal/camouflage prints

• Ed Hardy, Baby Phat, Rocawear

• Tie dye/neon/metallic clothing

• Mini shorts/skirts

• Birkenstock shoes

• Overalls

• Fishnets

Guest cookieapple

I really hate Uggs, leggings with nothing covering the butt, crocs, huge furry outwerwear, shoes with pointy studs(?!). Clothes with animal prints do look a little off, leave it to the wildlife, ok?. Also, I wouldn't wear bootcut jeans, nothing against people who like wearing them, I just don't think they suit me.

Guest FireDragon

I would never wear:

anything with fur

leggings as pants

pointy shoes

tights under shorts

overalls

destroyed jeans

denim shorts/skirts with frayed hems

pantsuits

rompers

anything with fringe

aw that's too bad.  i think pink goes really well with asian skin tones.  People always tell me pink looks good on me.

Same here!! ^^

Guest ichigo_no_powder

gold jewelry

big earrings/necklaces/rings

leggings as pants (i hate it when girls do this)

sweatpants (I've never owned a pair of sweats before)

bikini (even at the beach - I think it's indecent. Why would I want to wear my underwear in public?)

shoulder pads! (what were they thinking??)

pant suit (why not wear a pencil skirt if you're aiming for the professional look, it's so much more elegant)

track suit

ed hardy (like ew)

yoga pants (unless if I'm doing yoga)

colour blocking (I think that some people can pull it off but I like my colours neutral. greys.. beiges... ahhh :wub:)

bell bottoms (or anything that was trendy between the 60's - 90's for that matter)

------

I think this list is a good start

Guest witchery

Those shirts that have messages on them, like "my boyfriend's out of town!" or "EYE CANDY". I've always had a fear of people reading the messages on my clothes and coming up to me and replying to them. It would be so awkward.

Lol and I don't even like the tamer messages like the ones that just say "New York". I haven't even been to New York so why would I have that on my shirt. I'd wear a lot of the other things people have posted in this thread though!

^ Agree, don't like those 'in your face' slogan tees. Guys pull it off much better than girls ever will. My friends once got a shirt that said "I'm not as innocent as I look" ... like the hell? Ew, why would I ever wear that outside? Lol, apparently it was a joke though. And ditto, I've worn some things over people have stated but that's cool each to their own.

My list would consist of:

- crocs, yeah just a no no for me

- sweatpants or anything with writing on the bum

- uggs

- those bra-like tops that people just wear as shirts (not corsets, but like literally a bra with maybe a couple of extra inches underneath)

- corsets

- probably knee high boots, i'm too short for them LOL

- leggings as pants

- pajamas or trackies really

- ooh, this is more something i don't really not wear, but I find wearing tight clothes without bras really :/

Those shirts that have messages on them, like "my boyfriend's out of town!" or "EYE CANDY". I've always had a fear of people reading the messages on my clothes and coming up to me and replying to them. It would be so awkward.

Lol and I don't even like the tamer messages like the ones that just say "New York". I haven't even been to New York so why would I have that on my shirt. I'd wear a lot of the other things people have posted in this thread though!

I'd wear a lot of the other things people have posted in this thread though! - me too. esp. the leopard print lol.

as for things i wouldn't wear:

all-over monogrammed bags. i think they look tacky (coach, lv)

rompers. i find them odd looking

juicy couture anything

supreme, "hypebeast"anything, fitted hats, Jordans, etc

espadrilles

Guest Saseumi

Leather bottoms of any kind. I just don't see how that could possibly be comfortable or look good in real life. Crocs because they are ugly. Real fur.. Or fur at all, really.

That said, I will wear leggings with big-ish t-shirts around the house, with a long shirt or, if I'm hurrying out temporarily, with a long enough coat to cover my bum if I'm running errands. Why? Because I'm not trying to look fashionable, I'm trying to be comfortable and get stuff done. :l

• 1 month later...
Guest gisellaaa

I will never ever ever ever get caught wearing:

For clothing:

Northface Jackets. Those things are HIDEOUS. I don't care if they're warm and soft, they're ugly like poop.

