[Drama 2012] I do, I do 아이 두 아이 두

Guest yeohweping

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest reedtrip82

Omo he is pretty hahahah i can't wait to see the kiss but i really doubt it would happen. JA going wake up and they will have the close up stare in you eye scene hahha at least that a start!

Guest kbnhkr

:| 
Why is TK dressed up and made up like a girl? I'm confused about what that has to do with the story. 

Guest kayana20

:| 
Why is TK dressed up and made up like a girl? I'm confused about what that has to do with the story. 

Guest Yurichin

Training on date?

LEvhA.jpg

the last scene of  the preview, are they on date?
They're sitting side by side, if that normal JiAn she won't do that right?
even though that was part of the training
sitting on a mat outside the office just the two of them

and if TK thinks she's another man's woman, he won't dare steal a kiss,right?
I bet must be there a conversation between them before, then they were making a commitment??
whether she asks him to wait for reciprocate or she admit about those 'special night'...

just my wanted assumption, don't believe it hehehe...

Guest reedtrip82

So true!! It just not Medusa's style at all hahaha it have to be TK 's doing ! And what behind them on a rock? A shoe?

Do not quite like the crossdressing scene. Hope that it will not be too long.

From the preview, I do wonder where the story is leading. Starting the

NaRi/TK relationship? Gross! Scriptwriter, what are you doing?

Guest Yurichin

sueyip

wrote:

»

Do not quite like the crossdressing scene. Hope that it will not be too long.From the preview, I do wonder where the story is leading. Starting the NaRi/TK relationship? Gross! Scriptwriter, what are you doing?

Guest NUNAAA

Training on date?

LEvhA.jpg

the last scene of  the preview, are they on date?

They're sitting side by side, if that normal JiAn she won't do that right?

even though that was part of the training

sitting on a mat outside the office just the two of them

and if TK thinks she's another man's woman, he won't dare steal a kiss,right?

I bet must be there a conversation between them before, then they were making a commitment??

whether she asks him to wait for reciprocate or she admit about those 'special night'...

just my wanted assumption, don't believe it hehehe...

Guest NUNAAA

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/532085_484941811522983_1047778581_n.jpg

내일은 아이두아이두 9부하는 날이죵~
오늘은 지난주 방송에서 폴더지기가 가슴먹먹했던 그 장면을~~가지고 왔습니다!
부모님께 임신사실을 알린 지안~ 태어나처음으로 엄마에게 맞으면서도 배를 감싸안고 있던 그녀~ 불효에 가슴아파하던 그 장면이 아직도 생생하네요~ 로코의 여왕의 눈물이 전해주는 가슴저릿한 연기에 감탄하며 봤던 그 시간을....

앞으로 지안의 삶은 어떤 방향으로 흘러갈지~ 이번주 지안과 함께 그녀의 행보를 직접 확인해보세요! 본방사수 Go!

오늘도 아침일찍부터 촬영중인 김배우님! 모두가 당신의 건강과 무탈을 기원하는거 아시죵?!! 화이팅!
 please traslate it its KSA FB Update ^_____________________________^

Guest payel

Lee Jang Woo Goes Drag for ‘I Do I Do’

Lee Jang Woo has prettified himself for his new drama.

On June 26, MBC released new preview still cuts of the actor ahead of the next episode’s airing.

The picture shows Lee Jang Woo, seated in what looks to be a beauty salon with a hair pin on his head while carefully applying makeup and having makeup applied on him.

The next picture shows the results of his beautification process as Lee Jang Woo strolls the streets in full drag including wig, sleeveless shirt, patterned skirt and matching bag and heels.

The painted fingernail, belt, and necklace add extra points to complete his transformation.

93925375.jpg

Netizens commented saying, “This is truly shocking”, “What shapely legs” and “He looks good for a girl.”

The reasons behind his transformation and his ‘different’ look itself will all be unveiled during the upcoming June 27 episode.

source :http://enewsworld.mnet.com

Guest ash_0621

I think it's good that Ji An is still postponing her pronouncement to Tae Kang about her pregnancy and Tae Kang's misinformation about who the father of Ji An's baby is.  Despite of that, we could see that Tae Kang still cares and develops deep feelings for Ji An sincerely even if he believes he is not the father.  He just doesn't marry Ji An because of taking responsibility or out of shame.  He will marry her because he truly, madly, and deeply loves her. :x

In Ji An's case, she is still reluctant to tell it to Tae Kang may be because of a lot of reasons.  She has to consider her health, her family, EU's marriage proposal, work, election of presidency, Tae Kang's reaction, and her future.  She is addressing each issue one at a time.  Firstly, she has accepted her situation and did not go through abortion while trying to cope with the consequences of her decision.  He told ES about it, then her family, may be he will tell Tae Kang next, then the lady CEO or which ever comes first.  If I'm in her situation, I will really, really take my time in telling my family or the other persons involved in my life.  It's a good thing that she made the decision to keep the baby and stood by it.  It's hard to judge Ji An on her actions because she has a lot at stake in her personal and professional life but she was mature and strong enough in deciding to keep the baby and face the consequences.  I think, she will tell Tae Kang when she is ready, when she can no longer handle the pressure, when she needs someone or Tae Kang to help her walk through the situation she is into, or when she truly, madly, and deeply falls in love with him. ;) So, writers please we need the lovey dovey moments ASAP!! Now na!! hehehe!! :D

Archived