Jeggings. Seriously I don't even need to explain this.

XXXL T-shirts that go over the knees. You look like a preggo if you wear this.

Crocs. Cute on kids, not cute on a grown woman.

Cheap bling (like from the dollar store). If it's not the real deal, don't even bother. You look tacky.

Any type of see-though clothing. *Shudders*

Jeans that are way too small for you. They'll make your thighs look like sausages.

Skinny heels with casual clothing. I still don't get why the asian moms here in my city do it.

Plaid shirts. I look like...ugh. 

Clogs. No. Just. No. Whoever invented these are crazy.

Anything that looks like your grandmother made it for you: cute for christmas cards, but for everyday use? No.

Any clothing with comic characters of skulls and hearts and yeah. No.

Any clothing that has a person's face on it. Need I say more?

Fishnet stockings. NONONONONO.

Uggs with shorts or miniskirts. Fashion. No.

Neon colored socks with dresses or t-shirts. Basically anything Neon.

Anything vera bradley. Any clothing with the brand's name on them. I'm not a walking billboard people.

Seriously who started these trends???

Make Up:

Nude Lipstick and Brown Lip liner. EW I cannot get over how much I hate hate hate this.

Thick make-up. Especially where I come from, any type of thick make up will melt.

Eyeliner around your eyes. Great for dramatic photoshoots, but for Wal-Mart? no.

Neon colored make-up. No. Only looks good in magazines and fashion shows.

Guest nana★

crocs

leggings without a shirt/shorts/whatever that covers your richard simmons

fishnet stockings

jeffrey campbell litas they just look so.... hideous to me....

Guest musicsmylife

i agree with YolieP why the hate on uggs

:o

I'm going to purchase another pair soon. black ankle uggs. so cute and i do dare to wear them with shorts. you guys never been in that predicament where the weather's perfect for shorts except it's a tiny bit chilly? It's almost like people who wear tights with shorts.

I thought this looked alright

11cb5uv.jpg

Just my opinion haha maybe i'm fashion crippled.

But what i wouldn't wear areee

leggings-- as pants nope that is just no for me even if you have a rocking body.

fringes-- i mean i love the look but i can't pull it off....

overspiked shoes like

33230go.jpg

some at the heel is alright but i think shoes covered in more then one area is major kill

lastly at the top of my head i can't wear body chains

LA-Kaskade_std.jpg

i mean that one doesn't look too bad but it seems inconvenient

Guest JJ__

legging as pants 

shorts or skirts over leggings

full tracksuits (juicy couture)

crocs

shorts with uggs 

sweats with uggs 

tops with weird phrases (ex. love is beautiful; forever 21 tops basically) 

juicy couture bags 

I have worn a lot of stuff here people have mentioned, especially gold jewelry, unless you guys  were talking about the large, gaudy kind. I have worn/ bought neon clothes and slogan shirts in middle school, but never again! -___-

Lots of stuff has already been mentioned but here's my list:

-leggings or tights w/ short shirts=NO!

-Boots w/ shorts= I just don't understand this trend

-Head/ hair chains= what if your hair gets wrapped up in the links? blink.gif

-"kill" heels= I could never entrust my feet in tiny pieces of wood

-platform shoes= It is not the 70s anymore

-neon jeans= might as well buy the leggings instead

-most wedges especially the wood/straw looking ones= I hate most Jeffery Campbell shoes! (No offence to anyone else) 

191204_in_l.jpg137148_08.jpgjeffrey-campbell-tick-silver-studded-wedges-black.jpg

-anything with pointy spikes= try hard gothic

-neon eyeliner

-cake face makeup

-socks and sandals

-crocs of any kind

-fur items

-thin shirts w/o tanks underneath or the bandeau style, its just not for me

Alberta+Ferretti+for+Impulse+Top,+High+Neck+Long+Sleeve+Lace+Blouse.JPG

-maxi skirts/dresses i would be drowning in it because i'm too short sweatingbullets.gif

-full velvet track suits 

Archived